It's 2:24 am and you decided to get yourself something from McDonald's. What music are you listening on your way there?

It's 2:24 am and you decided to get yourself something from McDonald's. What music are you listening on your way there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nQd-Nj4eH48
youtu.be/m7XzvoAJ8DU
youtube.com/watch?v=tlTdxdK38Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=DpmJf06VhWs
youtu.be/lCb-sSPjYLU
youtube.com/watch?v=oF0iUnzfMbM
youtube.com/watch?v=eWtUKrjZsg8&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not burial

some gay Sup Forums-core shit

wrong answer

burial

II by Meat Puppets

Burial

Because Chris Ott

I think this is the CD that my player would be on if I got in my car right now, and this is the first track.
Very good drumming on this.
youtu.be/nQd-Nj4eH48

youtu.be/m7XzvoAJ8DU

I'LL BE ON THE BLOCK ON THA REGULAR

I am listening to Either/Or and by the time I'm leaving with my order it's 2:45AM playing in the background. I'm drinking beer on the parking lot and eating steaming hot fries and my lips hurt from the saltiness. Beer is cold and nice and it stops the hurting for a slight second between the next handful of fries. Then after all I take some lonely cheeseburgers so I have some cheesy company. As I eat them, Say Yes plays in the background and I think about how cliché it is. I crumble the packaging in my cold hand and throw it into the bin like a good person. Time to go home.

This right here is a quality post.

because I am self-loathing

Art angels

I just listen to pop radio when I'm driving

i wouldnt go to mcdonalds because i dont want to eat absolute fucking garbage and then shit myself the next day

So you're gonna take a bus, huh?

That 8 minute loop of And the Forest Began to Sing by Royksopp
youtube.com/watch?v=tlTdxdK38Rc

shortwave radio

I went to mcdonalds on acid while listening to Forever Dolphin Love by Connan Mockasin. It wasn't that late, the sun was only just setting. But it's a small town and it was Sunday so there was no one else in the place. It was beautiful

Savage Young Taterbug - Shadow of Marlboro Man

youtube.com/watch?v=DpmJf06VhWs

seconded
also maybe that hall and oates song with the electric piano

King Crimson
Also I'm going to Burger King

>going anywhere besides chic fil a

user, chic-fil-a doesnt open til 5:30am. are you retarded?

Cake

youtu.be/lCb-sSPjYLU

youtube.com/watch?v=oF0iUnzfMbM

>eating so early in the morning
>Eating breakfast

>Go to McDonalds at 4 AM
>only have to wait 5 minutes in line, instead of 20

>not eating food at different 24-hour restaurants early in the morning so you don't have to wait 20 minutes to get a sandwich
>not eating breakfast for dinner
>not being wide awake in the eearly hours of the day and sleeping during daylight
its almost like you hate fun user.

>breakfast for dinner
>sleeping during the day
How fucking young are you?

not very, I'm only 24

probably the radio, Sirius XMU in particular because its not a far enough drive for me to worry about picking an album to play, unless I was previously in the middle of listening to some album, in which case I would just continue from where I left off

But also I avoid drunk driving, so I probably wouldn't go at all, or I would walk to somewhere with better food

youtube.com/watch?v=eWtUKrjZsg8&t=0s

grown up user and become a miserable adult

Pink Moon

dude you're a good writer

thank you, this is the first time I've received such words.

Drinking and driving is illegal

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAANG 24/7 BIH

user...