ITT Artists you feel people sleep on

ITT Artists you feel people sleep on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y6R1hY-Fqc4
youtube.com/watch?v=6I5U6apTHsI
youtube.com/watch?v=IZShejYFhBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Despite your digits, this made the top of literally every rap list that year.

I personally listen to this almost unhealthy amounts.

>uh, and it feels so right

my vote is a 2 parter, for slept on artist is Lou Barlow and slept on album is the 2nd dinosaur jr album

yeah yeah yeah so everyone knows J mascis and his signature guitar signature distortion pedal signature nike shoes yadda yadda but not one person I ever met in my life pointed out how sick their second album is and I've been to 2 dinosaur jr shows I really think it is lost on the crowd how much of an absolute living legend lou barlow is. My favorite music as a teen was early beck and sonic youth, shocked to find Lou Barlow was working on such similar stuff that predates both em.

>t. sam
your music is trash

But everyone loves You're Living All Over Me. EVERYONE. That's the backbone of J's (and somewhat Lou's) legacy

Pylon is so cool.

Fuck off Will.

No one sleeps on that, it's widely acclaimed and I see it posted on Sup Forums at least once a week

Pinata is not slept on, it was critically acclaimed on release and is still held in high regard now.
Freddy Gibs is not slept on either, he just hasn't made anything good since pinata

Thuggin has a god tier hook

same for this one.

Rex orange county

actual rapist

sam's music just got worse and worse over time

shit band that everyone knows about

industry plant

Earl sweatshirt and Vince staples. Both doing low numbers. Vince is arguable since he got exposure from black panther album, but he is still slept on imo

>actual rapist
Wasn't he found not guilty?

even better. he was acquitted. there was insufficient evidence to take the shit to trial.

Dumptruck
youtu.be/y6R1hY-Fqc4
youtube.com/watch?v=6I5U6apTHsI
youtube.com/watch?v=IZShejYFhBY

Getting some more exposure from getting sampled in Xxx's beats

Wow I'm a brainlet, I thought OP said albums not artists