this REALLY makes u think..

also wtf I hate old people now

ARE NIGE

Dont you mean old white """"people"""

>tfw they actually lived long enough to see both sides of Britian
>they voted to bring back the good version for TNG

and now you millenial fags are crying about, who would've guessed. I'm done

yea, because the 18-29 aged faggots don't know anything about the EU

I'm 20 and i remember what my grandmother said few years ago before she died about the commies back in the 30-40s and now i see how (((( the EU )))) just re-assembles those communists.

World war vets saving the country AGAIN. Give these heroes a bump to their fat pensions

So, the people who remember what the country was like before joining the eu voted to leave the eu?

>once again the old people, with their wisdom and experience, have saved the clueless younger generation from themselves

when exactly did this "children know best" meme begin, anyway?

>shitskins voting to stay so more shitskins can flood into britain
is what the faggot meant.

i'd love to see the voting broken apart by race.

good
>young """""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""

You should have been first post.

Leftists and children like the same things. That's why they want to lower the voting age. They are mentally children.

Agreed. The Brits can afford it with all of the billons they won't be handing over to Brussels.

close enough

tpbp? kek

Younger generation is dumb and liberal, older generation is wise and experienced.

More like the old people have far more experience and understand the world in a way you faggots wont reach in the next 60 years.

>mfw we have social media so these cunts can feel important and share what they think is right and also be empowered by other cunts who think the same stupid things

It's like a children echo chamber.

They're right though.

Old people will not have to deal with any effects, good or bad, that come from Brexit for long.

It will be us, our children and our children's children who will live with them.

Do these stupid fucks not realize that those old people were the same ones who voted 50 years earlier, had to live with that decision their entire lives up until this point, saw what the EU was turning into, saw what it was turning their country into, and then promptly voted to peace the fuck out? The old folks had already paid their dues, they were trying to spare the young ones from the same fate that had befallen them.

Why does no one get this?

/thread

Solid evidence that the minimum voting age should be raised to 25.

Source: The same BS polls that said Remain was going to win.

Also, young people don't stay young forever. They mature, and many have their views evolve over time. The same 20-somethings that were pro-weed in the 1960s are now the older people that oppose marijuana legalization.

>It's like a children echo chamber.
this kek

There is an old saying. "If you are not a liberal when you are a teenager, you don't have a heart.
But if you are not a conservative when you're an adult, you have no brain. I wonder where you fall in, OP.

I'll take experience and wisdom over short-sighted good intentions and "muh feels," any day.

Isn't it because the older generations are those where being white is most widespread?

I've been to England, and your entire 18-30 demographic are far more Muslim-looking than they are white, so their vote on remain doesn't either dumbfound me.

But can anyone explain to me how Britain intends to become great again? You've got a declining population of 65 million inhabitants. How do you stand up to China, or India, or the USA, each with their billions of inhabitants with that little? This is why I'm sometimes pro-EU. They're our only way to amass a strong population to allow us to stand up China, India, EU, Brazil and all those countries of rising demographics.

I'm now a grillary for hillary

This thread in a picture.

based grandpas

the younger people are mostly pakis anyway

Please kill big-mouthed millennials.

Yeah it sure does, it makes me think that younger people are typically retarded. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!!?!?!?!?

LOL thank god the old fucks saved british youth from their own stupidity.

Yeah indoctrination tends to fade over time.

>The older generation has voted the future for the younger generation.
And it's a considerably brighter future, too. I think they'll hate it short-term, but this kind of needed change is like tearing off a bandaid: it's going to hurt like hell at first, but the pain inevitably fades and what's left behind is something better/fixed.

Agreed, but that's what makes me so untrusting of the hardcore rightwing teens and young adults.

Because they are young, childish, inexperienced, full of hubris, and have more money than brain cells.
This. It's no surprise that people who don't deal well with having their ideas challenged, never seem to improve upon them.

Import Hard working, Hand picked Pakis instead of Boatload of chimps from Germany and Turkey.

Oh and, Make Commonwealth Great again.

18-24 shouldn't even be able to vote.

this is why i know trump will win here.

he's easily gonna get like 50% of the young vote.

Wish we had those folks instead of the boomers here.

The funniest thing is that the massive economic fallout of the vote is going to DESTROY their retirement savings and investments.

Bravo older britbongs, bravo.

I hate my generation.

Also, you could make a similar argument about young people being less responsible, because they are more mobile.

Millennials are retarded. This was out best decision. Thank FUCK for the elderly Britbongs

God those numbers are so evenly varied she actually has to change the sizes of the text to try and emphasize her weak ass point

Well they don't have to listen, do they?

I mean what are old people going to do if they refuse to leave the EU, yell at them?

It's because the youth in the west are a bunch of weak minded brainwashed ninnies who fret about feels and can't do an honest day's work if their lives depended on it.

> Palestine
> a country

also..
R A R E
A
R
E

Even if with those strategies, they heighten their population to 100 million, that's still useless when confronted with China's 1,5 billion manpower. The EU is our only way to protect ourselves by congregating and uniting our populations to form a united manpower of 500 million or so.

People who don't realize that the world is headed for a clash of civilizations between the western, Muslim, and eastern world are deluded, and now the english are sabotaging our unity as the western world by destroying years of cooperation to build up the EU. I don't enjoy how the EU is now, but surely there are more apt ways to remedy it, than to leave it for good.

As a percentage they hardly do vote. Voter turnout is shamefully low among young people.

>other people don't agree with me?
>I better show how ageist/sexist/racist, I am, because I can't accept that someone would be capable of a different opinion!
lol

>18-24
>leave = white
>remain = brown

yep, the % add up

in other words: only people under 25 think staying is a good idea

WTF? I'm #David'sSling now!

The younger generation doesn't care about consequences. You ever see a millennial give a damn about their future? All I see are them traveling, spending their parent's money, and fucking whoever. They don't give a damn.

I don't blame you for that, but remember that that quote also stems from a time when governments were more right wing. Teenagers have always rebelled against the perceived status quo of their parents. If their parents are now flaming liberal leftists, than chances are high that their teenage daughter and/or son, is going to be against that until they mature into an adult.

UGH! Why are grown ups such dummyheads!

>Those turnout numbers tho

The people who actually bothered showing up to vote determined the future of Britain.

As it should be in a democracy.

So shut your fucking mouth if most young people couldn' be troubled to do their civic duty and vote.

>implying they can't have another referendum in the future

This right here, they have seen how things were before the EU and they have seen from the beginning how thing are as a member of the EU. Retarded young people with EU propaganda filled mind know nothing.

>tmw 18 and conservative Sup Forumsack

Third post best post

The issue is that when you import immigrants that's are mostly Muslim and believe in sharia law that is incompatible with Western ideals, you create a population boom that doesn't agree with the status quo.

China could be racist and xenophobic as possible but they are not infiltrated by the P.C. party so their nationalism and gdp/gni skyrocket

>immigrants that's are mostly Muslim and believe in sharia law that is incompatible
How did you 180' my argument into me advocating for more Muslim immigrants, when I'm only cherishing the need for an Muslim-free EU?

I'm only praising the EU here. How is that in any way compatible with supporting immigration, which I equally hate?

U r a cuntfaggot

They saved their damn millenials asses and they still complain.

I really hope the next generation will be hardcore patriot anti degeneracy just by contradiction.

I'm not arguing against you. I'm stating why China is ameliorating their economy by a strong culture;in which Europe is failing

The msm wants to play nationalism as the bad guy but nationalism doesn't say that legal immigrants that push to assimilate to the government and culture while keeping their own is a bad thing

guarantee you most of the 18-24 year olds who voted remain only did it because they are "like totally in love with traveling" and had immigration = good hammered into their idiot skulls since childhood

The saying comes from a different time with a much different setting in the world. The pendulum swung back to the right, and you're bright enough to be along for the ride.

>palestine

R A R E
F O R M E

>not wanting to live in communist state

every election is like this. liberals are stupid. merkel rising to power was because of old people. obama getting elected was because of old people

Unfortunately most of you young scamps are clucks. Time to make men of you.

Your mistake was not enough white babies being born too indoctrinate. You lost. To old people.

Go fucking cry some more maybe that will fix your fucked up condition.

You realize once these old people die, they'll make another referendum, and they'll win.

>also wtf I hate old people now
>now

So you never had to deal with the asshattery of old people before? And aren't old people the ones that Fox keeps pandering to in your country too?

>old people should not be allowed to vote

No they won't. Juncker said this referendum is eternal. There won't be any rejoining.