Last.fm: Top artists and albums

Go to your last.fm, zoom out a little and take a snapshot of your top 8 artists and albums here.

Judge each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/mattmontgomer16
last.fm/user/comfyanon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice cocteau twins

every time i'm convinced people like you who listen to literally only listen to Sup Forumscore don't exist and it's just as embarrassing seeing this shit as the last time

>tfw i've hardly listened to any of my top artists and albums in years

Judge me, daddy

that's NOT ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking pleb

Kanye and Kendrick are pretty yikes but whatever.

not shit

>newsom, pram, otc
nice

eh

not good

also not good

Only used it for about 9 months now

an awful lot of Sup Forumscore in this thread, but I still think everyone here is a cool person.

Everything in yours is Sup Forums core as well. Regardless it’s all pretty good even though I don’t care for ween

Yeah, you're right, except that I don't think NMN is. I was more referring to the more "central" Sup Forumscore like NMH, Swans, Kanye, all that.

>joy division, animal collective, cocteau twins
nice

>joanna newsom
really nice

>death grips, tyler the creator, weezer
also nice

>car seat headrest
my fave

>arctic monkeys
15 year old girl who wears all black and uses tumblr frequently
whatever people say i am is a good album tho

nothing to really say

>sonic youth
nice

>modest mouse
real nice

>adult mom

nice! post your last.fm pls

in 2016 i didnt discover lots of new stuff and just threw on albums on repeat apparently

last.fm/user/mattmontgomer16

Nice David Bowie and Frank Zappa. Do you have a favorite Zappa album?

>adult mom

Good band. They released a solid album last year. You should check out Snail Mail and Okay, Dad.

>Big Black
I once dated a girl who for her senior gift got to tour with her uncle who is the bassist for Shellac. She met Steve and said he was as insane as everyone makes him out to be.

You have fantastic taste in Post-Hardcore though. Good on ya

The Books are fantastic fuck.
Also Low is the best Bowie album

Nice Jeffy Boi

Radiohead and The Smiths are dangus good

This is an interesting taste. I like it.

You've been scrobbling for a long time. Would you say that the different bands represent different eras of your life? Do you still listen to Blink on a regular basis?

Pram is great. So is OTC.

my favorite is probably the yellow shark. listened to most of his stuff back when i wasnt scrobbling though, need to revisit some albums. (still, yellow shark will probably remain my favorite)

All of this is gucci shit, love it all except anco
sweet trip is underrated
I don't get ween's appeal but I dig it

Yeah for sure. I don't know when the last time I listened to Blink was. Funny enough Weezer is the only artist I still listen to regularly.

last.fm/user/comfyanon

Haven't heard of Okay, Dad, but love Snail Mail. Thanks for the rec

listen to Airiel

hey montie, I've never really gotten a good grasp of what you're into so I'll hit you up if I think of a good rec later

listen to The Pharcyde

might like Pity Sex

did you listen to the IDLES album from last year?

Literally how do you have good taste and no taste at the same time.

Hey this is sick af. Good tastes. That Jordaan Mason album is an all time fav.

Me three years ago my guy. I feel that.

Hey I just got into Nana Grizol last year with their new album. Loved the hell out of it. I have yet to go back and listen to their earlier stuff. Also, why have you listened to DAMN so many times. That actually hurts me.

I feel like a Ween pleb when I say early Ween is hard for me to grab onto. I love it, but sometimes it's almost too much.

Literally me at the end of 2016/2017. Damn son. Good shit here.

Charli XCX fucking slaps sometimes and I hate that I love her music as much as I do. I think there was a point where I would blast "Vroom Vroom" like three times a day for a month. Never got the appeal of the Joy Formidable though. Seem a bit drab to me. Good shit here though.

All that nice U2 and REM and 80's alternative and then fucking Giles Corey. I don't know how to feel about that tbqh. U ok user

>U ok user

Well, this week my girlfriend dumped me, and then took me back several days later. Which might explain my scrobbling habits.

>Hey I just got into Nana Grizol last year with their new album. Loved the hell out of it. I have yet to go back and listen to their earlier stuff.
Nana Grizol's first album Love It Love It is one of my favorite of all time, I highly recommend it. Extremely catchy, simple, and short.
>Also, why have you listened to DAMN so many times. That actually hurts me.
Hahaha I got caught up in the hype preceding DAMN. When it was released, I didn't like it at all, but I listened to it again and again trying to convince myself that it was as good as the hype. Horrible mistake.

Also, that Big Star album is fucking awesome.

Yo my guy. I just went through a break up recently myself and I completely understand. I was listening to upbeat bangers for almost a year and a half while we were together. Then she broke up with me and I instantly put on that Have A Nice Life album as soon as I could. I hadn't listened to it since before we met and I knew it would feel better to listen to it. I hope you feel better user and your heart heals.

I haven't heard the Idles album. I'll check it out.
There's nothing wrong with that, sometimes early Ween can be a bit too much, but I love most of their work. I'm not nearly as into them now as I was back then.

Its a crying side project. Pretty, good. I really love the authentic bedroom pop scene.

Snail Mail debut album hype train

Oh sick. Thanks for the rec. I'll check it out for sure. I really liked the instrumentation on the new album a lot and how catchy every song was. The melodies were fun but those lyrics kinda cut me deep when I got burying into them.

I did the same exact thing. DNA banged. Humble banged. How could that album not be good? And it wasn't. I forced myself to try and find something of worth but yet, nothing came of repeated listens.

DUDE THAT BIG STAR ALBUM THO. "Don't Lie To Me" fucking rips. Alex Chilton was a god damned genius. Have you ever gotten into The Replacements at all? They were super influenced by Big Star, especially their later stuff after Hootenanny and Let It Be. Alex Chilton got involved with the band, but never did anything of note with them, sadly.

Arctic Monkeys are essentially on there by default. They're from my home city so I'm surrounded.

Some of these artists/albums only made it because I realized the other week I was only scrobbling my workout playlist, so take it with a grain of salt. I'll admit I just started listening to a lot of Bladee and somehow he's on top.

Eh

Damn would hang with you/10. You ever listen to Penguin Cafe Orchestra? You might like them.

Pretty meme, but I've listen to Tyler as much as you prob. I don't understand the appeal of ugly mane. I can respect the Blink-182.

>Grimes
C'mon Bruv

Gonna check out Joe Fox and Adam Green, because the rest of your stuff is nice.

You in high school or something?

Reminds me of a few years ago on this board. You must have been on here a while.

mine

>bedroom
>scene
are you ok??

I'm not in high school, I'm 21

Just got it two weeks ago

Yikers

What do you dislike about it

Just a bunch of vanilla bands. It's like drinking fat free milk. Not that I dislike the bands, but I wonder how you can tell which artist is playing when you listen to music.

They're only your most played, so you could have other interesting music. I'm just being obtuse.