Will Smith And Tom Hanks In Talks For Tim Burton's DUMBO

>Will Smith and Tom Hanks are in advanced talks to star Walt Disney Pictures's DUMBO, the upcoming live-action remake of the 1941 animated classic, written by TRANSFORMERS scribe Ehren Kruger and directed by Tim Burton.

>Smith is slated to play the lead human character, a kindly veterinarian whose family befrieds the flying elephant, while Hanks is being sought for the main antagonist, an inescrupulous circus ringmaster who wants to exploit Dumbo's talents for his own profit.

>The movie is being fast-tracked by the studio for a prospective release date in summer 2018.

slashfilm.com/tom-hanks-dumbo-casting/

Smith will definitely be dumbo woth those ears

>Tim Burton's DUMBO
>Smith is slated to play the lead human character, a kindly veterinarian whose family befrieds the flying elephant, while Hanks is being sought for the main antagonist, an inescrupulous circus ringmaster who wants to exploit Dumbo's talents for his own profit.
>written by TRANSFORMERS scribe Ehren Kruger
>It's all real

why everything looks so wrong

I sure do love Disney movies

>Tom Hanks is the villain

That's interesting. Has he ever played a villain before?

>Hanks is being sought for the main antagonist, an inescrupulous circus ringmaster

Just in time, since PETA shut down The Ringling. Brothers.

>hanks playing a mustache twirling villain

fuck yes, finally

will it have racist crows?

>Tim Burton's DUMBO

>Tim Burton
>Dumbo remake

Jesus fucking christ. Can Burton just die already, please.

>kids born in current year will be confused by Dumbo joining the circus

Oddly enough, there's also a biopic about circus creator P.T. Barnun coming out next year, starring Hugh Jackman.

>The Da Vinci Code
>Road to Perdition
>Saving Mr. Banks

None as moustache twirling as this appears to be.

have you not seen the ladykillers? hanks already did that

This isn't Burton, my man. This is Disney forcibly buying names to give their 1:1 """remakes""" credibility. Fucking Guy Ritchie is slated for an Alladin adaption.

>Free money for illegally copyrighted shit so that people with no creativity or talent who were born into money can own 1/6th of all global media

You can't make this shit up. I mean, I guess you can, since it has been written about fairly often in science-fiction, but fuck, it's actually happening.

trumbo v dumbo dawn of columbo

Edgy.

Is live action Disney shit the worst trend since capeshit

The most important question is...

Will be there Eva Green now that Tim Burton is fucking her?

Because you know, he's fucking her.

With his penis.

Everynight.

You know its bad when the capeshit are the better films

>The Da Vinci Code
>villain

>Dumbo Remake

Hollywood is officially dead

>Guy that looks like a 70 year old deformed hipster on drugs dates Eva green.

Theres no justice in this world.

>written by TRANSFORMERS scribe Ehren Kruger
Fucking DROPPED!

What was he then? He kept the secrets of a corrupt order so that they could remain in power.

Sounds like a villain to me.

The white man is the villain again.

Disneykino.