Will this be MOTY?

Will this be MOTY?

woof

>a dog's purpose

>tfw lost 2 dogs in 2016 one after another, the latter getting hit right in front of me

Had a dream i got another doggy last night
End me

Is this a Army Dog reboot?

Is it true that all the beastiality scenes were not simulated?

Maybe train your dogs to stay off the fucking street. Or walk them with a leash.

I can't imagine actually watching a 90 minute version of that trailer. Why did they make the trailer so good if they want people to see it?

>he finds his purpose in the jungles of Vietnam and never returns
K I N O

I did the after the first one was hit
Second time the little faggot got off the leash and decided to fuck with some cows across the street

>wow I guess after all we've been through today, I really have learned A DOGS PURPOSE

I had a monster lab when I was younger. He ran across the street to fuck with another dog. He ran out and slammed into the side of a mini van put a HUGE dent in the door that cost $2,300 to repair.
He got up and ran back towards us, then ran about 50 yards past us.Sat down and looked at us.

He knew he fucked up.

If you don't already, get one of those multi-point harnesses. Makes breakaway nigh impossible, and gives you way more control over the walking. Also easier on the dog, no choking and such.

the beauty of labs is they are already genetic abominations so injury and distress just rolls off their tiny minds

*uncontrollable sobbing*

>tfw had to put my 16 y/o pupper to sleep a couple months ago
>tfw she looked exactly like the one in your pic
>tfw want to see this movie but can't because I will cry the entire time
>tfw eyes starting to tear up just typing this
Guess I'm waiting for the home release of this one

I'm going to see this tomorrow.
Ask me anything

Would you rather eat a human male's feces, or a female dog's feces?

Literally got one of those for my dog today. He seems ok with it.

Human male

Once a dog owner always a dog owner user, there's another pup out there who needs a home. They aren't a replacement, but a new adventure

>main character is a voice over animal
Le trash man.jpeg.png.gif

>the scene where the dog has become racist after so many lives and leads his new owner to a klan rally

How the fuck did this get through rewrites?

>that scene where he's being put down, then it flashes back to him ripping his black owner's throat out before returning to him on the table, whispering "worth it" as his last thought

I can't believe they let that pass. Is this because of Trump's America?

>tfw you regress to your past life as a concentration camp guard dog

>that 45-minute segment where the dog reincarnates as "President Tump's" new pet and it's just a montage of the military seizing control and murdering minorities

Horrifying. I almost had to cover my wife's son's eyes.

Dog. It'd be gay to eat a man's shit.

Never thought there'd be a Danger 5 universe crossover. Crazy.

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus Christ, deny your maker.

Only if they crush the Cats, and claim their rightful place as rulers of Earth.

I want another dog but I'm not ready yet. I will see how I feel at the 6 month mark.

Can someone spoil it for me? What's a dog's purpose?

see

>A new dog arrives, named Spike, who is very aggressive towards the other dogs.
>Many dogs, including Toby, are subsequently euthanized.
What the fuck is the point of this first act?

>What's your name, pup?
>BARK BARK
>Wrong, it's Toby!
>*dogs wince as Senora blows a dog whistle*

>What the fuck is the point of this first act?

To make us question what the point of this act is. After all, the movie is called "A Dog's Purpose", we're supposed to be wondering what his purpose is. Duh

>What the fuck is the point of this first act?
What's the point of the lives of the millions of dogs that are killed as puppies?

Look up what sled dog breeders do sometime. 95% of the dogs judged unsuitable for the Iditarod end up being put in a sack and tossed in a river a few days after birth.

No matter what you say, there's not a single solitary excuse. You're an irresponsible dog owner. You're lame and are completely unaware about your surroundings. Never checking the strength or mechanisms of the latch on a leash.

Cmon then and make your excuse posts etc etc. You don't deserve pets. You're a fucking useless person. Dumb as fuck.

YOU user, YOU'RE a good dog owner. Unlike that fuck user who let 2 die needlessly. You're meant to continue giving that love to another once the previous has passed. 16 yrs is a great life, full of love as I'm sure it was. Then doing the selfless deed as to putting it to rest, instead of keeping it around for your own feelings. You're a good egg.

Greyhounds are fucking disgusting. Get this shit out of here

Am I the only one who hates this kind of movies? Their only purpose it to trigger dog owners' feels. I think they are manipulative.