What's next for her career?

What's next for her career?

is that real?

*fucks your ass*

Hopefully not my face.

She really should get a boob job, she looks much better with her tits pushed up like that.

Then ACTUALLY work out instead of just walking in the tredmill for 10 minutes and saying

>Yeah of course you don't get this body by merely working out, you must put a lot of hard work in it, I work out 5 days a week and have the best dieticians at my command. Little girls shouldn't be intimidated by the fact that they will never be like me, it's ok girls, it's ok that you can't work out as much as me. If I could, I would donate part of my 15/10 muscly bubble butt to you, but it is the way it is

no. someone cruelly photoshopped her into an attractive human.

Kino starring my dick

What the fuck is wrong with her legs?

traumatizing mexican valets

there isn't anything wrong with her legs. You've been had.

What did she mean by this?

>go ahead and sniff it you pervert

wot

le monke

huh she looks young again. is it just the lighting? I'd happily walk around in public with her if she looks like that (lol no I wouldn't, I don't to become a meme)

Wtf I'm hot for Chloe now.

I never noticed her tit game before
And I'm impressed

>random friend terrified by the paparazzi
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE

appliance section at Sears

fucking jews man

>her tit game
lel

She needs to come out of the closet, or should I say, the fridge.

Is that her brother in the striped shirt? They look like twins and you see them together all the time in these pics if that's the same guy. Does she pay him to be her errand boy? Hmmmmmm.

It's all her bras. She has saggy small tits.

IT'S AN APE FUCKING HELL

>guys please, contain your boners

She's like aw fuck why did I wear this shit today?

How long can you honestly go without losing your shit?
I'm just short of 2s.

wtf i love chloe now

I think she has 3 brothers, all gay.

I dont know about the boy in striped shirt, but this one is Trevor who works as Chloes agent.

tomorrow is Taco Tuesday

what profoundly autistic faggot wasted precious moments of their life making this garbage