Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVF8Miux9sE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

spineless uncle tom

it's hilarious his advertisers are pulling out because of his big black racist mouth

>>>r/asianmasculinity

>admitting you're a reddit tourist
time to go back

/no/

Were are your cool suits steve?

WHERE ARE THEY?

checked

A few tiers below sheriff clarke

Does Trump live in the Trump Tower?

Why are black people forced into the "liberal" category. Blacks aren't really liberal at all. Send an openly gay person down to the ghetto and witness how they "liberally" stomp his face

>Mr. Harvey said he was invited a week ago by “both transition teams,” referring to representatives of President Obama and Mr. Trump, and emphasized that the visit was informal.

>Mr. Harvey announced his support for Mr. Trump’s opponent, Hillary Clinton, last March in the presidential primaries.

Only reason nigs vote democrat is for the benefits. Outside of that, they beat their uppity bitches and faggots, they're pretty cool, from a distance, that is

Because there's a narrative that has been at work that if you're of a certain ethnic group, a economic class, a certain religion or happen to live in a certain area you are expected to act and think and vote as a statistic instead of as an individual. The media talks about diversity all the time as though it's an enormous issue but they force people into stereotypes and allow no personal ethical or political diversity to be shown. All must conform to the expectations set for them or they're "race-traitors", "self-loathing women", "deplorables" or other dehumanizing terms.

Evertime I see a black person now I think they are hard core black life matters supporter, so I seethe at them under my breathe and i know it's profiling but I bet more than half the time when I see black person, they are into BLM, no doubt in my mind, the movement is mostly blacks any way, long story short niggers & every other type of brown person need to srsly fuck off & start their own country. Diversity is not our strength, diversity is the reason your magazine subscription starts a month late. The reason firefox crashes a dozen times a day. The reason there was a 'mix-up' @ the d.m.v. with your plates. Brown people cant help but fuck shit up. We plop them in the middle of our glorious white system and the best they can do is play along. Yet they cant help but fuck up. Brown people go away come again another day, but really just stay the fuck somewhere else. Sometimes I dream of a nigger holocaust and how there would be no more hollering dark people cause we killed them all xD.. at least we control their population with abortions though. thank the lord for abortions. idk how anyone who hates stinkin niggers could be anti-abortion, its like for the love of GOD let them get their baby scraped away from their insides, we dont need another chubby fumbling velcro-haired ingrate bullying kids on the playground. I think its safe to say we want that kid dead before he's born! Huzzah!

You wouldn't get your face stomped, people would just openly mock you.

>wanting Law Enforcement to not kill you on sight for your skin
>this makes me mad REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why are white boys so pathetic pham

Why are liberals so intolerant?

Why did you quote me?

>intolerant of unfounded racial attacks
>bad

>black man doesn't behave the way they want and instead acts outside of the stereotype based on their own personal ethics and experiences
>"grrr race-traitor! Uncle Tom!"

I think we know who the real racists are.
youtube.com/watch?v=iVF8Miux9sE

> kill you on sight for your skin
> not for being a feral crime committing jigaboo

Here's that 75 negroid iq at work, feeding his victim complex. Niggers use blm as an excuse to loot and get free shit

The biggest divide between "liberals" and the black community is religion. Blacks are ultra religious and liberals are mostly atheists or agnostic