One chance at life

>one chance at life
>haplogroup e1b

Tell me, how am I supposed to function in society knowing that I am the progeny of violent e1berber scum like these? It's as if God is telling me, no user, you'll never succeed in life, just give in to your animal instincts so that someone with a fully evolved haplogroup will have an excuse to gun you down. Why should I even bother trying to live a human life when I have daily reminders that through my veins runs the blood of untameable savages?

wasn't this thread just 404'd?

E-V13 is Greek you subhuman
you are jealous of E-V13 success

by a violent e1berber janny yes, he kills all muzzie hate threads

>tfw e1b
>Polite
>Good financial status due to running my own businesses
>Use my ''terrorist animalistic instincts'' to get the best deals and only the best
>Women like monsters who can tame themselves
>Average looks
It's not that bad, desu senpai.

Probably a morrocan living in Spain

Haplogroups can be split into subclades, which literally split thousands of years in the past. There's R1b in Scotland and Congo, R1a in Belarus and Pakistan, etc. It doesn't mean that they are related. Your E1b could be of the E-V13 variety, which is specific to the Neolithic Balkan farmers.

Mix race, actually.

Probably a morrocan living in Spain

Mix race, actually. Only the best deals.

Lemme guess, your dad was morrocan bull who fucked a Spanish woman?

Sorry but anyone who goes on about IRL shit online, to the point of bragging about normalfaggotry on Sup Forums, is absolute human garbage.

Berbers once again removing ib*rians

Tariq ibn-Ziyad would be proud

How do iberian "men" compete?

The other way around. This handsome fella, conquered a beautiful Moroccan woman.

Hmmmmmmmmm, usually it's the moor who does the cucking. I suppose it's white genocide all the Same

I am not bragging though, just showing everyone who looks like a terrorist doesn't behave like one.

is your mom muslim?

>no self awareness
Fuck off cancer.

>just showing everyone who looks like a terrorist doesn't behave like one
yet...

>white genocide

I thought Iberians were not considered white by Sup Forums standards. How is it white genocide?

Was, I made her leave that silliness behind and now she loves pork.

If I were bragging, I would have called myself handsome and not ''average looking''. What's your quarrel, Vegemite lover?

>Being slightly cocky in response to people calling you a terrorist and a subhuman is now being a terrorist

That didn't sound like bragging. Its just counter to the usual self hate and pity

>, I made her leave that silliness
i give up, you win, welcome to sanity fellow shitskin

we need to genocide all arabs and berbers and other shitskins pretending not to be arab

why are autists on this board so obsessed with haplogroups

Thank you, fellow mutt.

Make no mistake you kafir you'll taste the Judment of ALLAH the almighty all the same, your moroccan blood will not save your from jahannama, and you whore mother will burn alongside you for all of eternity

takbir

try it and by allah see what happens

fuckoff pigs

really enjoying this post

Watch out kid, I am not a Nordcuck who's gonna take it and keep quiet. Come to my house and you're getting shot by a pigfat bathed bullets from my soon to arrive, CETME.

All arabs and moors will be conquered ny the superior iberian race all africa will be conquered

Each iberian will have 20 african and 20 moorish virgin slaves.

Iberia will fall once again and it will this time last for the rest of history. Iberian wombs will give birth to muslim warriors. Those soldiers of ALLAH will be the bulk of the force conquering europe.

TAKBIR

You have no fucking idea what you are on about, the Spanish legionaries would eat you alive. You don't know how blood thirsty and fascist the Spanish army is.

Iberians are white and Christian, morrocans are brown and muslim. Simple as
This

Open up your cunt.

By Allah those flamboyant homosexuals you call legionaires will be running and begging for mercy before long. The berbers are coming, their swords will not be satisfied until the blood of ib*rian scum has nourished the clay

>Iberians are white and Christian, morrocans are brown and muslim. Simple as

I might be mix raced, but I am standing for my country. I will defend myself with deadly force from both Muslims, and from white supremacists who think I should not exist. Don't tread on me.

I wouldn't mind those big boys eating me :3

Both Muslims and White supremacists will truck over you cück

good luck convincing blood enraged crowd that you are one of them abduk, taqiya wont help you there DEVS VVLT

are you a relative of the goatfucker in Netherlands?

>By Allah those flamboyant homosexuals

Kek, is not that they are homosexuals, Is that they are so manly, queers like you start to become sexually insecure. Come for a taste of the Spanish chorizo ;).

>blood enraged crowd

I live surrounded by Brits, Germans, Holland, French and Belgium expats. Doubt it'll happen, kiddo.

I can't wait to join the army and become big like these guys. Military trainning will come in handy.

>Sock and sandal wearing sun-burnt overweight crab thinks he can run me over

Good luck figuring it out how manual transmission works, kek.

E-V13 is Albanian not Greek gypsy. E-V13 ruled all of Europe at one point several thousand years ago.

>E-V13 ruled all of Europe at one point several thousand years ago
no it hasn't

e-v13 is the only human subcalde of E. If he isnt he should consider killing himself.

E-V13 was in Spain around 5000 BC. It spread all round Europe desu

a single sample means little when we have a gorillion nowadays and they are almost all either G2a or I2a

E-V13 in modern day populations in Central Europe are around 5-10%. Before R1invasion most of Europe either I, E-V13, J2 or G2. E-v13 is the likely candidate haplotype that spread farming into Europe not others.

>implying they weren't the slaves of their G and J masters

>E-V13 ruled all of Europe at one point

AYO HOL UP

>confusing Americans with Germans

You slav rapebabies keep talking but I dont see any action
You are all passive-aggressive wimps who'd run away to your mom the second you see a muslim coming towards you

Yeah, I just forgot to add ''Drives a 5.7 Hemi lifted truck''

The rest is pretty much spot on, desu.

First farmers in europe was G

>E-v13
>Greek
>swarthy

G and J were slaves of E-V13 man. Sorry kiddo.

First farmers were E-V13 farmers.

>pastoralist subhumans
>farming anything