Pandering to redditor tastes?

Wtf is up with the state of Sup Forums lately? There is no community or rule of law in place, just soyboy indiefag & (c)rap jerk circles along with banal threads (Sup Forumsdiscord, Grimes, etc)

Ban hiphop

ban nig hop and indie music

you can just band hip hop since all the whigger nu-males here that listen to trap also love indie

jaxxon why?

ban:
Lo-fi hiphop
Kpop
Hiphop (death grips get a pass)

Promote:
Classical
Post-modernist
Post-ironic
Meta-ironic
Avant-garde

i dont think death grips is really classified as hip hop anymore, it's more digital hardcore with rap over it

Go fuck yourself and give yourself a noogie, whiny nerd.

>Everything I don't like is reddit
>Ban all genres I dislike

>Post-modernist
>Post-ironic
>Meta-ironic
lol i thought i was patrician and i have no idea what any of those are

>posting Sam Hyde and complaining about reddit at the same time
o i am laffin

weve been talking about indie shit since 09 reddit just appropriated our culture

this
the average mde fan is a suburban middle class 14-year-old who has no control over their life and has to live vicariously by associating with edgy online "counter-culture" groups, which is the same of almost every redditor I know
once you've grown out of filthy frank but are still too autistic to function in society without spouting memes and just generally being a faggot, you move on to mde

>Hiphop (death grips get a pass)
this is embarrassing

kpg is the only cancer free place on the board

Patrician detected

lol what is this picture? I saw it on /x/ last night

This

dont forget sonorism and lowercase

this board is basically garbage now, the majority of posters are from r/hiphopheads and r/indieheads.
DESU this board was BEGGING to be invaded by reddit for a long time, by the way it would only discuss the same general rotation of albums, with any thread about any other music dying after less than 7 replies.
Now it is the same rotation of garbage poptimist reddit music being discussed all the time, as opposed to the same rotation of meme indie music.

Don’t forget memetrap threads

I thought meme trap fell under the umbrella of poptimist reddit music

It’s like The Prodigy except even crazier.

you seem upset

Everybody bitches about how shitty it is but doesn't post good threads or keep substantive threads going

It's representative of the state of music rn
lots of things happening, no dominant style

Anyone who complains about the "state of Sup Forums" needs to take a break. Like, just don't come here for a few weeks or months. Why anyone would want to be somewhere they aren't having fun at is beyond me. Get a hobby or something and quit wasting your life being a bitch.

Is that you Anthony Fantanolanoslsdfgj? Quit being a big gay baby. Your opinon would only be good if it were written down so I could wipe my butthole with it and then smell it and go "eww" and throw it in the toilet.