FREXIT INCOMING

FREXIT INCOMING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TkBMAHUkibY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE FIRE RISES

oui !

POSTING IN A HAPPENING THREAD

There is never going to be a EU referendum in France.

The masters don't trust the slaves to vote correctly anymore.

The Dutch are also calling for a referendum.

Only idiots believe that democracy is always a good idea.
Most people are stupid. It's better not to have referendums.

Unless it's part of their plan, Cletus.

remember the treaty of Lisbon 8 years ago ?

referundum for France, France voted no, the government still signed the treaty

Good luck baguette-bros.

We have Flabby Hollande now, not some Hungarian twink.

Please stop making posts about the EU you're embarrassing yourself.
"The Dutch" are not calling for anything.
It's one guy. Just one guy. Absolutely no chance that other parties will go along with it. And the Dutch constitution doesn't allow for a referendum like that anyway.

Go back to Trumposting you're too fat to post about Europe.

A SLAV

It's not going to happen, no chance.

still the same thing

yeah but he's right

t. soros agent expat in slavland

At least I'm not fat.

France can't possibly leave the EU. You're the most pro EU country ever.

doubtful. the streets are on fire because of the new work laws and the government still refuse to bend.
i don't think they'll give you a Frexit just like that

KEK CONFIRMS

How the fuck do you manage to confuse us with Germany?

So bitter. Keep suckling on Deutschland's festering teat, pseudoslav. Your great big European welfare check is at risk now. France won't be waiting long for their chance to bail, and then it all starts unzipping. Little boys like Slovenia will be sucking dust soon.

What do you know about that ? In 2005 French voted against the European constitution 55/45% against it. It was passed by further political arrangements without the consent of the people.

The government will quit very soon.

I am VERY surprised by the BREXIT vote. I always believed that France would be the domino to fall. Oh well, better second than last!

Don't let us down Frogs.

Yeah without EU subventions your country is a shithole, enjoy your sub-saharian tier wage once we French end it once and for all.

somebody's salty

Can anyone explain me what the bringbongs just did in a short paragraph?

GET THIS TRENDING BOIS
#liberté

That's a great thing. MLP is going to push it all the way into 2017, it may eventually happen.

Cut the umbilical cord to the EU, which makes them a sovereign nation now.

Valhalla is back

You assblasted bro? That One guy is the leader of the party that has been leading opinion polls for over a year

Unlike UK, we are way too much cucked to escape it with a referendum.

t.slavrapebaby

It's not happening any time soon in France, unless the FN wins next years

The two parties that currently rule France (UMP and PS) are like a mafia and they are really invested in the death of nations project embodied by the EU
They'll never hold a referundum, especially when the last referundum related to the EU years ago failed miserably for them (which didn't change much since they had the guts to actually go against the decision of the people and still do the thing the people had voted against)

Stop the defeatism. London has a literal muslim mayor, they have loads of pakis and they still managed to do it. Have some faith, we are France.

they'll be replaced by the same guys.

Aux descendants de tous les Francs,
De Clovis,
De Charles quint,
Guerre à tous ceux qui nous opposent.
>inb4 cringe

can anyone give me a run down of these people for future reference/research thanks pol bros

youtu.be/TkBMAHUkibY

>D30 of the Philippines
He said he didn't like Trump. Probably said that just to get elected tho.

>Dexit
Yeah sure, we would want out on germoney +

TO ARMS, CITIZENS!

Is this actually possible? With the dutch doing so too

>habib detected

Emigrate now before being part of the EU means nothing.

Good luck, France!

OUI, OUI, OUI, OUI

let's do this, let's get the fuck outta this pile of shit that is eu

>anally annihilated

SOROS SHILLS bLOWN THE FUCK OUTTT

i want a Lexit

Reminder that France and UK have been for decades among the most powerful European countries promoting and frankly forcing multiculturalism on everoyne else. Their own multiculturalism was connected to their colonialism, but they just had o fuck over all other European countries too.

Attaque terroriste du Mossad en Grande-Bretagne d'ici 2 semaines.

FREXIT SOON!

LEAVE BRUSSELS AND GERMANY!

>NIGEL FARAGE WAS JUST ONE GUY

Fucking French niggers helping kikes.

BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN, BIN THE FINN, FINN IN THE BIN,

Some of these sound pretty retarded desu

Italexit? Come on

I'd make a joke about France running away from something, but

italeave

Can confirm
He really loves trump and most of his voters either hate or love trump, sadly more of them hates trump
Flips overseas love Trump because hes pro legal immigration which were pretty good at and the people we send are cream of the crop (Bruno Mars has flip blood, theres flips at Broadway and wrote the frozen songs, Tim Tebow which is flip in the eyes of the law)

Marion Marechal-Le Pen, Front National, France
Tony Abbott, Liberal Party, Australia
Frauke Petry, AfD, Germany
Nigel Farage, UKIP, UK
Vladimir Putin, United Russia, Russia
DONALD J TRUMP, Republican, USA
Victor Orban, Fidesz, Hungary
Geert Wilders, Dutch Party for Freedom, Netherlands
Jimmie Åkesson, Sweden Democrats, Sweden
Shinzo Abe, LDP, Japan
Narendra Modi, BJP, India
Rodrigo Duterte, PDP-Laban, Philippines

We need to meme us out of the EU, like we did with UK

Bonne St-Jean baptiste frangin, je vous souhaite de renaitre de vos cendres.

JUST FUCK MY UNION UP

>JUST FUCK MY UNION UP
Fuck all unions. Maximum secessionism. Every imaginable breakaway region with spliy off and become autonomous republics. Federations are hilariously antiquated and WILL fall. Your system's time is up Chang, join the real world anytime.

Post Marions boys.

Trivia: she just filed for divorce, she's free now

I'd pay good money to get femdom'd by this aryan goddess. She could call me "provincial scum" and make me lick her leather boots.

Better start lifting again.

Actually most political active people want a referendum, our's are not binding but we want to see our shitheadpm leave the face of the earth

>she will never liberate your cock from the caliphate of your pants
Why live

She has a daughter called Olympe though, would you raise her?

>caliphate of your pants
kek'ed

Frexit sounds like ass. Needs a catchier nickname.

>Fixit
Heh
Multiple layers of meaning
I enjoyed this

only because you're starving

if you fear taking care of a poor abandoned child what kind of man are you?

>le ebin kek yoke

Dropped.

I'll have her then.

>Absolutely no chance that other parties will go along with it. And the Dutch constitution doesn't allow for a referendum like that anyway.
Incorrect on both accounts.

it's been 10 years they ask for a referendum...

Is that your OC? If so well done.

>Quitaly.

Also, time for Ireland to #Taigcontrol

>schpexit
lel

it's funny cuz bacon