Mad Men Thread

Claiming best secretary.

was there an actor on this show besides Don who wasn't in L.A. Noire? i swear i picked out everyone including op's madmenfu there. did rockstar just drive a truck with a green screen in the back up to the studio one day and say, "Everybody get the fuck in here!"

>it's a characters pretend Peggy is even remotely attractive episode

The fuck are you saying, bitches!? Meredith was, by far, the best secretary

Dawn gets 2nd place

Peggy is at the bottom

Ikr!? Peggy had a manlier face than His Grace Roger Sterling, Second of His Name, Shagger of the Female Gender

Man I'd love a sequel to that game. Hopefully one that fixes the waxy look to their faces.

Yup, Pure Aryan and non-bitchy Campbell himself

How come no Jon Hamm tho? He cost too much or he busy at the time?

pete campbell's actor admitting that he burned down his own house because his wife was "blowing mexicans two at a time" was the best part

do they ever do that?

THEY ALWAYS DID THAT! Seriously, the hardest thing they tried to sell was that Elzabeth Moss was even remotley attractive

And she looks even uglier with characters like Betty, Joan and Megan all around

only when she was preggers and her tits blew up, then they made fun of her for being fat

>THEY ALWAYS DID THAT!

when? all i remember is from the first season where everyone flirted with everyone, but later on peggy just has kind of shitty boyfriends all the time and that's it

she's qt af in top of the lake. i think the 60s hair and style don't really do her any favors

>not choosing mrs. blankenship

Number 3 aftet Meredith and Dawn

Still above Megan

She's mine

you're decolatage is distracting

Will we ever get a show as good as this?

I read it wrong, I fought it said if it was anyone else from Mad Men on LA Noire

Meredith ftw

CLAIMED
L
A
I
M
E
D

Think about all the people who claim they're in love with her, Pete, Ted, Stan, Abe, Ginsburg.

Doesn't Kinsey try it on with her too? And that lesbian chick?

Make way, the objectively superior turkey quirky secretary coming through.

inferior show though

No

Best girl and axillae

>suits
>better than Madmen

You're a special kind of retard, right?

dawn is #1

2. Meredith is more epic

I'm not but you seem to be

Pete just had a quick drunk fuck, Ted was a lonely sad case, Stan actually did like her as a person through working together so much with her, Ginsburg was an obsessive loser, Abe was just a loser

Compare that to other women in the show who are constantly pursued for their beauty, Peggy never is

pete literally used her as a ditch for cum then, later on claimed to love her, but his weird control issues and autism prevented him from persuing her

Gonna need my #CHRISTINABOYS to report in on this one

CLARA! was pretty cute desu

Thank you and god bless.

Sensual as hell

I honestly felt kinda bad for her when Joan starts yelling at her just for doing her job.

You mean when Joan got served divorce papers and she threw the model plane at Meredith's desk?

>YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT!

I literally just watched that episode.

Yep, that's the one and fuck Greg.

To be honest, she is incompetent, but she is clueless about it, and that makes me love her

I watched A Young Doctor's Notebook yesterday, it made me want to rewatch Mad Men pretty bad

Quick: Of all the women Don fucked, who was the hottest?

Betty before getting fat

She's an adorable kind of dumb.

>that scene when she's coming onto Don and he just plays it off

Don spent a year fucking his Jewish friend's MILF, but did not fuck her angel secretary....

...such a faggot

I WANT TO MARRY MERIDITH!

>ywn fuck her from behind while grabbing that plump, juicy ass in order to make beautiful white children.

JDIMSA

They all have their qualities imo but it's Betty for me. I wish he fucked Neve Campbell but meh.

Which one was that again?

Neve Campbell looked even uglier than on House of Cards

>That episode where they're trying to secure Honda and the Japs keep staring at her tits and they ask how she doesn't fall over.

The angel secretary is Meredith, the Jewish is the bitch from season six that is caught by Sally and Don makes BDSM (kinda) with.

Don't care about her name, worst of Don's lovers

>be don
>marry 10/10 woman
>still has affairs with 7/10s like an autostic faggot
>divorce
>fucks some 6 during bachelor years
>marry 9/10, almost 10/10
>continue with affairs with 8/10
>Have a threesome with 9/10 and her 7/10 friend
>get divorced again

How much of an autistic fuck Don was!?

Some people are never satisfied with what they have. Don is one of them. He literally had the perfect life, but that was too boring for him. He loved the chase.

He only liked the beginning of things.

You mean Slyvia and how Don somehow makes the connection he's fucking his mother.

Uncle Mac was underrated imo.

Uncle Mac was the real alpha male, the Rooster protecting his chicks from the outside world

Why didn't they make any it ain't me Don flashbacks? I bet Glenn died and I wish Betty would have showed him a little something something before he left to get killed.

>inb4 it ain't me wasn't around during Korea

We could have got some M.A.S.H shit with Greg at least.

>implying Glenn wasn't molded into a top tier killing machine by the Marine Corps
>implying he wasn't skulking through the jungle with Mac v SOG with an ear trophy necklace, committing war crimes left and right

he came back home to knock up Sally and bring ultra-Don super alpha's into the world

>the scene when Sally ditches Glenn in the city because she has her period or something and Don takes Glenn back to his school and lets him drive his mint as fuck Cadillac and rides shotgun smoking cigarettes and redpilling Glenn, who just listens calmly

best scene

Glenn spinoff when?

inb4 Glenn serves in 'nam with Uncle Ben

Everything you think will make you happy always turns to crap

kek

You're too young to be thinking like that.

Glen always had the most redpilled scene. The scene where he's in the car outside the bank and he talks to Betty about sad old people and growing up immediately comes to mind.

Glenn drifted around for awhile after getting back from 'nam, but ran into a bit of trouble when a sheriff in a small Pacific North West town pushed too hard. Fortunately, his ex-commander was able to talk him down and let him know the war was over.

FAYE BEST GIRL

WHO?

Literally the best girl in the entire show. This is not up for debate.

But that's not Meredith, user

What the fuck was her problem?

No! Best secretary is MADAME SECRETARY, you horrible deplorable basket case.

STANDING

patrician taste

this

>there are people that actually think zoo bee zoo is attractive

Absolute cunt in the second half of the show.

Why did she think she deserved what Don had to offer? Why did Don give her 1 million (1,000,000) dollars just to make her happy? Why didn't he leave the money for his kids instead?

B-but Whitman "lied" to her, and cheated!

the queen of perversions

You also forgot that Don never went after Joan. Pure autism.

>gingers
>white

They were thinking of the important things.

>It's a sally discovers shlicking episode

>YWN have a cute daughter to cuddle and tuck in bed at night
Why even live :(

He was intimidated by her. He was afraid she would be able to see through him, which is probably true.

Also Don seems to like his women thin and dainty, which Joan is not

>those teeth

Betty did nothing wrong. She was a 10/10, totally devoted to Don and gave him sex pretty much all the time. Don passed that up to sleep around with a bunch of far less attractive women for no reason.

I was going to say Sylvia But then i looked her up and realize she doesn't look nearly has good as i remembered her.

>tfw I know a girl who looks exactly like Meredith

is Ginsberg /ourguy/?

meredith a cute