the white man's tree nut

It's pop not soda OKAY?

tag yourself

This. Soda is for baking.

I like this thread.
It's "soft drink" m8.

me in the middle

good posts

Don't reply to footkraut for the entire thread edition.

anime

just took a pic of myself

r8

i like to shitpost on norway threads in badly translated fashion

I will participate in this game. Sounds like fun.

its SODA, you subhumans

pop comes after the world, literally SODA pop

You have jaundice m8

misa

Get in here

Very good.

shant

youtube.com/watch?v=pVD53JffuTI

rude

shall not

>Let's use 2 words instead of 1 equally acceptable word to describe this thing

it's just the lighting

I hate Jews more then anything in the world.

Why do people support trannies going into the military? First of all the only thing transgenders "deserve" is a nuclear holocaust

>WE JUST STARTED
kek

Pfffhahahaha

flavour is no more subjective than colour or pitch.
if you can't stand the taste of something, it's because of psycho-somatic reason.
pickles (if made properly) also give me a quiver and make me pucker my face up. I like that sensation, and i like how that can impact a meal, if they're used as a garnish.

having the pallete of a kid is not something you (or anyone) should accept, and it certainly isn't something to be proud of.

>go to donate blood
>clinic is closed
>also the building i went to is where the clinic used to be but it moved in june
hmmm

canada post hhere, dumbass

no

I refuse to donate blood because I don't want my precious blood to end up in a faggot or paki

i'm forming a group of intelligentsia that get together in the coffee lounge next to the stacks in the evenings to discuss philosophy and politics into the wee hours of morning with the occasional chess game and repartee sessions to hone our wit

any takers? must own cardigans, horn rimmed glasses, flasks filled with whiskey and be qt but in a subtle, atypical way.

too bad its already in you lmao

>I like that sensation
Ah, I understand now. You're a sadist.
In all seriousness though, your point about colour and pitch doesn't really hold up because different people like different colours and different people have different tastes in music.
>it's because of psycho-somatic reason
I agree that most picky eaters have self-imposed mental blocks to blame for their pallete, but there are babies that favour or dislike certain flavours right from the day they start eating. That's hardly psycho-somatic.

>i'm forming a group of intelligentsia that get together in the coffee lounge next to the stacks in the evenings to discuss philosophy and politics into the wee hours of morning with the occasional chess game and repartee sessions to hone our wit. any takers? must own cardigans, horn rimmed glasses, flasks filled with whiskey and be qt but in a subtle, atypical way.