Realistically how much would they be worth in the current market?

Realistically how much would they be worth in the current market?

Jesus - £110M
Sane - £90M

We're talking their actual value, not what Barcelona is willing to pay them.

Their 'actual' value is what the market determines it is. And the market is crazy right now so I don't think those figures are inaccurate.

Jesus 32M€
Sané 22M€

How much for mbrappe, cavani, neyney, draxler?

Sane >> Dembele
Jesus > Mbappe
So both over 100m

Mbop - 18M€
Cavani - 32M€
Nermon - 54M€
Draxler - 24M€

You do realise this isn’t 2001 anymore ?

I thought Sane was supposed to be a flop that couldnt cut it in muh tough english football

He'a asking their actual values, not what teams are willing to pay for them/what their clubs are asking for them, you thick cunt.

how are you determining these values? even transfermarkt has mbappe at 35M€ and their estimates are universally considered unreasonably low.

3 mars bars and one arsenal jersey.

Source: my ass

There is no such thing as ‘actual’ value in the romanticised way you’re insinuating it is.

The current market decides what actual value is. And currently players are costing a lot more therefore it’s nonsensical to think their value is that little.

So because some random on Sup Forums thinks Neymar is worth €54M, that is his value ?

That basis for thinking a good young forward in 2017 could go for around £100M is based on recent transfers.

You’re basing the idea of a good young forward going for way less on your preconceived ideals of transfer value, which are now outdated and sentimental.

Thinking players are overpriced doesn’t actually change their value.

I’m guessing they didn’t teach economics in Brazil.

This is accurate.

Their actual values is how much they cost, not how much the team values him, dipshit.
Actual values mean jackshit now-a-days, but that's the point of this thread, to know what's their actual value.

>if a cunt is willing to pay 200 euros for a tomato, tomatoes are worth 200 euros
Bravo, Paki

And how much they cost is determined by the team who buys them.

And teams are regularly buying forwards for nearly £100M.

What is the average price for a good forward in 2017 ?

And what is the average price for tomato ?

That is my point.

>hue intelligence

Bravo, Paki.

Sane about £75 million, Jesus about £95 million. Barcelona paid £100 million for a nobody like Ousmane Dembele, and were willing to pay £120 million for Coutinho... Obviously nowadays it doesn't matter if you have actually won any trophies in the past

Depends on how much years in contract they are tied.

Contract years left is the the most significant factor in determining transfer fees.

Imagine going to buy a house and asking the estate agent how much a house is worth.

Then they give you a valuation that was correct 10 years ago based on the fact you as a prospective homeowner didn’t like the state of the current market. Effectively ignoring current trends and figures.

That’s literally what you monkeys are saying.

>their actual values, not what teams are willing to pay for them/what their clubs are asking for them

what the fuck does that even mean retard

>flag
Opinion ignored.

you can't hide behind a flag when you're talking nonsense, bub

You're an actual idiot.

if 3-4 teams are willing to pay 100m for a player then his value is 100m

Oi you thick cunts, a player's ACTUAL VALUE is how much they cost the club at the moment (weekly wage + bonuses and whatnot).
There are 52 weeks in a year, let's say Neymar is on 400k€ p/week including bonuses and wages.

52 * 400K = 20800000€
Let's also say he's on a 5 year deal
20800000 * 5 = 104000000€
That's his ACTUAL VALUE, not how much he's worth.
Neymar's worth is 220M which was his previous transfer fee plus a large margin of profit.
His worth =! His actual value
I'm not saying his actual value means anything, because it doesn't, it means jackshit in the current year, however the OP was asking the actual value of players, so fuck off

Disregard this, I was looking at this fucking monkey and thought we were talking their values not how much others are going to pay for them

You can certainly kneel before one whenever you are wrong, though.

I just gave my dad 10 bucks for a 1 cent coin. Safe to assume 1 cent equals 10 bucks now, right? I think I singlehandedly broke the economy.

my point is this isn't even a football thing. it's a common sense/economic thing. and what you're saying isn't making sense. so flags don't really come into play here.

>it's the brazilian proxyfag shitting up the board again

Brazilian education at it's finest

he's still very much a WIP, does some dumb shit sometimes like in the first game of the season he made two foul throws in a row. but he gets a lot of support playing in city's attack in a similar way to sterling did when he had suarez and sturridge playing with him that one season.