Are southern european women peak females?

are southern european women peak females?

>traditional
>religious catholics
>culture where women are loyal
>patriarchal family structure
>great alpha genes
>amazing history
>exotic looks yet still european (like fucking a mudslime without all the baggage)
>superior food

Why don't you drop the thai mail order bride and go south and marry a south euro woman?

I forgot

>because of the refugee crisis and the first-hand experience, they hate shitskins

That woman is a coal burner, euro meds open Thier asschecks for refugees and Muslims

Damn that one video where she wears the italian football shirt is so fucking hot

bump

>traditional
>religious catholics

All women in the Western world under 35 are more-or-less the same.

women are all dumb whores

>women cant possibly be THAT shit in that region of the world, too
>haha what a nightmare that would be

This. What may vary is the levels of promiscuity and princess complex.
If Finnish girls are total sluts, Italian girls are entitled cunty wannabe princesses who love drama. I had to find myself a girl from the balkans to get close to OP's description.

hahaha i know what you are doing ;)

by exotic look you mean fugly shitskin look?

italian "women" are pathetic, and the OP pic is fucking hideous btw

>>religious catholics
Which means they belong to Europe not even a little bit more than Muslims. Shit tier women.

literal asian is going to tell us who belongs to Europe and who not

Lol no

I'm a pureblood Aryan viking, slavshit

I am of fully Hellenic descent you dumb mongol

>this is who runs around calling you non-white and a shitskin on Sup Forums
W E W
E
W

>lazy endebted boyfucker heritage
>is proud of it

Oh man you couldn't be more wrong. Any med woman with an ounce of self-respect LOATHES shitskins. It's unreal. I come from a city with quite a few blacks and shitskins but because some of them actually integrate general opinion of them still slightly tolerates them. Meds just have a permanent hateboner for anything darker than them.

i dont care about whiteness, but i do call shitskins shitskins, because they are

you cant understand what is it to come from succesful and most important nation to ever exist

hungarian subhuman
i am greek

wh*tes are subhuman
i am greek

>traditional
nope
>religious catholics
lel, no
fucking
kek
sure I guess
>great alpha genes
by what standard
>amazing history
i'll gib you that
>exotic looks yet still european (like fucking a mudslime without all the baggage)
kys
>superior food
indeed

t. portubro

>tfw no French gf

women are the same no matter where you go

This, even in Southern France (near Italy) people are mad at Arabs in general, the level of hate you hear in casual conversations is astounding compared to Paris.

this

Southern European females will most certainly break your heart so this is obviously not true.

>liberals
>people