What the fuck is going on

Can someone redpill me on what's going on right now. What the fuck is happening

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/britain-votes-to-leave-the-eu-what-happens-now-that-brexit-is-a/
twitter.com/search?q=dow jones&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-live-results-and-analysis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We voted to leave the EU

We've left.
Britains uncucked.
Glorious.

After awakening The Ancient One.
Sup Forums gave it energy.
It gave us Brexit.
U.K. will now exit E.U..
The Light will rain down from above.
It will spread through the sea.
All of Europe now has a possibility.
For the future of whites.
The ones who Awakened Him.
Markets are now volatile.
As many Kikes bet on remain.
Our God KEK has destroyed the evil.

Autism speaks -
it's time to listen.
Holy fucking underagb&

You will be hung .
Praise Him or face wrath.

Wait
It happened?
It actually happened?

Official?
For real?
I just woke up and I anticipated today being the same as yesterday.

Good job gents. This is the best political news I've heard in over a decade.

It happened.

I don't feel excited
I feel relieved
Knowing that shits changing for better or worse.
Knowing that the powers that be don't step in and rig it all to maintain the same shit as always.

Because I can't help but imagine the future where countries that exist now won't exist later, or somehow a new country or nation state comes into being.

Guess nows as good as any other to and get a drink, and toast myself for our uncucked britfams

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/britain-votes-to-leave-the-eu-what-happens-now-that-brexit-is-a/

We've done it - now Trump will be Pres.

Wouldn't the EU be better if it was just the good countries? Why not just kick out Greece and the freeloaders instead?

for an american, nothing. just another day fampie

Its probable that the UK will leave the EU.
Also the world may be about to literally explode.

But the kikes bet on leave and made a killing.

UK made the biggest mistake of their lives.

Drudge=most redpilled media outlet

aw hell, the only redpilled one really

that is huge. good work.

Not all Kikes are Soros Rockefeller level.

>Making mistakes
The only mistake is allowing the Jews and Elite to cuck us. We avoided that mistake, thankfully.

Now your government can cuck you and you will take it

>but bigger governments are better
br-brexit winning was a bad t-thing.
r-right cucks???

Really? So a bunch of jew majicks money is will now only make you 2.6 instead of 2.8 times your initial investment if you were with such a cuck that they didn't see it coming or you sat on your hands with your own investments. Britain shouldn't be prostituting it for the bleeding heart of freeloaders. It shouldn't have its trade agreements being fucked up by freeloaders and leeches. In the coming weeks they can resolidify most the pre-brexit taffrifs, travel and other agreements that helped the EU by being a large solid market and it's back to what it was just that brussles can't fuck Britain in the ass.

How so?

It's worked great for our oligarchy :^)

Better be cucked and fucked by your own countryman than shagged by another flag

>implying uk wont be in ruins and used as an example to never go against the globalist

its like you guys are completely bluepilled

You do know the markets will ease up like they always do. The Jews may try to rig it in their favour, but the Jews don't have enough power to do so - especially after their plots failed.

The true power of meme magic

Is there anything that meme magic can't do?

Birth is always painful. But what is the alternative?

I can't wait till your country becomes the next Greece.

hi Sven
finally your Muslim son let you out of the cuck shed?
was it to get him halal meat?

Yeah, and how much did britain get sucked into paying that leech? Greece needed to be foreclosed on, encased by a DMZ, and carpet bombed into a sterile wasteland for its crimes.

I am so incredibly happy for you guys you won't believe it. Not only did you got your country back, you put up one of the most important stepstones for now, pissed off Bruessel Buerocrats and politicians but also showed that we can fucking win.

I don't even normally like Anglos, but you guys redeemed yourself to me. Thank you for voting leave brit-friends.

>twitter.com/search?q=dow jones&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
>Dow Jones will drop 500+ points. Tomorrow. British pound will be worth .90 to the dollar within 3 weeks. Just a...
Funny money making people who paid attention billions

You guys really did the world a huge favor.

God Bless you. Seriously. We can get Trump in in November and this world can go back to its rightful place.

I hope you get rid of those who wish you harm. I wish nothing but the best for you and I am so grateful for what you did today. Historic day for the British!

I don't think Brexit will cause that much damage for Europe or for Britain (though the most damage will go to Britain itself). The bottom line is that, once again, nationalism and populism are on the rise. We invested too little in education and personal freedom. Now the dumb and old will be ruling over the young and intelligent. Correlations in the link.

theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-live-results-and-analysis

Juncker on damage control?

The EU will fall.
The power of nationalism that Brexit created is already being sent to Trump so he can relay it across the world when he wins. Through both of those events we'll have almost won the war.

>sun doesn't mention the pound because it's fucked

Top kek.

I don't think you know how the economy works.

The pound is falling due to people believing that Britain will fall, which is untrue and proven so. Once people understand that that's not true, then the prices will start to normalise again.

We're not going to start borrowing a shit tonne because the pound is falling in value, and we have control over our own economy so we can make sure we don't have to pay unnecessary sums which will force us to borrow money. We're not going into debt because of this, it's just that the pound is cheaper (buy more stocks of it since it will rise up in price and you can sell those stocks then), and that affects foreign exchange (cheap holidays from now on) and commodity prices (costs more in £ to buy shit).

England reestablished it's rule over the other sad remains of the UK.