Shall I watch this or Fences?

Shall I watch this or Fences?

I can't speak for Fences, but Moonlight is confirmed kino.

literally nobody here has even noticed that picture is 3 different people.

Holy fuck, they cast the 3 dudes really well

"people"

ive seen both and they're both great

although fences isn't as good as moonlight and has a cheesy ending, it's still really good.

if i were to judge which is more worth your time though it would be moonlight, phenomenal film. VERY very good if you like character studies
lol go bak 2 le Sup Forums XDDD

That's because it's incredibly obvious to anyone who looks at the poster. It's not worth mentioning.

Was the moral of this movie that getting bullied as a kid turns you gay?

no

Moonlight is literally just Boyhood with niggers. Watch Fences, at least it's an original story

What is it then?

whatever the fuck you want you group think, faggot

Holy shit I'm retarded. When it got to the third act I was trying to figure out why the actor looked nothing like the guy on the poster.

hory shit

>Every film needs a moral

But Boyhood took 12 years to make

Silence

Moonlight is really good except for a few scenes where the niggas talk their romantic gay feelings for each other in stereotypical thug gangsta speak with stirring orchestral music the background and it feels like a parody. Acting is top tier around the board though, legitimately has the best performances in a flick all year.

Fences is boring as shit. They didn't do anything to adapt the story from play to film so it's a waste of the medium, like literally watching people in a play but on screen, only a few sets and all. The first 30 minutes alone take place in one room. It's just a shit adaptation.

Whatch Moonlight

White people BTFO

Fences was based on a play and the movie very much feels like on. Denzel is Denzel but viola Davis deserved her award. It's a look at me acting type movie

in fairness, all niggers look the same

>I haven't watched it

Watch Silence, OP. Unless of course you're a neckbeard, then in that case watch Fences.

Why would a neckbeard watch Fences other than your own ad hominem

Literally doesn't have 1 white cast member you faggot

i love when clueless Sup Forums tards just try to associate anything primarily black with their war on identity politics

makes you look silly

How many gay scenes are in moonlight? Dont like to watch fags, but enjoy a good acting.

Moonlight is a good movie but as a white straight Brit with a comfortable upbringing it was pretty hard to relate to anything in the movie

>in stereotypical thug gangsta speak
oh you mean how the majority of african americans speak, you fucking idiot?

lrn 2 black/hood culture

Only the one scene really

The one showed on the trailer?

theres only one actually gay scene but the character's sexuality is discussed in a few scenes

The scene where the father figure teaches him to swim was beautiful.
Overall the acting was brilliant in this, worth watching for that alone

Both are good, but Moonlight is better than Fences. And if the minimal gay content in Moonlight bothers you, then you have psychological problems.

like what?

how can you be gay when you get to sleep in the same house where janelle monae sleeps?

lack of a father turns you gay, that's why blacks are more likely to be gay than whites

that nigga with the dreads is definitely gay

Literally one. Its not very explicit.