If Australia is culturally British why they don't like football? Why they don't play Scottish games?

If Australia is culturally British why they don't like football? Why they don't play Scottish games?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CbOq-oe2kN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OI WADIYATALKINABEET

We like cricket and that's better

Australians are asleep right now m8
It's 4 am in Kangariginie land right now

They play cricket because they can't play a real sport like hockey in that desert wasteland

no it isnt

Can you explain cricket?

They hold down the smaller man and paddle him, I think

They play Cricket and that's British

NICE GARY

They play cricket

Cricket and Rugby got more popular

>Rugby
lmao

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CbOq-oe2kN8
AFL is better, soccer is for wogs

The British colonial authorities promoted cricket and rugby in Australia so it caught on rather than soccer.

I was thinking something similar to this the other day
football is the most popular sport in 90% of the countries in the world yet in the rest of the anglosphere, Australia, NZ, Canada, USA are all into various other sports instead of football

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.
When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game

The u.k is the only anglo country where soccer is popular

"football" in it's present form is relatively young. "football" in the past was just a local variation of a ball game. It differed greatly and was no formalised till later. We have our own sport that comes from one of those "football" games (aussie rules) and we have cricket/rugby. Soccer is most popular for school kids but it has little relevancy as a professional or spectator sport. There are already sports that fill those roles.

It's a cop out for being shit lmao
>w-we don't even care about football

Reminder that none of us even care about the fact that you cheated and disgraced your own country with terrible sportsmanship.

Your made up meme variation still counts as Rugby

literally never met anyone that follows soccer, last time I played it was 2nd year of high school

Because soccer is for p00sy

>cheated

I believe that was within the rules of the game at the time my friend, just a bit of bants ;)

Is not true

this

We aren't anything like British faggots.

We are less pussy than the British and much tougher.

We also don't have stupid accents and live in shitty cities like London.

is there a tldr version?
basically baseball? both have men in and out.

do you also say soccer?