Netflix: A Series Of Unfortunate Events

The fuck? Actual child rape in Lemony Snicket? I can't believe they'd make this change and not sure if it's legal either... Tbh I'm shocked that NPH would do this..

Pic 2.. she was forced to fuck him. Not sure how old she is but this is NOT ok

I won't be watching this again

>lol picked up thx op :^)

Threads like this generally work better when you come up with something actually funny, you fucking 12 year old.

NPH is probably the only actor I could have suspended my disbelief for in the Olaf role, though, because it's just too incredulous that he wouldn't want to fuck Violet. Shame she's such an awful actress.

my name is a stephano

Actually he did seem to leave some hints in wanting to take her to Peru/wanting to marry her but nothing overt

Eh I tried

The marriage plot wasn't even vaguely sexual, which just felt so weird as an adult.

After finishing the show and rewatching the movie, I think the biggest thing I miss is Violet's gothic dress. She was barely arousing at all in the series aside from the last couple of minutes, because I'm a sucker for uniform.

>She was barely arousing at all in the series

wat

>The marriage plot wasn't even vaguely sexual, which just felt so weird as an adult.
Why would it be sexual? It's a play/ploy to get their money.

Sure, you get the money, but you also get some prime teen pussy on tap. Seems weird to gloss over that, but I guess time constraints.

Maybe it was a combination of the bad acting and dull outfits, but there wasn't much activity in my pants. The only shot I remember as a little thrilling was right at the end, but maybe I'm just not as into children as some people.

>but maybe I'm just not as into children as some people.

Ugh, weak sauce

This Violet > movie Violet.

She's going to be a goddess come 18.

I think she might age a bit better, but she's not as good looking as Browning was back then, and she can't act for shit.

I think the appeal of Malina is that she looks younger, not necessarily prettier

Source: degeneracy

Can somebody make webms of every time she ties up her hair?

She looks a lot younger with her hair pulled.

Hey boo

damn
I'd smash her cunt like there's no tomorow

L I P S
I
P
S

BLACKED* when

*a phrase which here means "roughly violated in every orifice (especially the mouth) by big black cocks"