Official /kneelball/ general

So which team is most likely to have the most kneels today?
Which players do you think will kneel?
What players are you hoping not to kneel?

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/nfl/2017/08/22/seth-devalve-national-anthem-protest-cleveland-browns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cleveland will kneel the most.
I bet the seacucks Defense will kneel too.
Hoping Cam Newton won't kneel today.

My money is on Tyrone-Damarcus Johnston III.

He shows a lot of kneeling potential, several scouts report that he was seen at BLM protests and he apparently has a Malcolm X poster in his home.

Good sources also say he went to training camp in prison last year, where he tirelessly spend hours on his knees.

Kid has potential and I see him as a realistic contender for MVK this season, although of course you can't count out Jamal-Deshawn Smith, yes, he's not the youngest anymore, but still a great kneeler nonetheless.

Cam won't kneel

Hope so. He doesn't buy into the BLM bullshit

About 5 per team
160 players kneeling

Daenarys will be glad

Who is going to be the first whiteboi to kneel?

My money is on Aaron Rodgers

Lets be honest here.

Nobody complained when Tim Tebow did it.

Because he was white.

People only hate on the kneelers because they they are black and the haters are racist.

>the original kneeler is still a free agent
I thought GMs in USA would know a little about sports.

tom brady

also holy shit this is going to kill patriotism

I'm really tired of all this kneeling

why don't ameribrainwashedoboeses just stop playing the anthem before every single domestic game? you are the ones mixing politics with sports, now suck it

It's a very annoying habit yanks have. We make our football players shake hands before a game and even that is a bit shit.

Tebow didn't kneel during the national anthem

They're all Niggers. Who the fuck cares what they do.

No

It's going to create the political dichotomy of patriots vs niggy moron libs

did you get rejected by some art academy?

Timmy already did it and lets be honest here.

Nobody complained when Tim Tebow did it.

Because he was white.

People only hate on the kneelers because they they are black and the haters are racist.

It was already Seth DeValve:
si.com/nfl/2017/08/22/seth-devalve-national-anthem-protest-cleveland-browns

Why? It's basic respect

And the patriots will win the SB again and the NFL will be sued for allowing this blatant racism

Kneeling is a form of free speech protected under the first amendment. They aren't kneeling because they hate our soldiers, they're doing it because they feel it's the best way to bring attention to minorities being unfairly treated by the police.

If you have a problem with them practicing their first amendment rights then maybe consider fucking off to another country.

>minorities being unfairly treated by the police.

you mean niggers being treated "unfairly" by the police, which is not even an factually correct

They do it because its the best way to bring attention to themselves.

>minorities being unfairly treated by the police
Chinese Americans seem to have no problem with the police. Only Niggers are too retarded to follow basic laws. It's the same in all countries all over the world.

Because if it eventually leads to situations like Terry and Suarez and the pointless "will he shake his hand, wont he!? let's find out!"

>Liberals now using the "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN GIT OUT OF MAH COUNTRY" line that they've blasted rednecks for using for years now

Like pottery. Also, in neither of those posts you quoted did they challenge the players' right to kneel from a legal standpoint as your post implied. Learn to read boy.

Just stop racially abusing other players or shagging their wives and it won't be a problem

Protesting is protected under the 1st amendment, HOWEVER, a private organization -- like the NFL -- can punish people for protesting, and the like.

Not that they will, but they're within their rights to do so.

> they're doing it because they feel it's the best way to bring attention to minorities being unfairly treated by the police.

And that's still largely unfounded -- especially the meme about blacks being killed by cops as if cops are NEVER justified.

Not just Chinese, every other ethnic group. Including Hispanics. This is just bitchiness from the legion of dark single Mom undisciplined cuck babies.

That's the media/entertainment arm of the industry being a shit, not the practise of handshaking itself.

This meme needs to end, Wayne Bridge was never married, it was his was ex-gf.

DOTARD BTFO

>STOP NOT LIKING WHAT I LIKE WAAAAH

Suck it

Team:
Player most likely to kneel:
Player least likely to kneel:

Packers
Martellus Bennett and/or Davante Adams
Jordy Nelson

you're exactly right and anyone who argues with you is a hypocrite. kneeling is absolutely a constitutional right. if it bothers you that much don't watch.

>It's freedom of speech not freedom from consequences
Go ahead and kneel in your own home when the anthem comes on, the stadium is private property.

lol stadiums are actually funded by taxpayers git good scrub also he's not saying that their employers can't fire them for kneeling he's just saying they can make that choice as an employee and not be charged with a crime god you fucking idiot leaf don't talk to me

>like the NFL -- can punish people for protesting, and the like.
Under what reason in the contacts?

Stupid fuck any private org that infringes any of your amendment rights can be sued because
Its illegal

""""""""Conduit detrimental to the integrity of the league""""""""""""""""2

BEND THE KNEE, YOU FILTHY SAVAGES

Just don't help the problem children with their cycling. Problem will sort itself out quicksmart.

>2017
>still believing that violent niggers are being "oppressed" by police

this fake news need to stop.

The lions won't kneel. They will be standing tall with Stafford.

cucks

But if they're not helpless victims, explain why so many blacks are illiterate and in prison!

>I share a first name with this faggot.

>stadiums are actually funded by taxpayers
Good thing your local gov is throwing your money at a new sportsball arena with no ownership stake or expectation of returns.
All that taxpayer money was a donation, just like the war amps, I don't own part of it and if I'm a tit on their property I can be removed

They just need a relevant white player to do it
Texans vs. Patriots later
>Brady
>Gronk
>Watt
who will kneel lads?

If Brady does it I'm not sure what will happen desu. He posted an interesting post on IG earlier today.

why does this cause so much outrage in America?

why do you guys even play the anthem before DOMESTIC games? what is the fucking point?

A fuckton of jobs don't allow you to carry guns. Can i sue them for infringing my right to bear arms?

>Just imagining the collective verbal "fuck" as all the players publicists/managers saw the president's tweet and realize what is going to happen.

>seff
Change it. It's a terrible name anyway.

The entire Raiders starting offensive line confirmed kneeling tonight

Please, Germany, rise up again and try to conquer Europe. Just one more time. Please?

To remember kicking your ass in WW2

reminder; if you are opposed to Americans protesting to draw attention to the fact that the state is directing an unreasonable amount of violence towards fellow Americans then you are an unpatriotic bootlicking cuck and probably a closet homosexual.

That's some quality posting right there

>why does this cause so much outrage in America?
Liberals and niggers complain the loudest, also the liberal media always perpetuates it.
>why do you guys even play the anthem before DOMESTIC games? what is the fucking point?
Patriotism and tradition. Something most germans don't understand

Three things will happen

White Marxists will suddenly like football, even more people will get turned off by the NFL, and the same white Marxists will complain he is appropriating the black struggle

I can't wait for the angry folks whining.

kneeling negroe league

>Something most germans don't understand

they do, it's just that it's frowned upon and possibly illegal. kek

>mfw after the presidents' tweet the first team to release a kneeler will make a fortune in merch sales

This was the plan the whole time

>stadiums are actually funded by taxpayers
Great point. Next one to come up in a red state fails.

wasn't that the soviets though?

you guys were in the war, too?!

>My money is on Tyrone-Damarcus Johnston III.
>He shows a lot of kneeling potential, several scouts report that he was seen at BLM protests and he apparently has a Malcolm X poster in his home.
>Good sources also say he went to training camp in prison last year, where he tirelessly spend hours on his knees.
>Kid has potential and I see him as a realistic contender for MVK this season, although of course you can't count out Jamal-Deshawn Smith, yes, he's not the youngest anymore, but still a great kneeler nonetheless.

>powerful
Delusional.

What are they doing to raise awareness for black on black crime? Like in Chicago, Baltimore, and most other major urban areas across the country. Crickets.

Let's be honest here, the greatest threat to a black man is another black man.

>the stadium is private property.

many aren't....

>niggers
>Americans

I'll sympathize when they aren't killing each other in droves and victimizing white people at an inordinate rate. Every nigger shot by cops in recent years was a no-good criminal who had it coming yet I'm told to feel bad. No thanks. Niggers brag about hating the police, killing police, fuck em

>implying red states would risk having a team move out

Aaron Rodgers posted this on instagram, and look at Tom Brady's comment. Alt-right chimpout incoming

>they're doing it because they feel it's the best way to bring attention to minorities being unfairly treated by the police.

Then they're idiots. The protests have turned off people they need to convince.

>f you have a problem with them practicing their first amendment rights then maybe consider fucking off to another country.

Fuck off with this strawman bullshit. Criticizing someone doesn't mean you don't acknowledge their right to free speech.

>the absolute state of kneelball ratings this week

its funny because weenies have became the triggered snow flakes they use to make fun of.

>LGTSS
>KEKISTANIS

>All these triggered responses

Like clockwork. There's no problem at all guise, fuck these nig nogs!

Shhhhh, we're supposed to ignore that. It's not part of the media canon

if you think either of them will kneel and bring a media shitstorm for their team you are wrong, just look at how long rodgers had hid his gayness from the media

no people hate these "kneelers" for being multi millionaires while complaining how oppressed they are, and they are disrespecting thousands of americans who died for their country.

Theyre glorified entertainers and their boss (NFL) permits this.

>KEKISTANIS
>naming a country after cuck
Why would they do that? :^)

That's just black culture user you can't criticise their right to rob and shoot each other or you be RAYCISS

Meant for

top bantz right here.

you have no idea what it is to be American...please leave.

owners should be thanking their lucky stars that these niggers are creating a media shitstorm to distract from the fact that playing football causes irreversible brain damage and can actually kill you

The people who kneel are no better than a rich old white person, including out president.

I don't have a problem with the kneeling, I have a problem with it being the most empty gesture you can make. Taking a knee during the anthem doesn't make black neighborhoods safer, it doesn't stop crooked police, it doesn't stop drug dealing, it doesn't stop fathers from leaving. All it does is make black people look entitled and sets the poor among them into a frenzy. Especially when you do it before you make six or seven or eight figures running around a ball.

And they're only doing it because Trump brought it up again. Where was all this kneeling in weeks 1 & 2? Why are people who would never kneel doing it now?

Because Trump brought it up and professional tweeters like Shaun and Tariq (who make a living tweeting about how the president tweets too much,) were outright DEMANDING that black people kneel. Not only are they completely safe to do so, they're actually being THREATENED to do so, as if you'll be labelled a racist or an Uncle Tom if you don't.

It's pathetic and indicative of what it means to protest in 2017 - safely, comfortably, at no personal risk, and changing jack shit. In other words, selfishly.

Watch guys like Elliot kneel when he's lucky to play in the first place. Until they start protesting the wife/child/dog beating/torturing/killing, I can't take these people seriously.

>and they are disrespecting thousands of americans who died for their country.

how? they aren't protesting the military.

>using rights people died to protect
>ppl get angry for not respecting the dead who protected the rights

>the police are always right
>even the ones who were convicted

Time for you to get out and go back to North Korea.

>anyone who criticises niggers chimping is now reddit

You first niggerlover. Matter of fact i encourage you to move to a majority black city ASAP

>American for-free janitor deleting threads pointing out Americans making 50 threads about some guy taking a knee

Any /bet/ here?

Need tips on kneeling props.

>be white
>try to show support for 'The Cause'
>wife imminently writes an article calling you a cuck

Poor little white boy.