Doctor prescribed me antidepressants after I told them I was suicidal

>Doctor prescribed me antidepressants after I told them I was suicidal
>Just spent the last 4 hours staring into space and planning out how I'm going to commit suicide and what my note will say

I was thinking of hanging myself in my little brother's room so it would traumatize him, but then I thought I should do something funny and maybe go to his school and jump off the roof while he's still in class. I'm just worried about fucking it up, though, so I might go with the first option so I can be sure. What do you guys think I should do?

attention whore

sacrifice yourself to start the race war

*sips*
Yeah, that's a great story, buddy, but uhhh.....
*siiiiiiiiiiips*
I think you're forgetting something
*slurp
Know what I'm talking about?

Go inside his class and shoot yourself in the head
Alternatively, fuck off you blogposting faggot. Saged.

Listen buddy. You're gonna have to hang in there. Do you have a steam account? Okay I'm gonna need you to add me and we'll play some crusader kings together okay buddy. We're gonna get through this.

Pull the classic pianostring-superglue beheading from the school rooftop. Attach a harness to your body to make sure your body will dangle behind his class window like a headless chicken.

maybe just order a pizza and play skyrim dude

Could you kill yourself along with op please?

I might as well get a few last threads in before I kick the bucket.

How?

I'm not fit enough to do a flip.

And what would that be?

I'm worried that my parents will find any guns that I buy and that they'll send me to a mental ward. I also don't want to give liberals any more excuses for banning guns.

I don't have a steam account, sorry. Not like it would do me much good anyway.

I probably won't have time to do something that elaborate if I'm going to go to his school, in case the campus police try and stop me.

Vidya doesn't really bring me any pleasure anymore. Nothing really does, actually. At least if I kill myself this way it'll give people something to talk about after I'm gone.

So which method should I use, guys? Hanging or jumping?

Listen pal... I don't very much appreciate the hostility. Maybe you can add me on xbox lve and we can play battlefield one perhaps???

Listen bud. Come on. You'll have to hang in there and I'm here to help. We're gonna sit back and watch some trailer park boys, eat some chicken wings, and have some coors lights because saturdays are for the boys. Do you like the red sox? Because I got the red sox on.

There will be ABSOLUTELY
*siips*
NO talking...
*slurp*
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiips*
Before I've had my coffee!

I know what you're trying to do, and I appreciate that you seem to care as much as you do. However, my mind has been set on killing myself for a while now, and since I have all this new confidence (most likely thanks to the pills they gave me for my depression), I figure it's time to stop being a pussy and finally go through with it.

Please explain this meme to me, I don't understand it.

Also, I'm gonna keep posting Pepes, because why not?

Hehe.. Nice coffee jokes. It's actually giving me a good chuckle, but perhaps you would be willing to play ps4 with me? Maybe we can play rainbow six siege?

Hey user. A lot of us have been there, will be there, or flat out ARE there. We got a lot of tough cookies on this site and let me tell you something, you are one of those tough cookies. I know you can tough it out a little bit longer, I just know that you can. I'm gonna be here if you need a buddy in your time of need.

Let me tell you something. You can recover from this, we all know you can. That's what we're all thinking. And when you hit rock bottom there is only one place to go, UP UP UP. And when you start going UP, your momentum won't ever stop. You'll just keep going. You'll have to trust me though.

You sound like my therapist, to be honest. And just like them, I honestly don't believe a thing you're saying. If you really care, you'll respect my decision to end my own life, and at the very least you should post some recommendations as to how I should do it.

JUST FUCKING REPLY TO ONE POST YOU WHORE

Okay, I'll reply to yours.

Absolutely no one cares. Either kill yourself or don't, but no one on Sup Forums is affected nor gives a shit in any way about your attention pity party.

>If you really cared about me you'd act exactly how I want you to

you probably should just kill yourself tßh

Rent a wood chipper and dive in through a slip n' slide.

I'm no therapist bud. I'm only a human being who's been somewhere where you are now. I wouldn't disrespect you by saying that I've been in the same place you are because your pain is yours and I couldn't feel it. But I know that you are capable of overcoming this. You sound like you've got a deep soul and that's all you need to conquer your demons man.

Let me tell you. You should believe a guy like me. I've seen the trenches, pal. Every day used to be a battle for me, you better believe it. I eventually found purpose within me. Love. I found it and fell in love and turned to my loved ones too who loved me unconditionally even though I was a huge fuckup. I don't know if you have that same support but I imagine you might.

>Telling user to kill himself when he's in a suicidal state
Truly messed up my man. Maybe take a look at yourself in the mirror.

>when he's in a suicidal state
That's the thing, he's not. He just wants attention & (You)'s. You're incredibly gullible.

I'll tell you about people that are in fragile states. They go out and seek attention, and maybe they shriek for help anywhere they can. I guess you wouldn't understand, but you shouldn't tell that person to go and kill themselves. It's really actually kind of pathetic. Didn't your parents raise you any better?

Reddit reeeeee

Why are you such an asshole?
Maybe you should go through with it.
Society needs less people like you.

I wasn't prepared for this. You have defeated me...

>OP talks about hanging himself
You respond with
>You're gonna have to hang in there
Kek.

look at me i am so depressed

Wanna hug Sven?

>a boo hoo hooo i'm depressed
>come to the *argue obver who is white* board on Sup Forums

please don't do this.