Is this what gangs were really like in the 1970's?

Is this what gangs were really like in the 1970's?

its post apocalyptic.

If gangs were like this today I'd become a criminal instead of just being a neet

>You are now aware that the Crips started out as a step-dance crew that wore matching outfits.

we got the big guys and the cunnybros
the trumptards standing right next to the hillshills
the autistic fury's and the fedora boys.

CAN YOU DIG ITTTT

Gangs weren't multi-racial with a few exceptions (black/hispanic).
There also weren't mime or Kiss-baseball gangs either.

What kind of gangs would Sup Forums have in The Warriors world?

I remember when this movie was banned in Boston because they were afraid gangs would start up.
NY City was turning into a sh1thole like Detroit until stop and frisk made it safe to start gentrifying.

In the book the Warriors were a black gang. Forced diversity meant they had to have white members in the movie.

Either one themed around tech-savvy shut-ins or merry pranksters. The Cyberpunks and the Court Jesters

Yes and in the 50s they all sang and danced when they fought.
It was a different time user.

CAN YOU DIGITS

the combat zone in Boston back in the 1970's was fucking hardcore

I always liked to think it shares the same universe with Clockwork Orange.

KEK

I thought this took place in an alternate reality New York?

The Pee Pee Poo Poos

I can see that.

AUTISTS! COME OUT TO SHITPOST!
AUTISTS! COME OUT TO SHITPOST!
AUTISTS! COME OUT TO SHHEEEEIITTPOOOOOSSST!

Man the Warriors was such a cool movie. I feel like there's so much more potential with the setting too.

yes, you didn't want to be on the street when the mime gang was out in force

Yeah, it was lock your doors and role up the windows we're going into the combat zone.

For sure.

They would seriously entertain you to death!

Swan was a homo and weakling. Ajax was best.

prove me wrong

hahahaha

they would do unspeakable things

When do you think they'll reboot this?

nice idea my clever boi

I always thought fahrenheit 451 could also be in that kind of clockwork orange world

Childhood is when you idolize Swan. Adulthood is when you realize Ajax makes more sense."

best thing posted all day

""

Ka-ching!

just thinking of that made me rage

I fucking hope never. Although it would be funny for the warriors (although the names too toxic and masculine for todays audiences) to fight against the sjw/femme gang

Top kek

They seemed to be big on denim, hats and embroidered patches. Tattoos didn't get big until the 80s.

Depends on the hood.

The "diverse" gangs were usually white dominate with the occasional nigs and niggericans. Pretty much like the Warriors.

Pic unrelated.

>tfw the ending was anti-climatic as fuck

I was expecting a final hardcore gang fight, but the whole extent of the violence was one knife throw.

All black warriors gang (like it was in the book, with their original names). Bad guy is a white supremacist gang leader. Directed by tarantula. Screencap this post.

The Big Guys

oh god, i can imagine all the "action" cuts now