"The Human Israeli?"

>"The Human Israeli?"
>"isn't that an oxymoron?"
>"is that why your symbol is an insect?"

Jesus, Raimi...

Other urls found in this thread:

zionists4trump.com/trump-we-have-to-stay-with-israel-and-stay-with-them-big-time-the-guardian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm pretty sure this wasn't in the movie

>The jews are responsible for all of the worlds problems. I was trying to warn you all with certain scenes in Spider Man but it appears the audience didn't get the various subtle messages such as..."

This meme used to be funny for like a week.

You guys ruined it by going full retard on it

its funny. I saw this during the Test Screening. I wanted them to keep this in the film but everyone said it was really racist.

what did they mean by this?

Raimi is Jewish u tard

The biggest enemy of the jews is a self hating jew.

>jews
>not zionists

Zionists are the enemy, as is every other nationalist and supremacist group.

t. George Soros

I'd like to whack Tim Wise in the back of the head with a metal pipe.

>spider
>insect

'Murrican education everyone

>Norman Osborn: What do you want?
>Green Goblin: To say what you won't, to do what you can't - to remove those in your way...
>[He holds up a newspaper which Norman examines. The main headline states that George Soros has purchased the New York Times]

Subtle, Raimi.

Zionists are a legitimate fucking threat, your average schlomo doesn't give a fuck, the rich Jewish nation-statists are the enemy.

>this infographic of poorly patched together articles should tell you what to think and how to vote
Nuh uh

>FIX THIS DAMN DOOR
>AND DON'T FORGET THE OVEN

The oven wasn't even featured in any of the scenes. What was the point of that line?

>nationalists are the enemies
FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Secular nationalism is the way to go, muh country is just romanticism, which shouldn't exist in politics.

It's like people don't realize you can cherry pick bullshit from anything you're opposed to and slap it together in a half-assed collage.

It's the lowest form of discourse on this site, and that's saying a hell of a lot.

>It's the lowest form of discourse on this site
I wish everyone saw it that way though, and weren't actually swayed by such things to form their political opinions like Sup Forums and mind you, /leftypol/ too, do.

all kikes are equally disgusting and should be gassed

took 11 responses

Sup Forums is learning

>Secular nationalism
What does that buzzword even mean, either way im okay with secular country as long as it includes other parts important to nationalism, including ethnicity.

It's worse when they talk about ticks, even in quiz shows I've seen them refer to acari as insects, fucking triggers me hard.

But when they just KEEP on pushing and pushing these ideas it gets hard NOT to take notice

>buzzword

I don't think you have any idea what that word means.

All I know is romanticism in politics is a bad idea. This goes for the right wing as well as the left wing, more so than ever. Big talk and giving into feelings and idealism is what cost the left a presidency, and it's mired more in it every day. The right shouldn't fall to that either, because nationalism as it is makes it all too easy. Make American Great Again needs to mean something concrete, not appeal to idealism, that's ruinous.

It was a different time.

>Sorry I'm late guys, I had to beat a nigger with a stick to get these cranberries!
bit ripe pete

>Watching a movie on a plane
There's a reason they're called the winged Jew

The spider represents Israel's web of lies

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

this

Sup Forums and nazi logic is "a few elite zionist jews who control the banks and media stations rule the world so we should kill all 12 million jews on earth even if they have nothing to do with the zionist"

gas the elite kikes leave the regular kikes alone

>You made a collage therefore you're wrong and I don't have to address any of it
This is why you're losing, you've become lazy.

Glad Trump picked the right side.

zionists4trump.com/trump-we-have-to-stay-with-israel-and-stay-with-them-big-time-the-guardian/