/CHI/

days with out names edition

please reply

SO NOONE TOLD YOU THAT LIFE WAS GOING TO BE THIS WAY

everything seemed fine when I was a kid

Working out again, fellow CHIs. I gotta lose four more pounds before I can start bulking again. So far though, I'm bretty happy. I think I'll stick with it this time.

give it two weeks

I stuck with it for over a year last time. I quit because I hit a plateau and got tired of bulking. I'm making progress, so I don't see any reason to quit.

CHI
>tfw I am deteriorating mentally
>instead of progress there is regress
If this keeps up i'll need a help helper before I am 30.

what is a help helper?

Can someone tell me about these now?

you can fit your entire family in it

You really are not that familiar with board "culture" and the latest hot memes are you? Pic related.

I don't have family.

So the answer is yes?

Another day wasted at work

Anything you want to do? You now atleast have the money.

i figured just thought you meant something else

quit go back to your NEET life

¿Cómo de bueno es tu espanglish, mi amigo chicano?

no puedo escribirlo muy bien pero lo puedo hablar bien

:/

This is how it's going to be, and any change will most likely be for the worse. Wew.

its either we keep going on and suffer or just quit

Why are you such a faggot?

Can't end this shitshow on a bad note, not out of my own volition anyhow. It will probably be a slow decay as it has been until now. But atleast there might be major happenings and the threads that come along with them.
>looking forward to the next world cup mainly due to how fun it will make Sup Forums for a while
>probably makes the top 3 in things that I look forward to
Living the dream.

Wtf is a CHI??

rude
do you seriously think you can do this forever? I know I can't

chicano

Nah. The outside world will force a stop to this sooner or later. But if it was up to me then maybe, I am not sure. My failures and mistakes keep me up at night quite often and at times they just consume, when that happens I might as well call it a day. I feel apathy more than sadness.

why wait to die though when you can just put an end to it

Meh, if I didn't do it when I had the chance to put a short burst through my head with an assault rifle I most likely won't do it now. I think last year one guy did something like that. He said he would take a piss during a shooting range exercise, left and shot himself. I want to live for myself regardless of everything, I still believe that. If that is lost then there is the fact I don't want to make my parents bury me. It would take a massive turn for the worse to put sudoku on the menu.

you're weird when it comes to this "I want to live for myself" but are you really living?

>but are you really living?
Not really. I don't really know how to live, never have been good at this life thing really. Still that small glimmer of hope that things can become better that is being kept alive by delusion and arrogance has to die out before I am willing to call it quits. I just am not at the point where I am ready to completely give up, but I see no real cure for this. So the status quo will continue for as long, well as long as it will continue. I'll cross whatever bridge lies behind it when I get there, or won't. Depends on if I can.

I just can't imagine being bad at life and thinking you can stick it through everyday I have to tell myself that it might get better just so I don't off myself

>I have to tell myself that it might get better just so I don't off myself
The false hope doesn't come naturally. But I genuinely don't want to stop existing. I have hit my "realistic worst case scenarios" one by one as I have gotten older and that does eat away at me. Still even a sub-par life is worth it to see through, that's atleast how I feel about it. Maybe if my hopes and dreams get shattered for good I might change my mind. I am still fairly confident I would be able to see a fairly bad and massively disappointing life all the way through, I genuinely hope I can anyway.

don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Some brown immigrant 8 people 2 of whom died today in finland. The top news article at one of the biggest newspapers in finland is about one immigrant man who was one of the 8 people stabbed stating how much of a hero he is and how he is so great. Even when immigrants kill finns it gets turned into a pro immigrant piece. Not much to smile about politics wise in the west.

>Even when immigrants kill finns it gets turned into a pro immigrant piece.
It is necessary to underscore the attitude of the Jewish press in those perilous times for the Romanian people. Every time the Romanian nation was menaced in its existence, this press supported the theses that best suited our enemies. As in fact, following the events, it can easily be seen that the same theses were doggedly opposed any time they were favouring a movement of Romanian revival. For them, our worries were days of joy, while our joys for them were days of mourning.
We have political parties, led by Romanians, through which judaism speaks; Romanian newspapers that are written by Romanians, through which the Jew speaks for his interests; Romanian lecturers and authors, thinking, writing and speaking Jewish in the Romanian language.

Most of the columnists write like they are truly enemies of the west and it's people. If there is anything positive in those articles it is that the comment sections always seem to know whats up. Doesn't even matter if it's a left or right leaning newsoutlet. People seem to have had enough, too bad that just the sentiment won't be enough.

bump