#DEXIT

>BREAKING: DUTCH PARTY FOR FREEDOM LEADER GEERT WILDERS CALLS FOR DUTCH EU REFERENDUM AFTER BREXIT

ITS HAPPENING

#DEXIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/io-Rn_ebQ9U?t=367
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have we started the fire?

Holy shit libs gonna get the fuck blown out of their minds

Indeed, godspeed Denmark

I BELIEVE IN YOU EUROPE!
I BELIEVE!!!

Holy fuck Holy fuck Holy fuck.

This is the time. All those years I thought I missed the boat. Missing exploring the world to early to explore the stars.

Born I the right time to see the world btfo leftist

Merkel on suicide watch

tumbling down

Geert!!! It was foretold by the boards.

Wonderful. This is truly a great day.

Hats off to the Brits. Hats off to the Dutch Party for Freedom.

Praise Kek.

CRASHING THIS UNION

>DEXIT
NEXIT sounds better, also it is next!

youtu.be/io-Rn_ebQ9U?t=367
a denouement, with extra based Mads

Truly, it has been willed by lord kek.

Remember this day boys

Le Pen called for a #Frexit as well.

I'd assume Poland is next.

We may see the destruction of the EU this year.

is there a stream? i would absolutely love to watch

HOWS THAT SLIPPERY SLOPE NOW YOU LEFTIST CUNTS

seems like all powerful leaders have powerful hair, and Geert is no exception

even Putin pulls off his balding crown well

Do you think Germany will want a piece of this action after their awesome experience with immigration? Everyone who isn't Merkel anyway.

I don't even care if Trump loses. I just care the EU will collapse in my lifetime.

Sadly Germany and Sweden are likely too far gone to be saved. And I guarantee Merkel will drag them down to the bottom of the ocean with the ship.

delicious dominoes start falling

woot

Yes, the fire rises

Yes.

The fire rises!

>don't care if Trump loses
Fuck outta here. This election will make or break America. To say it's important would be an understatement.

Don't you mean

420 EXIT

If the pull it off, would EU die?

> Wir schaffen das!

>CALLS FOR
So does this actually mean anything? Will it happen?

You can't call Netherlands leaving the EU for ''DEXIT''

That's our name for when we leave ;_;

I dont think so, but what we are going to see in the future is a broken EU.
Eveybody who is not going to get what they want, is going to threaten with #exit.
The age of SJWs is comming to an end.

He's been calling that for years, it's not happening.

We only just had a EU referendum (about Ukraine) which the anti-EU forces won, just like they did in 2005 when it was about the EU constitution. Our government is not going to hold a referendum on leaving the EU, cause they know the anti-EU camp will win.

Will it happen or is he just saying
>pls let us have referendum

Geert will rule the world

whoops

Sounds pretty good to me.

the fucking house is burning bro

the fire is raging already

I'm sorry Denmark
#Nexit

Britain has started something they will never be able to finish.

god i hope this is bait

he's called for this shit a thousand times

NO! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! I'M IM CHARGE HERE!

when will greece leave eu, grexit when?

We´ve proven that the electorate doesn not have to follow the status quo, Britain has done its part, you Americans must vote Donald Trump.

it isn't, haven't slept all night, meant holland

They would lose a lot of members.

>implying Danes aren't cucks
>implying they'll ever leave

Well, a referendum is bound to happen sooner or later.
Bear in mind that his party is still doing excellent in the polls and we have elections in march next year. I legitimately could see a referendum happening in 2017.

That was the prophecy.

Let others learn from your mistake. At least its not my country. Haha

I cant believe that this is happening. I am sitting right here in my underwear. Just woken up. With this news.

But I refuse to believe that this is possible. The jews cannot let this happen. They wouldnt have let this happen.

Was I transported to the bereinstein universe in my sleep?

I refuse to believe all of this.

were voting as hard as we can!

Britain, Norway, Switzerland, Netherlands, Canada, US, Straya, and NZ should form their own economic union. It would BTFO the EU in under a decade

What the fuck have we done? Do you guys seriously think we can beat the jews? They're gonna come after us for this. We're fucked.

Well Nelson Mandela did say last night that this would be a great day

Gotta get more creative with the names though

Shouldn't we just spend the next 30 years thouroghly uncucking Britain before focusing on other countries like the Netherlands?

holy shit. its going to be like dominos.

Lol all this to upset the "left".

Just proves yall are just edgy contrarians going against popular ideas to be seen as an outsider and revolutionary.

2 years is enough for the decision to be rovoked, by then Britians economy will be crippled enough to persuade and change public opinion.

We are and we will we just need to get trump in and it's done.

GREXIT WHEN
FUCK GERMANY

Any other ideas?

We call it nexit

>wanting another globalist infested union

No.

It all returns to nothing

it was always burning

Not while Germany owns Greece lock, stock, and barrel.

you're a big union

FOR EU

I just dont get it, what is the jew plan on this? It seems like a total defeat of their world government. And to that of one of the most important places.

How the fuck did they allow this to happen.

What the fuck. Is there somekind of long term jew goal with this? I just dont get it. Have we actually won for once?

since the world's been turning

Will not happen, Germany will do everything for Southern Europe to stay in this cucked Union
Look how they shut down Varoufakis

this.

>Hey the EU experiment is failing miserably, lets try making our own globalist coalition!

>went to bed at 1 AM, Brexit was looking grim
>oh well, can't really expect Britain to uncuck itself
>wake up only to find out Bong madmen crashing this union with no survivors

HAIL VICTORY!

Is it really so hard to believe that we can have a victory?

If it was impossible then no one would've even tried.

This man has started a movement larger than anyone could've foreseen, maybe he is hitler 2.0

Good luck Netherlands!

Yea it is actually. I was completely sure that it was rigged. That the jews had it planned already. But it seems like the shooting of that PM was the only thing they had in their pockets. Which failed. Just one PR event with murder...jesus. Jews...I expected so much more of them.

The uk is also one of the most important places on this planet. certainly in the top 10 of jew interests. I am not sure how they could have let this slip by. How they fucked this one up.

>implying we wouldn't leave

Lemme just tell you right now that they are cucks.

At my high school before I graduated, we had this foreign exchange student who came from Denmark. We went on a date, and she told me she liked black guys a lot more than white guys. She's also a huge tumblrina and "anti-white".

Lets wait until November 9th to decide who is Hitler and who isn't.

The republicans just need to hold off the Supreme Court nominees of king nigger until then and we can have all three branches of government.

NO NOT DEXIT

DUXIT

LIKE DUCKS

CRASHING THIS UNION

Or maybe it's part of their plan. Just like this exact conversation we're having right now is part of their plan.

>[teleports behind you]
>[stabs you with menorah]

Hitler didn't win a majority

Honestly getting a Hitler in a two party system is pretty rough, the European parliamentary style is much more suited to it.

They're a big union

O R A N J E
R
A
N
J
E

If you're waiting for an exact reincarnation of Hitler you may be shit out of luck. Also the last Hitler lost the world war, so maybe we don't want a carbon copy.

Suppose all nations leave europe, after? What are you expecting? To be richer? This will just destroy us

NEXIT NOW

I would be surprised if it did happen in the short term. But elections are coming up and the politicians will do anything to win then, they might even promise us a referendum.

I will make you an offer you can't refuse

ONORABU MEMBA

>you can't have free trades without useless EU rules that have nothing to do with trades at all.

You arent even kidding about that dude, its what I am thinking right now. But it doesnt make much sense, brexit is completely against their interests.

Make a noise loud enough and you'll get your referendum.

UK paved the way. Netherlands and France are next, and I'm guessing Belgium won't be far behind. One by one we'll see countries leaving until the EU is left with no choice but to simply disband due to lack of members. There will be a few holdouts, like Germany and Sweden, but when so many of the other countries leave the holdouts won't matter.