AUSTRALIAN SHARES ARE FUCKING FALLING

AUSTRALIAN SHARES ARE FUCKING FALLING

50 BILLION WIPED OFF THE MAP

FUCK DID YOU BRITS DO

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-24/brexit-sees-british-pound-slump-aussie-dollar-follow/7540150
bloomberg.com/markets/stocks/world-indexes/asia-pacific
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4&list=RD4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkqR0DCIJRM
youtube.com/watch?v=iHM_PHKpKyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JESUS CHRIST THE JEWS ARE MAD AT THE COMMONWEALTH

70bn, I heard.

Thanks Brit bros. Hopefully we hit a recession and the housing market fixes itself.

FUCK YOU SHITPOSTER

REVENGE! REVENGE!

Shhh, it's a good pain.
Usual when your Mum gets out of a bad marriage.

Source?

BEADY

It's a good burn, feels like freedom. RULE BRITANNIA!

calm down

we will sort this out okay i promise we will fix everything

give us 10 years though lads cause we're knackered after that referendum.

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-24/brexit-sees-british-pound-slump-aussie-dollar-follow/7540150

bloomberg.com/markets/stocks/world-indexes/asia-pacific

Fuck.

Who here
>>>>>>>>>>>>/innawoods/?

Britain first t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4&list=RD4zLfCnGVeL4

>the merchant using scare tactics

Don't let them get to you user

>Jews holding everyone hostage is the UK's fault

No, fellow ausfaggot. Shut up.

>50 BILLION WIPED OFF THE MAP
Good one.

which shares?

Britain cucked us when they joined the common market decades ago, now they will be begging for our imports once again since the EU will be so hostile. Invest in Aus exports to Britai in things like steel, food, minerals etc and make a mint.

underrated post

CRASHING THIS GLOBAL ECONOMY

you fuck

That wasn't even her.

BASED BRITS

TWO AND A HALF MONTH LOWS?

FUCKING CHRIST ITS ALL OVER TIME TO DIG UP THE GUN AND KILL MYSELF FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I guess its time to start investing?

It is all your fault.

I never understood you goys. If the shares just dropped, go buy some.

Who was it?

Good thing Australia is irrelevant

Fuck yes it will be. High prices cuck the everyman out of investment, buy low, sell high.

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN

WITH NO SURVIVORS

HAHAHAHAHAHA THE HAPPENING IS REAL

ITS HERE AT LAST

So which stocks specifically dropped?

Looking to make some money off this.

ITS OKAY LOL FREEDOM XDXDXD

MUH INDEPENDENCE FROM TRADE DEALS

JUST PAY YOUR BILLS WITH THE UNION FLAG

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN

The opposite will happen, recession just means your homes are a smarter forex play.

>we should import things from across the world because uh, shared language or something.

>being this mad and stupid
i bet you voted remain lmao

But it will never hit the loo

its cause and effect. the ecb and germany wanted a fall back plan so they bloated the pound for a little while not all that long and then drained it all out last night

the brits sold off some holdings not a shit load and put it in the pound. if any one tries anything the imf will dump holdings in gemrany and america

asia already got hit and the germans have no spine so they will put it back or face true horror

I legitimately don't get your point. Why would it even occur to you that preferentially importing things from Australia would make economic sense for either of us.

You used to. We were your largest trading partner before you joined the EU and the common market tariffs sent our economy into free-fall. Its why we had to open up to China and find new trade ventures in Asia. Thankfully the chinese are more interested in resources than colonisation and we are still a white country, now we can begin a new trade partnership with the UK and revive our own anglo heritage . Melbourne should be freaking out right about now.

Some random girlfriend that the guy had who just looked like her. They day after publishing the pictures as her, font page, they put in a tiny apology a few pages in.

I think the girl sued the paper too.

that will teach you to get off your arse and stop shitposting

>So which stocks specifically dropped?
>Looking to make some money off this.
Fortescue, down almost 8%, their share price was surging days before as they just announced more income and paid off debt early.

Good thing I'm not invested in anything. Will wait till crash hits rock bottom then throw my dollars at it

>or face true horror

Germany isn't reliant on us, they sell shitloads to the Chinese.

>50 BILLION WIPED OFF THE MAP
yes, this is how it works

my asx:VAS has fallen, but I'm holding long term anyway. hoping to snap up some VGS bargains too

NO SURVIORS!
what you think we meant crashing the eu
no he meant the banks

It makes economic sense because we have what you need without all the headaches of buying from a trade tariffed nation like the US or the EU and we are not a third world corrupt shit hole. COnfidence in good business is priceless and we used to have that ( The Commonwealth). With Rhodesia dead in the water and South Africa not far behind Australia is your next best bet for mineral resources/food production at least. Everything you can not grow there can be grown here in vast quantities making us cheap and reliable.

when will people learn that sometimes you have to experience some short term pain in order to benefit in the long run?

You are showing your age or ignorance in not understanding how big a deal it was when you joined the EU and couldn't trade our primary exports because you had to take eastern Europeans shit tier agriculture/meat industry over us. AT the time Brits bitched non stop at the decline in quality .

SIX GORILLION

I was being sincere. But noted. Thanks, mum.

A decline in quality coupled with a price increase just because it was "European". There is a reason the commonwealth was not formerly disbanded. We were the original common market.

The Jews will recover, faggots. They always do.

What's aus/pol/'s approved online trading website? I think I was with etrade ages ago but it's all ANZ shit now.

Can't believe 50 billion just disappeared. Where did it all go?

Where should us bongs invest?
I should have put my currency into dollars yesterday, but I was always pretty sure we'd remain.

WE WANTED TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN FAGGOT

Why are you all acting like it's a big deal? Did you not know this was how it was going to start? Of course there's short term consequences and market instability you daft cunts. That's the trade-off for long term prosperity.

Also, the U.K. will now want to trade with us again. Win-win for us.

Reminder that the USD has risen vs all currencues.

Freedom always wins.

It never existed in the first place. It's all fake money made by Jews.

First day of Steam sales too, kill me.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkqR0DCIJRM

DELET THIS

How does Australian dollarydoos manage to get MORE worthless?

GBP is crashing against the AUD.
No idea why you would be in the share market when forex is essentially giving out millions of dollars a second.

Same reason we weren't that fucked by your housing bubble, most Australian investment is in London banks.

Perhaps you didn't understand the meaning of NO SURVIVORS

The globalists will make an example of Britain so everyone is too afraid of further """"economic""""" damage so no one wants to leave.

Did we just piss off the rest of the world? What's going to happen to us?

Time to break out the ol' navy and get to colonizin'.

Nothing you will recover over the weekend and literally nothing will change. Your trading position hasn't changed yet so when commerce is measured again on Monday the exchange will recover. The stock exchange is literally filled with nothing but over stressed wild horses waiting to buck. If this didn't happen it would be extremely suspicious.

For starters, you can now Make Britain Great Again by shipping off your """refugees""" to Austraila without Frau Merkel giving you a fingerwagging.

Fuck off cunt.

Fuck off we are full unless you are white.

Fuck off cunt

>dig up gun

Reported to world police for facebook credits.

>500 facebook credits have been deposited into your facebook bank account, thank you for being a vigilant user.

>comfy.

No fucking shit
>muh shares are falling
This is good you fucking retard we don't rely on other country's anymore so no shit shares are gonna drop
We take a step back then we leap faward because we build on our terms

I WANT TO BUY X AUSSIE STOCK THATS LOW RIGHT NOW AND MAKE Y AMOUNT OF MONEY.

How do. I've never done this shit before but I want to make at least some weekend pissup cash off this.

I'll give friendly user % of whatever I make for total freebies if they help, for doing literally nothing other than telling me how and where and when to stick my shekels in the markets bussy.

I could go to some accountantfag but I feel like he'll jew me.

>Not having a super easy to get permit if you arent a criminal retard and storing the gun at home

Thats fucking UnAustralian you cunt.

Piss off you cunty fuck we're a small country and we're full to the brim

youtube.com/watch?v=iHM_PHKpKyU

Probably beef / grain. You gotta keep an eye on how / what britain negotiates for over the next 2 years.

We used to give them shitloads of food, and if they can no longer get cheap eastern euro meat, they'll most likely come back to us for that.

Put em in the Outback then. It's a dry, desolate wasteland and full of abbos, so the """"""""""refugees"""""""""" will fit right in.

>Shares dropping,
>People selling instead of buying.
All of my what.

Canada and Australia have vast resource wealth at extremely market competitive export prices. They're legit cheaper in many sectors due to production volume (you can't beat Canada's uranium prices for example), currency value, etc. as well as business costs incurred over time where third world nations in the same markets produce lesser quality goods (i.e. if you aren't buying huge batches of steel from government foundries in china prepare to have orders scammed, late, and with terrible quality control that you will never get your money back for, so you have to buy the product twice from a second source to fulfill your contracts).

Australia, Canada, and the US are fantastic resource providers.

>just chuck them in the outback they'll never get to the big city!

You can't store your own guns at home?

Where do you keep them then?

The great shitstorm is happening.

I want in on the buying. Fucking god dammit how do I into stocks.

only to be kept in a 24/7 guarded safe at a shooting range and used at times specified by the government.

If dehydration doesn't kill them off, the spiders will.

shh

We have safes, a one time inspection to make sure we can secure the weapons and ammunition. I have a pistol a and 2 rifles (both my dads) and all I have to do is have them in separate safes with separate combinations concreted into the floor.

now you understand the Jewish ponzi scheme