I never liked football. Now as I'm growing older, I actually love the sport. It literally is 4D chess

I never liked football. Now as I'm growing older, I actually love the sport. It literally is 4D chess.

is texas back?

>no stealing. No guns. Treat women with respect

>strong expectations

Don't set your expectations too high, they're american after all

it is funny how "treat women with respect" is just thrown in at the end of an unrelated point

no football code is intelligent by any means

"""smart""" sports are cycling, cricket and baseball

Epin bantz

Also Golf, Tennis and Racquetball

Man all the shit is so racist

>texass
y'all

>UT fired him
>he's now undefeated at South Florida
ahahaha hahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if there weren't any niggers on the team half of those rules wouldnt even be necessary

>the university will buy out the leases for every player currently living off campus and put them in the athletic dorm
Are American „educational institutions“ literally retarded, what a waste of everyone’s money for dumb athletics instead for stuff universities should put their money in like science, research and shit

>Players will learn that they would rather practice than milk a minor injury

Isn't this how a minor injury compounds into a major injury?

I'm sorry, were you under the impression anyone gives a shit about your opinion?

>replies to post, shows that he cares
>“NOBODY CARES!!!!!!“
Stoopid amerifat

college football at schools like Texas makes more money than I think you realize. The athletics help fund the academics they don't receive funds at the expense of research programs.

stopbeingniggers.jpg
from the desk of..........

Nope

you had me at hello

I think its more of a "no whining boohoo my vagina hurts" than "practice with that bad ankle or else"

>nogunz
We know the real reason why.

christ, you really do have to treat the nogs like absolute babbies don't you

American "educational institutions" are the nba of science and research you cretin

Well earrings, drugs, stealing, guns and no respect for women are all typical nigger behavior

College football brings in billions in tv revenue. Billions. It actually funds the other shittier sports programs no one cares about along with paying for itself. That's why schools bend over backwards for top athletic prospects because some faggot with a gender studies degree won't be helping with anything