Most of the Europeans posting on Sup Forums right now have never shot a gun in their entire lives unless they were in...

>Most of the Europeans posting on Sup Forums right now have never shot a gun in their entire lives unless they were in the military
Kind of sad 2bh

i once shot a gun in front of my mates when i was like 10 and my parents weren't home, it was pretty cool

I've never even seen a real gun

Neither have I. What am I missing?

my dad is a hunter so yes i have
>most americans on Sup Forums don't know whats it's like not to tell your parents how much you love them before leaving for school because you know no autist is going to kill half the school

>Most of the Americans posting on Sup Forums right now have never read a book in their entire lives unless they were physically forced to
>And these are the kind of people that trash talk us

Kind of sad.

Why do americans think that the world consists only of America and Europe? Not being able to own guns is the norm in most of the world.

Nothing much really, it's a lot more fun to do it in vidya

they're not missing out on much T B H

Same but it has been pretty damn long time ago tho.

Unless you're a firearms enthusiast you're not missing much.

It is pretty cool to make your own cartridges and shoot them. It is also fun to improve your accuracy with firearms.

It's kinda fucked up to NEED guns though.

I only ever saw a gun once.

It was police in central London.

shooting a gun is nothing special, i find it boring and it hurts my shoulder. changing gears in a car is more fun, that's how boring it is

well the ones on Sup Forums are at least aware that europe exists. the ones in real life are only sure that america exists and perhaps canada and mexico.

I shot a gun when I went to Vietnam. It wasn't that great.

Beside all the walking, it was fucking great in milli. We each shot over 400 live rounds with these riffles, but I can't remember its name. 'm' something.
Even 3 years after I last shot, I still hit 12 out of 20 pigeons at a bachelor party

So what's the deal? Are you not allowed to shoot hunting rifles or anything at all in most of europe?

>tfw europeans will never know the sensation of loading a bullet into a clean bolt action rifle

this just conjures up images of american working class philosophy

i am free therefore america is

where there are americans, there is a will to burger

I've shot a bb gun

Im a c-cool kid right??????

and where there are burgers there are americans. dog bless

I've shot a bunch though.

I shot a shotgun here, and a few pistols and rifles in Yankland

>I've shot a bunch though.
Yeah I doubt that very very much

Well, I've shot these two.

And a double barreled shotgun, pump action shotgun, revolver, semi auto pistol (glock I think), and a winchester style lever action rifle (which was the most satisfying).