Its a joe doesnt get the monkeys on a typewriter example of infinity and takes it literally episode

>its a joe doesnt get the monkeys on a typewriter example of infinity and takes it literally episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFxy-hKS0nw
youtube.com/watch?v=wmIOsQOMcMM
cavemancoffee.com/5-lb-ethiopian-80-oz/
youtube.com/watch?v=ijHpAkucOlA
youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=gcvVbAhQEz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rosemary...
Heaven restores you in life...

> It's a Joe has a mma friend on who can't even conversate and we listen to the rusty hamster wheel for an hour.

joe's a goof but his podcast is entertaining and he has great guests who talk for hours

whens the sam hyde episode already

no point. sam hyde stays in a character that isn't funny or entertaining

Sad.

the format is too long. only some of them are interesting enough to listen past 2 hours let alone the full 3

>it's a Joe gets some super smart academic on and constantly interrupts him with stupid questions about chimps and DMT episode

have you seen that video of a gorilla fighting three chimps? bring it up young Jamie... ya that one

>its a joe rogan and kevin smith do a 4 hour podcast

>It's a Joe goes hunting for squatches episode

>its a joe spends 20 minutes bashing hillary and saying trump will be good but refuses to admit that he voted for him episode

Y O G A
O
G
A

How has Joe improved your life?

I personally stopped using antibacterial soap, because it interferes with your gut floor. I feel so much better now!

I started taking AlphaBrain, ShroomTech, coconut water, MCT oil, hemp protein, and Caveman Coffee. I'm now at peak physical performance.

lol he had admitted to voting for Gary Johnsson, makes sense since he advocated for Ron Paul last election

youtube.com/watch?v=EFxy-hKS0nw

>it's a Joe is completely won over by whoever he's talking to at that exact time episode

Hunter Maats or whatever his name was seemed to be the exception actually, Joe was really pissed by the end of the episode.

>It's a Joe admitted to wanting Hillary to win on the election night stream episode.

He wasnt in character on dick Masterson, needledrop or on Kike cernovich

He out on a dumb Jamaican accent on needledrop for a few mins which was annoying though

>It was the best of times, it was the BLURST of times?!

regardless, guy has nothing to say and isn't interesting in the least

this picture is equal parts hilarious and terrifying.

>Yfw Joe and Karl Pilkington have more in common than just aesthetics

is he the american pilkington?

I was thinking that. Joe is just an American Karl.

i don't really get it either

>No because...
>**pulls moist erect penis closer to mouth
>sucking dick for a friend is a bro job and not gay. Jamie pull the definition. Of bro Job for me...

Karl doesn't think nor care if he's seen as smart

>Joe was really pissed by the end of the episode.

He was getting so angry at the end. And then its welp times up gotta go.

>people think this is real

Hey Jamie could you put up that footage from the Browne and Brandon fight...there we go okay good, first of all

>Oh for sure 100% man I was tagging him with some nice leg kicks

Listen man *brings microphone close to his mouth*

You looked just really stiff out there, stiff as a board, you can see how good Travis was compared to you, he has nice good clean boxing, good movement, you looked like you'd never hit pads in your entire life, you were literally a heavybag with eyeballs out there, chin up in the air, awkward footwork and the worst head movement I've ever seen since Tecia Torres vs. Paige Vanzant.

Realistically I can't see you beating any of the guys who fight in Bellator, WSOF, Rizin, how do you think you'd do in a straight up jiu jitsu fight against Gabi Garcia?

>Oh for sure I think you'd be surprised

Really you think so? I think you'd be surprised, I think she'd mess you up. There's a whole bridge between you and a guy who just walked into a gym for the first time, are you comfortable with knowing how horrible you are as a fighter? are you okay with being KO'd in your next 10 fights? Cause it could very well happen.

I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm telling you as a friend you're not a good fighter at all, he flattened you out and completely dominated you, you looked unimaginably stiff weren't prepared at all, your movement was atrocious, I worry about your commitment to anything fight related.

>its a redban is dumb as fuck episode

Will we get another?

youtube.com/watch?v=wmIOsQOMcMM

Yeah but it makes sense that the American version of him does.

>not buying a bag of Caveman Coffee™ for the low price of $150
It's like you guys don't want to achieve peak performance

cavemancoffee.com/5-lb-ethiopian-80-oz/

i love these threads

They all drink wine on his show, is it a calorie thing? I like wine a lot, but all of these guys who like to put themselves forwards as macho as fuck, wine seems an odd choice.

kek. this was literally the last podcast i listened to.
he just wouldnt get it.
couldnt get into it after that.

Gavin mc anus was drinking beer on the show

>No, dude
>*waves microphone around*
>You believe in a jewish zombie, that's not morals, just be a good person
>It's a bunch of bullshit dude, what about the crusades and shit like that
>Did you see that video of a guy who hit a moose with his car? Jamie can you bring that up

joe drinks beer pretty often when hes not on some weird diet

name one thing inaccurate joe has ever said

protip: you can't

He said you love cocks up your bum

"ronda is a great fighter"

>It's a Joe is dismissive of Christianity while advocating New Age bullshit episode

I actually loved the fuck out of this bit

>B-But... But I'm not a girl.
>NOOOOOOONSEEEEEEEEEEENSE! Nnnnnnoooooonnnsseeeenssssse....

He's just trying to get you to think outside the box, dummy. HAHAHAHA *blows raspberry* You silly FUCK *looks at Jamie out of nervousness*

>it's a Joe doesn't know the definition of ghetto episode

is joe an atheist or an agnostic?

prepare your anus

youtube.com/watch?v=ijHpAkucOlA

he never says anything thats his screen it covers up his stupidity for lack of a better word

>it's a Joe agrees Islam isn't good but has to highlight what's wrong with Christianity too episode

That was a painful moment.

>Gad Saad

>That's right, Goyim! Consumerism is good! Keep buying! Don't follow religion, though.

MUH CRUSADES

Joe Rogan' beliefs can be summed up with this word;

Ever been to cali? Wine is huge out there, even for bros.

reckon he wants to maintain a veneer of neutrality given how contentious the issue of criticizing Islam can get

Why does this meathead idiot jock get more varied and sophisticated conversations out of people than mainstream people like MSNBC, CNN, Fox News, etc?

Sam "Science Solved Ethics" Harris

You don't actually watch a TV do you? You are aware that only women, mexicans, nigs, and baby boomers allow the TV to become the center of their living room right?

Imagine how funnier Joe would be as a comedian if he knew gymnastics. I'd love to see him do cartwheels across the stage while raving about the Europeans colonizing the continental US for the first time and discovering Sasquatches.

Because he has more than 10 minutes with them and doesn't have to be concerned with professionalism.

Joe is surprisingly purple pilled on some things. He'll do stuff like blame the white man for killing off the indians, but then say it was really the disease that did it.

What are some good recent episodes? Other than the UFC 207 recap I haven't listened to any in months.

I use it for netflix usually. I stopped watching the MSM years ago.

I pretty much get all my news from the WSJ and Sup Forums now

Jordan Peterson is the only one worth listening to. Sort yourself out.

Joe always looks like a chimp smiling in these pictures.

Wait, did this happen? That sounds cruel

>LETS TALK ABOUT SHIT

By the time Egyptian people were older, you know they didn't live that long, but if they did, they didn't have any TEETH left, because the way they made bread, they grounded it up, they grounded up their own flour and it left SAND in the bread.

>Oooouu...

Yeah...

>Hohohoho... gross!

So that bread was all-you were eating sand! So it would wear away your teeth!

>I thought you were gonna say... sugar!

No, sand!

>Euch, that's so much worse! Just--

You would wear your teeth... down, to the nerves! And they were trying all these methods to concoct, to save teeth, like, wooden caps that they would put on...

>Eeck...

...so they could chew on that, instead of chewing with, whatever NERVE ENDINGS were left in your face...

>...just so you could eat more sand bread!

Sandy bread! It's fucked up...

youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4

omfg

welp.. thats brutal

>we will never have a 5 hour Joe and Karl podcast episode

Joes just to stop his friend from getting the shit kicked out of him

big brown's worst KO came from a 5 foot tall bald manlet

>mfw my shoop is being put to good use

how long after this episode did he retire? because the Browne fight was his last, so couldn't be long

why is the gym teacher from the goldbergs on so much

Reminder that Joe literally did nothing wrong.

Considering Browne has lost 3 out of his last 4 fights since BTFO Schaub, Schaub would've gotten MURKED again and again had he not retired.

First thought listening to this: man this is brutal. But on second thought, no, it's perfectly reasonable to be 100% straight with the guy. Noble, even, considering it's fighting.

Joe even said, it's his friend, he's not doing it to hurt him, he's being honest with him and doesn't want to see him get beat up for no reason.

i wouldnt want a beloved friend to get his brains bashed in either, but i think the way he laid it out for him was inconsiderate, to say the least, because i take it fighting is no minor matter to the man.

how and where he said it is of paramount importance to my judgement of the situation

I think you mean that guy from MADtv

>you can totally swim from italy to egypt bro they're so close to eachother

No joke, what did he mean by this?

Guess we'll find out next week.

Jesus, he'll tear you to shreds

Sam BTFO Jordan for his cultural christian horseshit, probably.

kek

>he can't swim long distance

you're not going to make it

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk[Embed] YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=gcvVbAhQEz4

>human rationality is perfect and free from bias, so just use that for ethics lmao

Im an atheist myself but i find Harris's rationalism a hard pill to swallow. His arguments are usually very weak leaning healily on the health argument which itself is very weak. Where the Jungian archetypal model of human belief/ethics makes a lot of sense to me.