Is it true that people in Africa don't consider African Americans and Caribbeans Black since they were raped by whites?

Is it true that people in Africa don't consider African Americans and Caribbeans Black since they were raped by whites?

I don't think a genuine African will ever answer that question lmoa
>inb4 Egypt/south africa

bump before i have to go

the only people I've seen act like Caribbean people aren't Africans are Dominican Republicans

no one other than them seems to believe that shit

Thats what dominicans want.

Same. Why are Dominicans so delusional?

because when they hear "African" they think Haitian
and Haitians are on another level of nigattry
they conclude that they must not be Africans if that's what Haitians are
it's a false conclusion of course, but they'll swear otherwise

>taking anthropology years ago
>professor shows video about Dominican Republic
>tfw black people in DR act racist to each other based on how dark they are even though they're all dark
>some guy talking about how another person is human trash because that person was darker
>tfw the other guy was maybe only 1% darker

top kek

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC SUPERPOWER BY 2020

People in africa don't give a shit about "africans", they've got their own ethnicities to fuck with
Mixed people are weird everywhere except america and maybe london

Google Rafael Trujillo and the Parsley Massacre.

Their entire colonial history was basically "if I kill blacks and let European men fuck our women will you like me"

Mixed people are extremely common among the internationally educated upper middle/upper class.

Go to any African nation, from Chad to Nigeria to Rwanda and Botswana and you'll see mixed people.

Most Africans don't have an active belief of their own blackness. To be black is merely to be dark, it's not like a "I am black" sort of thing unless they've been elsewhere in the world or have experience with Arabs/Berbers/Fulani

shut up whitey

*rises hand in the air*

Fulanis aren't considered Black?

It's a long response but suffice to say people were calling themselves and others "black" and "white" long before Europeans arrived.

Many Fulani don't see themselves as blacks, some of that is because of indigenous world view. Some of it is because of European colonial views.

Get back inside your mudhut Wamuu

I would like the long response desu. I don't understand how the Fulani could consider themselves not Black, they don't seem lighter than other West Africans or anything. Is it because they're Muslim?

>To be black is merely to be dark
So does that mean that someone like Zendaya or Nathalie Emmanuel would not be considered Black? What about your average New World Black?

Blackness as in being very dark but even then traditionally what that means vary.

In Sudan people avoid calling Sudanese Arabs who are very dark "Black". For them Nilotics are blacks but those who are seen as Arab (live and speak the Arab Sudanese culture) they are called "Green".

In Buganda society the blackest amongst them were called "near White" and I mean those who are very, very dark.

Blackness is not a universal in concept or practice, blackness was what was "placed" on other people.

It depends on what cultural conception of blackness you are talking about. People categorized different people in different ways. You can be black in many different cultures and in others not be.

People don't even know there are Africans in the Carribeans.
Every African knows there are Africans living in the Americas but the average African joe is too busy bantering about ethnic shit to care about mixed island Africans.

Because they're not Africans, they're mostly mixed like Brazil. They're a mixture European (Spaniards), Taino and African.

Why should a mixed person only identify with one race?

I'm only talking about Dominicans btw

Haitians are pure unmixed Africans. The slaves killed all the wh*te Fr*nch """people""" before they could properly even set up a colony.

>Dominican Republicans
Kys

Your samefagging is showing.

What is Black identity like in the Caribbean? How do you guys contextualize yourselves against Africans and AA's?

They term is Afro-Caribbean.

Okay but like can you tell me more?

I've made two posts and you're that same ugly jabao who swears he passes for Italian with the eyes that are super close to each other and the big Squidward nose.

I want a mixed gf so bad

>American Black - "Finna pop yo ass lil nigga."
>African Black - " *click* *click* Ooga Booga"
>Caribbean Black - "Ya Mon Rasta Mon"

Is pic related considered Black or mixed race in the Caribbean? How do you feel about slavery? What do you actually think of Africa and its people?

I thought Jamaica was kind of violent though

>Is pic related considered Black or mixed race in the Caribbean?

Black, but subcategory of "light skin" or "mango skin".

> How do you feel about slavery?
I'm supposed to give a shit about what happened 300 years ago? Every other race were slaves at some point. It's just that the Atlantic Slave Trade was more recent, but not a big issue, If it didn't happen I would probably be born in some shithole in West Africa.

>What do you actually think of Africa and its people?
The KANGZ in West Africa sold my ancestors to wh*tes. I have no sympathy for them.

Yes.