Lmao so throwing in some "obscure" and ill-fitting noises along with some post-hardcore vocals stops this from being...

lmao so throwing in some "obscure" and ill-fitting noises along with some post-hardcore vocals stops this from being generic pop? I never knew it was so easy

cringe on you

lol you made this same exact thread like a week ago is everything alright at home
also alvin row and everyone whistling aren't pop, though i could see the argument for every other track
also what's wrong with enjoying generic pop

It's cool to dislike anco now, but not this record. Get with the times fag

>post-hardcore vocal stops
I'm sorry what?

stop pretending like you know so much about music

first song is probably what tinnitus feels like

ok pleb

i mean that would actually stop it from being generic pop

What a pleb band

Neo-Sup Forums hates anco now but for some reason still praises this shit album, almost every other anco release is better

>"obscure" and ill-fitting noises
obscure noises? hmmmm you might be retarded
>post-hardcore vocals
ye ur retarded

This desu

All their other albums are either too numale (not soyboy) or mediocre, but this one is a 10/10

Strawberry jam is their best
Fite me

this album was one of the only things that got me through my first semester at uni. whenever things got dizzy i would go to my dorm room and listen to it on the bed.

This but unironically ;)

Still better than fucking Kanye

i mean, all albums post feels

This is pretty good but also easily the most overrated album in their discography. Also

>Sung Tongs > MPP > Strawberry Jam > Feels > STGSTV > Painting With > Campfire Songs > HCTI > Danse Manatee

CHz should be in between Feels and STGSTV

>if you remove the elements that cause this music to stand out it ceases to stand out

Pleb ranking
Feels > HCTI > MPP > STGSTV > Danse > Sung Tongs > Campfire Songs > Strawberry Jam > Centipede Hz > Painting With

You're right though

it's so obviously
STGSTV>feels>Strawberry Jam>HCTI>MPP>Sung Tongs>Centipede Hz>Campfire Songs>Danse manatee>Painting with

this but put campfire songs higher

>CHz Ranked so low
pleb detected

Strawberry Jam>Sung Tongs>STGSTV>MPP>Campfire Songs>HCTI>Feels>Centipede Hz>Danse Manatee>Painting With

panda bear should blush

I was being ironic, I love most of what anco does and would switch sex if panda thought I'd make a sweet trap for him to marry

>Feels that low