Why does he hate sports so much?

Why does he hate sports so much?

>Wimpy spineless beta hates physical activities
Alert the fucking press

This is the blackest white man I have ever seen

Because he hates himself so much, for not being black, that he'd rather concoct a ridiculous lie, than face reality. And while he pretends to support the NFL players, he's actually doing it out of a deep sense of self loathing, seeking to destroy what they are, and something he'll never be, an athletic black man, with a successful career off the back of it.

Or he's just a massive cunt, who knows.

Fuck off Shaun King, you will never be black

white bois can't jump

It's what the average American looks like these days. Racially ambiguous nu males -- and it's beautiful.

>Why does he hate whites so much?
ftfy

He's a cuck

part of career as a professional victim

Because western society now prizes weakness and he thinks he's all the better for repeating the same marxist spiel he's seen on college.

why do americans want to be black so much these days?

over here, blacks are either seen as subhumans (by right-wingers) or as the oppressed victims who need white peoples' help to function civilized, so basically the retards of humanity (by left-wingers)

both of those characterizations aren't exactly desirable....

Because he's a left-wing troll that writes clickbait for a living.

That'x exactly how they are treated in the USA too. They prefer the second option, but of course they think it's out of respect, not out of political exploitation.

>why do americans want to be black so much these days?

Most don't want to be, although of course there are exceptions.

It's like that line Chris Rock had about how none of the white people in the audience would trade lives with him, even considering he's rich and famous.

>talcum x
His narrative will change now that Trump asked people to boycott the NFL

Isn't he a liberal?

I can't get for what possible reason you'd pretend to be black. Must be mental illness

Yes, in the sense that he is a troll who is left-wing, not a troll who trolls left-wingers.

Yes, I know what you meant. But he's a liberal, no? Not a left-winger? Although maybe in America being liberal is considered left-wing.

I dunno where you live but in cologne we just see them as people

The term liberal has kind of been co-opted by the left. A classical liberal is more in line with Libertarian ideology

I'm pretty sure most left-wingers hate liberals too.
>A classical liberal is more in line with Libertarian ideology
Libertarian ideology (original one not the American one) was/is left-wing though.

found you

fuck off you fucking hillbilly I'd knock you out irl

individually, but collectively they're either seen as subhumans or oppressed non-disabled "special needs" people

not really blacks arent even a topic its more about arabs and north africans

Come and fight me, Ahmed.
No dirty tricks such as hidden suicide bombs, tho.

why does this whitey dye his hair black?

I'm a fellow hue tho

he's been working out those nostrils for so long he can open beer bottles with them

Why does he look like a pedophile who gets off on a technicality because he was never able to get erect and therefore couldn't penetrate?

>Libertarian ideology (original one not the American one) was/is left-wing though.
False. The first use of libertarianism was a reference to a supporter personal liberty. Joseph Déjacque did not invent the word, he stole it.