>investing in crypto

Yeah, what about yellow people?

>crypto
so he supports gambling lol

/gd/ tip #1 - save all your images as jpg to save space

>crypto

This dude will be broke by the end of his career calling it

enjoy investing in fiat you pleb

>fuck having fun and living life in the moment, black people should aspire to be rent seekers

Currency itself, fiat or crypto, is not and should not be an investment in itself, you moron.

t.
youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

t. brainlet about cryptocurrency

i'd say go to >>/biz/ but you might just get befuddled and bamboozled

i'll just say that "cryptocurrency" is a bit of a misnomer. it might be better to think of them as protocols.

It's intentionally pixelated, brainlets.

seriously though, how did these two losers miss it

You're the brainlet.

/biz/ is full of paranoid children who think they're going to become rich off by investing in what is now a highly volatile and easily manipulated market - the same demographics that make up 90% of the people who talk about crypto on the internet.

The idea of crypto itself is a great one, and I like the idea that someday a select group of cryptocurrencies that don't rely on an energy-sucking blockchain system and sky-high transaction fees could become default currencies.

But right now most crypto discussion has to do with people thinking crypto should be treated as stocks that they will be able to eventually convert back into a lot of fiat to buy a fancy car, rather than actually treating it as something that they could directly buy with someday.

the people still hodling and believing in the cryptos after the market corrected itself don't think this way

stop thinking that mainstream impulsive plebs = average long-term crypto investors

You're the brainlet.

Sup Forums is full of pretentious children who think they're music taste is somehow better than everyone else's in what is now an oversatured and quantity-over-quality market - the same demographics that make up 90% of the people who talk about music on the internet.

The idea of music itself is a great one, and I like the idea of someday a select group of artists that don't rely on a soul-sucking commercial system and incessant shilling could be become classics.

But right now most music discussion has to do with people thinking music should be treated as a product that they will be able to eventually convert back into a lot of money to buy a fancy car, rather than treating it as something that they could directly express emotions with someday.

Can he make it cool for young rappers to conjugate verbs properly while he's at it? Also,
>crypto lol

Even the vast majority of hodlers who understand the market still have delusions of grandeur as far as wanting to strike gold rather than truly caring about an eventual use of cryptocurrency as actual currency. If this weren't the case, the current market wouldn't be a sketchy place full of people trying to manipulate prices, coax people into investing in their makeshift currency that they forked off of another fork, and endless other weird shit.

Am I a copypasta now?

why do you faggots always get baited by these Sup Forums thread
sage, report, and be on your way

>tripfag
>tripfag who's revealed just how young he is
>having an opinion that matters

>not drivin an aventador and the DB11

seems right to me if you ask me

he's right though

How does 21 Savage even make money? He has the worst voice, flow, lyrics out of all the new rappers that came out these past few years He makes horrible music in general.

just because he doesnt rap fast it doesnt mean he has bad flow. in fact, he is always on point, brings lots of charisma to the table and always uses instrumentals accentuating his voice. i get that his style isnt for everyone though.

hes truly slummin it
a db9 is cheap af used too

you mean everyone?

those are poor people exotics, both can be had under 100k

>poor people cars
>under 100k
Poor people cars are $1500 shitboxes

plenty of people on the poorer side like to buy a good car instead of an okay house, that's why they're poor

>he’s too poor to afford a gallardo or a db9

>>investing in crypto
why is 21 savage setting up kids to fail

It's a good thing I don't have a small penis to compensate for then

Hell, I paid $1000 for my Buick, and it was the best thousand bucks I ever spent. Fuck Kanye.

>there's no one out there with a large penis that also likes cars

>I said soy again!

>Black people are selfie-lovers

Why do you people always do this? Every time someone brings up a legitimate criticism of Kanye West, you all misconstrue and misinterpret said criticism in an attempt to defend him. Kanye is objectively one of the most affluent humans in this world. He consistently makes money off his albums and lives in a huge mansion in California. The fact that he ever wanted people to donate to him so he can make more mediocre art and "make shit dope" is completely abhorrent. Why does Sup Forums like him so much? I thought you all hated normies, and Kanye is the most normie rapper of all time.

just telling you the truth poorfag
those are cheap exotics not insanely expensive new ones and that is a fact

You're missing the point. Kanye had no justifiable reason to post those stupid tweets. He's rich enough to make music. He doesn't need anymore than he already has.

you sound very poor and angry

Most poor americans have new cars they make monthly payments on

xDDD

Rich /= normie