What does the Brexit mean for Ireland?

What does the Brexit mean for Ireland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOJwHzLCD3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk youre the one from there. You tell me fag

More migrants Paddy. Enjoy your enrichment.

That you guys were fucking retarded for getting off the pound in the first place.

I'm Irish-American, as in my grandparents are off the boat, and my father was raised in Ireland. I spent about 40% of my childhood there, until I was 14 or 15.

I can't fucking comprehend how a country that fought so hard for independence (Ireland), who won it, who showed the world that you didn't need to be an empire to be a free country, willingly bows down to the EU and lets its proud heritage destroy itself with mass immigration of non-integratable "refugees". I was in Donegal Town a few years ago and it was fucking Nigeria 2.0

Dramatically less potatoes

Fucking potato famine nigger

that you beg britain for potato-seed money not the eu

Prepare for Turks.

I dunno, potato famine I guess

>What does the Brexit mean for Ireland?

JUST

Up the 'Ra.

They have to play Italy again, this time against the starters

I foresee less potatoes and more Troubles coming your way, Mic.

DOWN ALONG THE FALLS ROAD THAT'S WHERE I LONG TO BE

n' shiet
youtube.com/watch?v=TOJwHzLCD3U

No spuds for you

Mick*

>Ulster rejoins Ireland
>Ireland leaves EU

You know what you must do. Hop to it.

This. It's sad.

United Ireland and the return of the UVF/IRA

>I'm Irish-American
Stopped reading there and threw my phone across the room. You people are the most insufferable cunts

I was thinking about it and with Sinn Fein stirring shit up in Belfast saying that Northern Ireland WANTS to stay in the EU, even though only the south wants in, I have a strange theory :

We are about to see a Belfast all-in War like in the 80s and 90s. With the North of Belfast wanting to leave and stay in the UK, and the south wanting to Remain and get with Ireland. From this, there will be blood and the EU will blame this war between taigs and unionists on the newly elected eurosceptic and independent British government.

Belfast will end up like it was in the 80s and 90s, screencap this.

we can buy cheap shit from the uk mostly for a while
but all their immigrants will move over here and we'll be fucked, unless we can prevent them by saying they're not part of the eu lololo

Yeah, am I? Because I'm an American, I just happen to be of Irish descent, and happen to have spent a lot of time there as a factor of growing up.

There is literally nothing wrong with being proud of your ancestry, so long as you are an American first, which I am. So kindly eat a bag of dicks.

South Africa, how do we meme magic your country into being good?

>being this triggered over a simple heritage

It means no more potatoes for you you traitor.

That goes for Scotland too.

Im moving to Ireland in a few weeks. Should I be scared?

>brits out, bongos in

Why are Irish "nationalists" so cucked

>they're not part of the eu
all the polish, romanians, etc are

All the migrants who were wanting to go to the UK because they can speak a little English will now want to go to Ireland.

The same as things are now

>my phone
Millenial degenerate faggot

>We are about to see a Belfast all-in War like in the 80s and 90s.
There was no all in war in the 80's or 90's.
>Belfast will end up like it was in the 80s and 90s, screencap this
Poor innocent Belgium. Belfast is still as it was in the 80's and 90's.

Seriously, what is wrong with using your phone to browse a board. I can be running a movie, a video game. Why would I prefer a browser that eats up performance when I can just use the phone and clover app.

Pretentious try hard nigger faggot detected. Every faggot frog cunt needs to be a faggot on this site don't you.

have a hug

fuck off

The IRA will protect us from the undesirables.

Half flip, full burger. Assimilation and pride feels pretty good, friendo

>Jews