clinicalneuropsychiatry.org/pdf/4-campanella.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you

Courtney Love, Ladyhawke, Gary Numan

is that boris?

Pretty high key autist, but on the spectrum nonetheless

>low key

from what we know he was just very depressed

>In those days you didn't have cassettes—he brought a reel-to-reel tape [to me] that he'd done at home. Half way through the first song, I felt this was pretty special. And I called him up, and he came back in, and we talked, and I just said, "I'd like to make a record." He stammered, "Oh, well, yeah. Okay." Nick was a man of few words.

GOING UP THE COUNTRY

maybe from what you know, everyone else knew he was autistic

this meme cat

Amanda Palmer

Literally who?

ITT autists trying to validate their insecurities in themselves by trying to apply their own deficits onto their idols that they identify with

or, it's just a fun thread

you can tell just by looking at this guy he's more than just "subtly" autistic
More than the higher functioning people like David Byrne and such

what's fun about it?

Jesus what happen to snoop dog? when he turn white?

I think Quorthon from Bathory was more autistic than Tom Warrior. Tom was just /r9k/ personified

Pere Ubu, Talking Heads, Talk Talk, Syd Barrett, Jandek, The Residents, Sun City Girls, Nick Drake, Gary Wilson, Animal Collective, Tom Waits,The Dead C, Michael Gira

It's also important to remember that high functioning autism/Aspergers is basically another manifestation of the same coin as narcissism/NPD

In all fairness I'm autistic and I'm just shamelessly projecting, not trying to be a major bummer here

I wish he hadn't died so young.

>low key

ITT another human being with insecurities trying to compensate for his own by pointing them out in others

her autism is so bad it's contagious

Jimmy Page

Brian wilson

fair enough m8

Close, I just am compulsively a devil’s advocate against everything, my ego actually has little to do with my doing this, although I know I have the potential for t to be, so I try to cancel this out by also compulsively enforcing the belief in myself that what I think doesn’t matter.

As a result whenever I see people that do think what they think matters I get salty, and I feel like what they think is wrong and what I think is more right than what they think, and de facto that what I think matters.

nice blog

I fucking hate it

but Syd wasn't autistic

no, /low key/ autism

There's really a good chance he was

clinicalneuropsychiatry.org/pdf/4-campanella.pdf