Soygaze iz awesome!!!!

>soygaze iz awesome!!!!

you mean cry like a bitch while staring at your shoes the genre?

itt : samefag
Have my (You) boy, here, now you can go

How do you figure?

anything thats not on the top 100 hits is soy tier

nah lots of top 100 has soy type bands, but shoegaze is pretty soy in itself

Goddamn it, could you triple niggers at least pretend to be over 18? Most of you motherfuckers probably look like soyboys anyway, but fatter.

>everything you like is soy

Literally the most estrogenic genre ever. If you're a male and enjoy shitty bandcamp shoegaze, turn in your man card immediately.

God masculinity is so fragile

Soygays

Gender norms are a cage.
Imagine being so afraid to like things because you're worried your bros will think you're a fag, or because you're worried you'll look like a dyke. Yuck.

You're correct, but this board will tell you you're wrong.

Guys, the soy thing is just a meme. Have some nuance, and enjoy some edgy humor while you're at it. Enjoy your stay at Sup Forums.org

>and enjoy some edgy humor while you're at it.
Edgy humor is only effective when it's genuinely funny (i.e. creative or somehow unexpected.)

You just don't like that the soy meme is more of a right wing slanted meme. Admit it. That's what all this pushback is about. Why else would dozens of spergs get regularly defensive over something so arbitrary?

>You just don't like that the soy meme is more of a right wing slanted meme. Admit it.
I'll admit that this is one of the least creative, most stale memes I've ever seen. Maybe you look at the whole "soyboy" thing as just a meme, but a lot of people on this forum don't see it that way. It's often used as a 'get out of an argument' card where pretty much anything someone doesn't like is automatically classified as "soy." Anyone you disagree with is a "soyboy." It's not funny; not because it's political, but because it's genuinely unfunny.
The pushback is because it's an overused, stale meme that refuses to die.

>dude you HAVE to laugh your ass off whenever anyone mentions soy
>because that's how humor works lol haha

t. soyboy

>literally proving him right by falling directly into his obvious trap
you're better than this, user

Please tell me you have a whole folder full of soyjacks.

"soyboy" merge and then assimilate "numale"?

*since when did

you know it

The word soyboy is just a dog whistle that both genuine alt-right fascist types and hiveminded memey Sup Forums edgelords are using since the word cuck lost its perceived edge

It's all the same.
Soyboy, numale, cuck, beta...every few years, Sup Forumsbabies come up with a new schoolyard taunt to use whenever they have nothing interesting to say. When backed into a corner, you say, "t. soyboy" and automatically BTFO anyone in your opposition.
It's always been and always will be.

yeah why would those fucking libtards get so annoyed about this unfunny "meme" infesting every corner of this website

>woe is me, woe is me
>the scary libbies are attacking me yet again by not laughing at soy

this is the sad truth

imagine how fucking different this board would be/be perceived by normies if it were not for Sup Forums

tfw Trumpets are desperate to distract themselves from Trump's public implosion.

Pendulum swings back 2020, bb.

reminder

>2018
>actually caring about the idpol pendulum

>tfw u vote Trump to stick it to SJWs for messing with your videogames
>tfw Trump ends up coming after your videogames and guns

Bahahahaha

Masculinity by its very nature is angry and defensive, fueled by testosterone and dignity

i know you didn't ask but i just see it as a regressive behavior really. one that i probably have hints of, i won't lie

>edgy humor
>soyposting
lmao
imagine actually thinking that

You're missing the point. Sup Forums will continue to make these memes as long as the left continues to get upset over them. Some people are making 20 minute long YouTube videos on the benefits of soy, all because they got buttblasted by a Sup Forums meme. Just like any schoolyard bully, they will go away if you stop giving them attention.

Nope. The meme's died down quite a bit since Hbomb's video came out. Alt-reichers don't like being the butt of a joke.

butthurt soyboys ITT

Sup Forums doesn't make memes though, they're either stolen Sup Forums, /x/ or /k/ memes or repurposed old ones. People use "soyboy" in the exact same way as "numale" and "cuck" before it, it's uncreative. /new/ had some memes IT'S HAPPENING or Ben Garrison but Sup Forums is one of the least creative boards on Sup Forums. Even one of the most famous ones, "redpilling," was primarily created and spread by /x/ and then coopted by PUA's on reddit.

>Masculinity by its very nature is angry and defensive, fueled by testosterone and dignity

if you were raised by neanderthals, then sure.

I think some people soypost unironically. but that's kinda the beauty of it, the combination of irony and genuine sentiment

soy

>SHOCKER: If you deliberately irritate the fuck out of people, they get annoyed.
>More at 11.

The problem is that some people are legitimately starting to believe it, though. I've seen people hit bump limits trying to prove that even minor, occasional soy intake gives you man tits and makes your dick little as well as turning you gay. It's bullshit.

sounds like a good troll

it has actually been proven but w/e you want to believe

You'd have to drink like 5 gallons of soy milk daily for months for it to have any effect on your hormone levels, and even then, that effect is negligible.
Yes, soy has a bit more phytoestrogens than other foods but only a bit and that's the part people seem to forget. Yes, doctors prescribe estrogen to women going through menopause but they take pills with insane concentrations; they don't just drink a bottle of Soylent every now and then and call it a day.
but w/e you want to believe

The virgin shoegaze
The Chad Madchester

Yes, that's the point of trolling. And like all trolls they go away if you ignore them.

>Sup Forums will continue to make these memes as long as the left continues to get upset over them.

Associating people who acknowledge your retardation as "the left" just shows how pathetic this fake culture war is.

They literally do not. If you ignore them, they just shitpost harder. Trolling isn't always about attention, and soyposting isn't always about trolling anyway.

>boy starts soyposting
>everyone gets mad
>thread turns into a soywar
>thread derailed
vs
>boy starts soyposting
>everyone ignores him
>he keeps soyposting
>this is now a soy thread
>thread gets flooded with soyboy memes
>thread derailed
it's perfect in every way

Wait, is soyfeelguy upset or excited here?

Quick question: What does this have to do with music?

>caring what other people think of your masculinity
If you're really masculine or confident you wouldn't care

>>everyone ignores him
>>he keeps soyposting
Except he'll just top if no one gives him attention

Nothing. (the shoegaze band)

in a perfect world where autism no longer exists, sure

Shut up user, people under the age of 21 cannot comprehend this logic. You'll confuse them. We really don't need them to be any more confused than they already are.

Please stop posting anytime

The second scenario makes no sense. If everyone is ignoring him, how is the thread getting derailed?

>tfw you reported wojack spam and saved your board from becoming a dumpster like this

The rule "Don't feed the trolls" doesn't really apply when you're talking about people with terminal autism, or shills. Every board has posters that post the same thing every single day without fail, or spam threads with off topic posts until they 404. Shitposting is no longer about getting attention, but derailing or 404'ing threads you don't like or on topic threads. Basically what Sup Forums would call forum sliding. Sometimes it's harmless, like people spamming copypasta or the Gothic 2 poster on Sup Forums or the Avatar poster on Sup Forums. Other times it's spamming dozens of image macros in place of an argument in a political thread, or posting pictures of ugly people and saying they reflect the ideology of the opponent. (All SJW's, teapartiers, Trumpfags, commies, libertarians, etc. look like this ugly person in this picture!) It's not about (You)s, it's about purposefully killing discussion.

There it is

>autist continues to spam despite getting no (You)s
>eventually non-retards abandon thread

great discussion about music. when will we get mods?

ITT: retards that haven't learned how to brush off people who very clearly don't want to have genuine discussions and who need to go to some other place where the mods can hold their hands since the banter is very obviously too much to take

The really soy thing to say would have been
>soygaze is awesomesauce!! :D

read the global and board specific rules for MU. People browsing have a right to defend the board against content that is against the rules. Fuck off if you think this has anything to do with banter.

lmao, you're fucking delusional if you think this is all part of some conspiracy
it's literally just retards, trolls and underage (80% of Sup Forums's userbase) shitposting for shit and giggles
I sometimes do it too when I'm bored. Why? Because I think it's funny

It's just people using irony to hide their genuine feelings

>user's board has mods
how does it feel?

Stop embarassing yourself, soyfolk don't listen to shoegaze, they'd listen to classic rock and 90s hip hop
Imagine this
>Bohemian Rhapsody plays on a lonely radio at a cafe
>Distant rumble
>150 low testosterone individuals, who are all balding with nintendo merch start yelling the lyrics with their mouths agape as much as physically possible
>LOL EVERYONE KNOWS THE LYRICS OF THIS SONG LOL :P
>I'll have a soy latte, ma'am

If you're talking about Sup Forums then let me tell you that having DBS and Naruto threads isn't all that much better

ITT

You're arguing with someone who's legitimately scared of a bean. There's nothing you can do to change their mind sadly

>classic rock
>soy
What? Classic rock is literally the “soyboy” barrier. Every time it’s brought up, you always get responses that say something to the tune of “this music is bad because (insert racist jargon against white people here) made it” - literally the epitome of a “soyboy” response.

>what was the most popular music in the country and pushed by jews
>not soy
jim morrison was the proto-soyboy lmao

>GALILEO GALILEO
yea shut up

>3 word shitpost thread
>44 posters 81 replies
what the fuck

>implying we had any problem with cuck or nu-male

who is that qt red head in the top middle picture?

reminder to sage these threads

tfw you got PTSD from running through a bean field.

Do I even need to say it?

Reminder that this is who is calling you soyboy

>meme magic

reminder that you just bumped the thread. fucking sage idiot

welcome to Sup Forums.com

Yeah I'm aware

you mean dot org nerd

ok faggot

thoughts on this?

Bobby Moynihan?

>literally just stealing memes from the right and editing them

lmao the left seriously can't meme