Name a better animated television show than King of the Hill

Pro-tip: you can't.

Rick & Morty

Home Movies

I'm rewatching the series in order first season has so many great episodes.

>smoking
>pilot, HE'S MY BOI AND HE'S ALL I GOT
>Weematanya

Venture Bros
The Life & Times of Tim

I think Xavier Renegade Angel is more interesting but it has WAYYYYY less content.

Not baiting, but this show is just really boring. It's obviously not bad by any means, but it's just not enjoyable.

Evangelion, Welcome to the NHK, the Maxx, Clone High, Wonder showzen, Eureka seven, etc.

I can't believe the reason Hank and Peggy only had one kid was because of Hank's "narrow urethra".

Peak Simpsons was much better than king of the hill

KOTH was literally just a dry Simpsons clone anyway

>There still isnt a streaming service that has King of the Hill

You need to go back

Boondocks and Venture Brothers

>King of the hill is a simpsons clone
Peak KOTH is NOTHING like simpsons (season 2-4 a and select episodes of season 5 and seasons 7-8)

If you think it's anything like peak simpsons than you are genuinely autist and can't into anything

Simpsons was massively overrated anyway.

It's babbys first grown up cartoon. King of the Hill is for true patricians

>(season 2-4 a and select episodes of season 5 and seasons 7-8)
By this I mean these are KOTH's peak seasons

I agree, there is nothing more overrated than the Simpsons.

>he doesn't know were to find KotH streams

King of the Hill (at it's best anyway) didn't rely on as much 'haha cultural references lel' or 'i said something but then my behavior contradicted it three seconds later' type humor like simpsons and a million other tv shows do

You gotta be a bit smarter to watch King of the Hill (the good seasons anyway)

>I need le streemz haha netflix and chill bro!!
Normie faggot get out.

DVD Master Race

I mean a legitimate one like Neetflix or jewlu

I just want my toons, man

>this nigga doesn't watch cartoon on line

Oh, well in that case, no. I think Netflix had it several years back if I'm not mistaken, but they took it down like they do with everything.

I remember over 8 years ago when I heard they were moving King of the Hill to Adult Swim. Seemed like a bizarre programming choice for that shit channel.

I'm actually kind of surprised it did so well because all of the other shows on there are just loud and obnoxious and juvenile

While I'm not much of a simpsons fan, I believe you can like both Simpsons and King of the Hill, but I don't believe you can like crap like south park or family guy and TRULY like king of the hill but are just mindlessly watching it because of the 'phunny animemes XD'

I do, but I like watching it through my tv, and if I hook up my laptop to my TV I won't be able to shit post while watching.

Kill yourself

I know, I wish they'd bring it back

Then shell out the cash and go without weed or Doritos for a week you degenerate

Rick and Morty is one of the best but King of the hill is GOAT

fucking futurama, and if allowed, any anime

The ultimate 'stupid stoner college fags who think they're smart' tv show

>paying $200 for King of the Hill

It's a good show, but come on

Beavis and Butthead

Cowboy Bebop

Hank Hill is the perfect emdyment of the average american simpleton; dumb, uneducated, xenophobic, unremarkable, mysognistic, conservative, pro 2nd amendment and stuck in a dead marriage.

>paying $100 a week for weed because you became dependent on it
besides, don't even bother buying the last 3 seasons because they suck so much ass and are not anything like the show in its glory years
Probably could skip season six as
Well

Sounds like my kind of guy

If this is your attitude then you shouldn't watch the show. Greg Daniels and Mike Judge didn't view Hank that way.

>projecting this hard about being a stoner

My job drug tests man, I spend enough money on other streaming services, I'm not going to spend more on another single show

The Goode Family was almost as good

I like Rick and Morty, but KotH is GOAT.

King of the Hill wasn't really a cartoon, it's just a sitcom that just happens to be animated. My mom is from a town in Texas that might as well had been Arlen and she says it's 100% accurate.

American Dad

Mission Hill was pretty great

>dumb
not at all
>uneducated
he doesn't know the history of Italian wine or rainbow thong parades like you do but he knows a lot of real life practical skills.
The guy could probably build a house from scratch if he had to
>xenophobic
didn't really get this vibe. Maybe just a tad but it doesn't ultimately get in the way of him being a very good neighbor to khan, who btw doesn't always make it easy
>unremarkable
in what sense? he is very good at his job and takes care of his wife and son and is usually a good guy, despite his flaws. He may never achieve 'great things' and become 'known' but I doubt he really wants to anyway. He prefers a quiet life.
>mysoginistic
A little maybe but who cares? You live with peggy for a month and tell me it doesn't make you bitter about womyn. Besides, unlike you Hank doesn't lust after women and think of them as sex objects. It's weird though, He is sometimes the weird one for being uncomfortable about sex
>conservative
this is a good thing

Anyway, Hank has his flaws but he's actually a very good guy. He does his best to do his job and support his family and ultimately overcomes his feelings of not always being pleased with his son and makes up for when he does wrong toward Bobby. He has also got to be one of the most patient people ever on tv because he gets accused of so much shit but always manages to keep a relatively cool head and is actually very forgiving toward those who do him wrong.
Also the kind of man who you'd want as a neighbor.

But he voted regan and doesn't read boring old French literature so I guess he's a failure in your eyes.

That show was so uninspired and mike was barely involved and greg wasn't involved at all

I'm all for making fun of libcucks but his show was drek

>Rick and Morty is one of the best
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

You need yo go back

>futurama
Are you 9?

it really might be mega ultra kino.
you really gonna talk shit on home movies? cmon now, its the height of comfy

I agree except the last few seasons really did their best to try and ruin the show's legacy.
Thankfully the Cleveland show bumped out KOTH before it could go on any longer.
Anyway, KOTH peaked with season eight.
Season 9 has some decent episodes.
Season 10 is crap.
Season 11-13 are fan fiction tier and don't feel anything like it.

Exosquad

What about Seinfeld and 30 Rock?

3/10 b8

I literally can't.

Sealab 2021 is the greatest animated comedy show ever.

Prove me wrong.

Jackie Chan...?

Anons, come help me BTFO these simpsons fags

This

Not enough celebrities and wacky screaming for you two fags

Don't get triggered

first post best post

Sup Forums hates rick and morty because its popular and thats it

>homer eating chips to the tune of classical music
That the best you got?

>oh no muh girlfriend I haven't seen in a long time went on a sex and drug binge with me and then broke up with me by letter time to kill myself xDDDD

It's not deep. It's shallow but since its wrapped in silliness, you think its deep because of the contrast.

ATHF is better

>Life & Times of Tim
hahahahahahaha, come ib it was ok but if you really like it better than koth you are a sad manlet numale

Neon Genesis Evangelion

wholeheartedly agree with venture bros

Say what you want, the first ~100 episodes of Spongebob Squarepants tops everything mentioned so far

Venture bros

>first 100
More like the first 55
(Unless you count a segment as an episode, instead of the 2 segment/1 episode)

I'm gonna kick your ass

mission hill

There's not really a lot of cartoons you can compare to KOTH, it's got a weird tone going on which no other Western cartoon seems to have. It's probably better compared to slice-of-life anime like Azumanga Daioh

Anyway, Beavis and Butt-Head and pre-decline Spongebob are the only Western cartoons better than KOTH

reddit

Quality b8

Somebody give me a /thread/

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ROBERTS FACE IN THIS
WTF WERE THEY THINKING?
AND THIS IS THE INTRO TO EVERY S4 EPISODE

Season 4?

What is this season 4 you're talking about?

The show ended at season 3

neverever mention season 4

>Shitters think American Dad is bait
Prime AD is easily on the same levels as koth

don't post a season 4 image if you dont want someone to mention it

so are you chinese or japanese

Can't believe only one other person has said it but Futurama but on par with KOTH provided you enjoy both forms of humor and settings.

He could suck a mean dick.

I was so sad when netflix lost it

honestly I think koth lose steam after the first few season, doesn't feel like Mike judge humor after that

you're a moron

>spending money on the herbal jew
>not growing it yourself

also koth

you got baited so hard

No koth reigns supreme but sealab is a close second.

KOTH was too smart for American television, and it wasn't trying to be a smart series.

>too smart for American television
Yet it did very well in the ratings for a while.

On it's first run.

Then the youngster anime fags discovered it over a decade after everyone else.

Season ranking
>4>8>7>3>2>9>5>1>10>6>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>=12=13

It was never entirely 'Mike Judge' humor to begin with because Greg Daniels was there and also Mike himself was going for something different

You didn't refute anything I said

>plebflix
just buy the DVDs you faggot.
I bet you never even watched it until it aired on that cancer channel adult swim

Is KOTH good for marathoning? do I start with season 1?

I don't know if it's good for marathoning (bonus points for not saying binge watching, marathoning is gay but much much less gay)

I don't know though, probably not too much at once but I might only say that because that's largely how I watched it throughout my life, whether on Fox or reruns UPN or FX

You can start with season 1. Some will disagree but I think it improves dramatically after the first season and they really find something speial by the time season 3 comes around, but some people would say 2 is the best.

>responding to bait