Having all a circus about flag and patriotism

>having all a circus about flag and patriotism
>is surprised when its slaves protest it
Isn't the NFL responsible about this situation in the first place? Was this circus really necessary? Old angry white dudes would have watched NFL without it, now that the slaves rebel, not so much

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2012/jun/16/slavery-starvation-civil-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish I was a slave that earns millions and shags the top notch american white slags.

this

must be rough

>mug millionaire slaves

Don't you have Neymar cock to be sucking right now?

They'll watch anyway my guy. Yelling at the TV during football games is the only thing keeping most of them from suiciding

Celebrating the flag and being patriotic is a lot bigger than the nfl.
Kids are indoctrinated in as early as 5 years old when they're first in kindergarten. They play the national anthem everyday and are told to stand for it, place their hand on their chest, and feel proud. It's standard practice that this ritual is practiced basically at any public event.

Those are some goddamn expensive slaves

This post really made me think.
Yes, if the flag was not worshiped as an incarnation of God, this little bump in the road would not have existed whatsoever. But guess what Maurice. After 9/11, patriotism surged like almost never before. That post-9/11 high is only just starting to wear off. As a result, there are growing pains in this country.
I hope that maybe cleared things up for you a little.

Niggers are mad and showing disrespect to the white man by disrespecting his sacred patriotic rituals. The white man is getting really mad at the entitled millionaire chimp ingrates and tuning out of le concussion ball.

Everything that gets in Trump's culture wars loses.

>Hollywood summer #s are historically low
>Award shows like the Emmys and VMAs are setting all time lows or close to it for ratings
>ESPN is losing tens of millions of subscribers per month
>ESPN has seen their ratings tank, across the board
>Various anti Trump magazines and online outlets are either up for sale, fundraising to stay alive, or have already shut down

Now the NFL is gonna give it a go. Good luck with that.

NFL makes the most of NA pro leagues and yet its athletes are paid the least of NA pro leagues athletes, and they get life debilitating CTE
So far for the good life

Thats because there are like 40 players in every team.

Thanks for the answer. I watch sports where there are zero politics, because our organizers know that one way or another, someone gonna protest it. So when I see your flag circus which is really too much, I'm not surprised that someone uses it as a stand to protest

poor niggers, I feel really sorry for them.

boo hoo

>report submitted. this window will close in 3 seconds.

>MLB: rosters of 25 players, 162 games of regular season
>NHL: rosters of 23 players, 82 games of regular season
>NBA: rosters of 15 players, 82 games of regular season plus the longest playoffs in sports
>NFL: rosters of 53 players, 16 games of regular season, the shortest post season of the 4
MLB players are paid the less per game while NFL players make the most per game, where is the equality?

The NFL players union is weak as shit. People should get more of their contract assured so it hurts less when they are cut

The Army actually has to pay the NFL to put on this propaganda. Each of these openings and the seats for the soldiers are paid for by the army on top of additional money for the right to do it.

>facebook tier memes

BTFO

God, I can't wait for 2050AD when Latinos are 51%+

And FIFA, MLB, EPL, LaLiga, etc etc are top viewed sports on TV. NFL will be a dead nigger sport nobody cares for by then.

Nationalism is a symptom of the disease known as tribalism

Most people are practically retarded and still can't overcome basic emotions such as fear

Be pretty cool if you fagets could grow up already and transcend your emotions

And Non-whites are highly tribalistic, so ban them from your countries.

here, have pants to worship

This retort was so good, I came

Thanks

you're welcome

racist
>BLACK LIVES MATTER

>that pic
God damn >we may very well be the shittiest NFL team this season, but at least our state remains uncucked
I'd rather be poor and root for a shitty team with my racist white wife and kids than rich and root for the Pats while Jamaal fucks my pansexual girlfriend in the name of social justice any day of the week

Yeah but you have to break it down further. An average MLB player (save for the pitchers/catchers) only does like a minute of work per game so NFL players are still paid less per minute.

>Slaves

You want them back? Everyone knows niggers love French shit.

How do you guys view >us these days?
When I was growing up (early-to-mid 2000's) I was always told that the French were smug, pompous cunts who hated America and smelled very bad.

the military has tons of scummy recruiting tactics but the NFL needs to learn to say no. i laugh when they talk about integrity. they wouldn't know it if it drop-kicked them in the fucking face.

I don't think people give too much of a fuck. We just watch Trump's antics with a perplexed look, trying to guess what will be his next's. Also people are really against TAFTA, and Freedom Fries is more or less forgotten.

I'd be perplexed too if I was required to keep my wife under a burka

fortunately, burka is forbidden by law in France

>hate Sup Forums
>this shit is creeping into my sportsball
Fuck

All religious symbols are banned right? If I wore a cross necklace over there would someone make me take it off?

They are smug, pompous cunts and I like the fact they're destroying themselves

Wish I'd gotten to see Paris once before the invasion though

I thought that was only on beaches

Everyone starts off hating Sup Forums. I routinely shat on them for years. Then I eventually woke up and realized there's nothing wrong with hating uppity niggers and double-digit IQ spics

Thank you for your opinion but I didn't ask for it

no, civil servants can't wear big showy religious symbols at work, and those are also banned in public schools
and clothing that covers your face is also forbidden everywhere

you can perfectly wear a cross necklace in public space

but single IQ presidents are a-OK with you types. lmao get real

Didn't need it.

could I use some of the edgy t-shirts with inverted crosses that I had as a teenager?

Indoctrinated? Fags like you have turned education into Marxist shit for years where any love of country is scorned because you feel bad for shit that happened two hundred years ago

Are you implying I like Trump? Because I (and most of Sup Forums outside of Reddit cancer in /ptg/) realize he's a Zionist neocon who's only marginally better than Clinton.

You went into a deeper sleep. You never really understood why Sup Forums is shit so instead you think they have any real analysis or answers other than the easiest ones that aren't going to solve any problems.

So liking niggers who commit crimes at over 10x the rate of whites and accepting spics who chew up welfare at 5x the rate of whites is the "enlightened" path, is it? Don't get me wrong, a lot of Sup Forums users are pathetic permavirgins. But they aren't wrong on racism being an okay, natural conclusion.

we brought the black crime epidemic on ourselves. if you keep slaves, then decide they're no longer useful, you don't allow them to reside freely in your country. you ship them back to where they came from or you put them down.

I fully agree. It is why it's a shame Lincoln was assassinated before his plan to ship them to Liberia succeeded.

ANYTIME THOSE INGRATE FAGGOTS WANT TO TRY AND EARN A YEARLY NFL SALARY FROM THEIR COLLEGE MAJORS INSTEAD IS OK BY ME

t. soybrain

I despise libshits more than any fucker that will ever grace this site but you have a point. The pomp of the flag waving is a bit much especially knowing it's vapid and ignorant flag waving on most people's parts. The niggers can still get fucked though.
I remember breaking it down, NFL players still get paid far less than MLB and NBA players per revenue they produce, and NHL as well(I think). This is mainly because they have a laughibly shitty players union

I don't even know what you're going for here
Soy diets are mostly found in libtard SJW coastal """""men"""""
If you're going to make fun of me call me a redneck or something

NHL playoffs are the same length as the NBA (4 rounds, best of 7 each round) but I'd bet there are more games played because the opening round isn't a joke that the top teams sweep their way through.

Given that there's only 15 minutes of action per NFL game. Let's call it 7 minutes for the offense, 7 minutes for the defense and 1 minute for special teams. A baseball player at 1 minute per game is still working more than twice as hard as a football player per season.

America is founded on ideals, not location placement. I'm not much into the flag waving but grouping American nationalism with generic nationalism is fallacious

>I despise libshits more than any fucker that will ever grace this site but you have a point.
t. Libtard who is bad at camoflauge

I'm sure a plan to ship the freed niggers back after the Civil War would have gone swimmingly

THEY DONT HAVE TO PLAY

THEY DONT NEED TO BE PAID MILLIONS TO CARRY A BALL AROUND

we are living in bizarro world, literally pining for league integration 50 years ago

#fuckracism

With union troops forcing them? Absolutely.
I'm opposed to slavery not because I'm some bleeding heart nigger lover, But because it impedes technological development. Sending the coons back while bringing the South up to speed on technology would have been ideal.
Too bad (((they))) were having none of it

I'm not a fucking liberal

Hmm yes troops that fought to free the slaves are now forcing them onto boats at gunpoint

No doubt in my mind it would've happened

Union soldiers in that war hated niggers, they just didn't want them on their continent.

They fought to prevent secession, moron.

huh, I guess they feel longer because of how shitty they are and how far and in between the games are (series of 7 with 2 or 3 days of rest, fucking Christ)

>Union soldiers in that war hated niggers,
Yeah hated them so much they killed a bunch of their fellow whites to free them

>They fought to prevent secession, moron.
So it WAS about states' rights!

You're a retard.

theguardian.com/world/2012/jun/16/slavery-starvation-civil-war

>Downs has collected numerous shocking accounts of the lives of freed slaves. He came across accounts of deplorable conditions in hospitals and refugee camps, where doctors often had racist theories about how black Americans reacted to disease. Things were so bad that one military official in Tennessee in 1865 wrote that former slaves were: "dying by scores – that sometimes 30 per day die and are carried out by wagonloads without coffins, and thrown promiscuously, like brutes, into a trench".

>So bad were the health problems suffered by freed slaves, and so high the death rates, that some observers of the time even wondered if they would all die out. One white religious leader in 1863 expected black Americans to vanish. "Like his brother the Indian of the forest, he must melt away and disappear forever from the midst of us," the man wrote.

The real problem with shipping the slaves back would have been the massive labor shortage the south would have had. That would have seriously impeded reconstruction and the south would have been even more backwards.

>Old angry white dudes
White Men, are the words your looking for darling thats who watch is.

>Slaves
White Men are the only people to end slavery, if they dont like that fact, they can chance it back where thier forefathers were slaves by thier own people and sold to traders.

I'm sorry to inform your cletus, but yes, northerners wanted to free slaves to force you into an authoritarian government that didn't allow niggers into the country in any way, shape or form. You're not some dipshit libertarian, right? You realize white authoritarianism is better than libertarianism allowing DUDE NIGGERS LMAO, right?

I'm aware things were bad for the freed slaves after the war

Doesn't make the idea of shipping them back to Africa more plausible

>I'm sorry to inform your cletus,
Nice ad hom. You lose.

Okay, so you are a dipshir libertarian who thinks the CSA could actually stand on its own. Lmao.

Hell fucking Hitler

Being a sore loser just proves my point

How am I the sore loser when my side literally won the war and yours is the one that lost?

Nice strawman

this is just what Trump wants

white on white violence
mass confusion
erect nipples and grabbable pussy

I have to admit, it is appealing

huh, I did the math and they really produce a lot more of what they are paid for, the best payed in that regard are NHL players, but then again, most players in a NFL roster barely play and get shitty salaries which waters down the average, while almost everyone in a MLB roster gets action at some point

they do it in every sport because the pentagon pays them to

>and they get life debilitating CTE

If they're so worried about it they should do something with the free university education just about every pro player had the opportunity to get.

this

American tax payers have been footing the bill for these things since 2001

>American tax payers have been footing the bill for these things since 2001

Omg can you believe the DoD paid a few million to the NFL for a dog-and-pony act???

Good thing nothing more nefarious is going on, otherwise we might have to investigate

we use them for training flight hours and exercise

we would have been doing it anyway
and honor guard is just a couple low ranking idiots looking sexy on camera, doesn't cost us shit

>Liberia

Thats the problem of shipping slaves back, go read up on that heinous hell hole.

>tfw you'll never be a multi-million dollar slave who could retire after 1 year of work

feels bad

I don't really care where they were shipping them. They could have said they were taking them back and dumped them in the ocean. The point I was making is that the Union soliders didn't give a fuck about them.

You shut up now

>dumped them in the ocean.
Best place for them. Wherever they go its going to massively shit up the place.
There's a reason Africans made them slaves in the first place.

Make me. Come on, say it. "a fucking leaf". Just say it faggot

showing off that burger knowledge

>blaming Sup Forums when they are simply react to niggers acting like faggots
I love how this is somehow Sup Forumss fault kill yourself idiot

>implying most of those fighting gave a fuck about the slaves
lmao you cant be this retarded, please dont tell me you believe ww2 soldiers were leftists and didnt like germans too lololol

Looka like you came to make arguments and be a faggot and you're all out of arguments

Shut up nigger lover

Yet they still bitch