Do you believe in watching movies while high?

Do you believe in watching movies while high?

No. It's against the teachings of the Lord.

It's pleasant

gimme bible verse or gtfo

DUFESEEDLAMO
it's pretty fun and intense, but I tend to forget most of the scenes the next day.

Fucking works great for dream-kino like Bergman, Tarkovsky, Lynch and Fellini.

films? No

flicks and movies? sure, who cares

kino? depends on subject matter

Matthew 12:46-49

2. Leviticus 18:22: " Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." 3. Leviticus 20:13: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

No sorry I'm not a fucking degenerate thats into gateway drugs

I did once, I watched Doctor Strange it was not what I expected.

What about 'boykind'?

(Asking for my Arab friend).

boypucci is totaly legit

t. allah

Post Quentins

Atmospheric movies, specifically horror themed ones are good while stoned. Smoked a bowl and curled up in bed with the lights off and watched it follows, was very spooky. Good times

>Dude seed
>Seed

user are you trying to tell us something

I watched China O'Brien 2 on acid. I laughed so much I vomited.

>Do you believe in watching movies while high?

a question only a child would ask

>Do you believe in watching movies while high?

>it's pretty fun and intense
>I did once,
There are fields Neo, filled with inexperienced children.

Holy shit you all are sad af

lmao are u 12 btw

True. I only smoke heroin. I ain't no faggot numale.

(you)

No

waste of weed, id rather be doing something fun

its good if you wanna be high and watch a movie

DUDE

Not on the first viewing.

Yes, but only flicks and/or 70s fantasy/sci fi, like Logans Run or Excalibur for example. They always seem to have so much more meaning when high. The only problem is that I'm certain I come up with these really well thought out and intricate plot ideas that I'm unable to recall the next day. Should really start writing things down.

Both sides are shit.

First off, it's not impossible to smoke/eat weed/canabis oil/butter without being a "OMG 420 so high right now" type of person. That being said, anyone who uses on the regular isn't doing themselves any favors either.

The people being protrayed on the right side are wasting their time and energy getting upset/bothered by some random person that has nothing to do with them. Why they even bother giving a "Dude, Bob Marley" person more than a glance is beyond me. Must be some kind of complex they have due to them being a tight ass.

Everybody should try to approach life with an open mind and stop worrying about other people that aren't bothering/doing anything to harm them.

this

No. While you high your attention span decreases. But, I don't have any problem watching cartoons while high.

go

also.
DUDE WEED LMAO
DUDE 4/20 LMAO
DUDE ITS HEALTHY LMAO
DUDE MARYJANE LMAO
DUDE DUDE LMAO LMAO

yeah. i make a point to watch any and every movie stoned. makes it a lot better and cooler too.

obviously some movies are better sober than when high, but u have to know as much to differentiate between the two

the LORD taught you to make holy anointing oil with Kaneh-bosm in olive oil, and Jesus healed the blind (Glaucoma), the lame (Rheumatism/inflammatory arthritis), and the possessed (epilepsy) with it.

He also told you to use every herb bearing seed.

Weed makes movies worse in my experience, when I'm high i feel like i cant properly connect with my emotions, so no point in watching a movie if i cant become invested in the characters and the story

the thing thats great to watch while high is like Planet Earth, just put on some music and immerse myself in the beautiful landscapes

I do it all the time, so yes. Some people like sweet or salty snacks, others coffee or alcohol, some nothing at all. Its up to the viewer.

Complete opposite for me. I'm much more immersed in what's on screen and less focused on the artifice when I'm stoned.

spooks

That has nothing to do with weed. Though there is one version of that scripture that said "if a man lie with another man as he lie with a woman, he should be stoned" so.. there's that.

I don't see anything about weed there but let me help you a bit.

Matthew 15:11:

>Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man, but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

"Believe in"? What the fuck are you talking about it?
Anyway, I don't mind watching a movie stoned. I usually prefer drunk watching, though.

>tfw can't have any fun because probation

Fuck the police.

Watched Running Scared when I was completely out my tits. It was amazing.

That paedo scene in the toilet... fuuuckin hellll...

>getting caught
beta

*tips fedora*

does anyone enjoy taking other drugs while watching movies?
i quiet enjoy watching foreign films on ket
i dont wish to spark a debate on whether drug taking is cool

>smash a phone
>get slapped with a class A felony

If I had known I was living in Nazi Germany, I would've just had the cops Mike Brown my ass.

>>Do you believe in watching movies while high?
what was the question?

Fedora would imply I don't believe in God. I do, but I also believe that everything he created is good, and was designed for our use, including cannabis. Why would he design a plant with chemicals that have affinity for receptors in our bodies that regulate things like inflammation, that is also a source of strong fiber for making cloth, and then say "don't ever use this useful thing that I've made"

All bible versus referring to drunkeness refer to alcohol, which is a man made product, not made by God.

Although fun, I don't have enough money to spend my high's watching movies or playing game's.

Gotta use the time spent blazed to self reflect and masturbate

I'll never watch a movie for the first time while high, but it makes for some p good re-views.

Watching dazed and confused while high is transcendental desu

>mfw I have a lot of weed that I haven't touched in months

Shit gets old after awhile.

>watch several episodes of a tv show drunk as fuck
>don't remember anything about what happened when you continue watching

Every fucking time.

im sure its okay you hidden froggy!

I'll take it off your hands

>tfw smoked a few times and never got high

Inhale

My attention span on weed is pretty much 0. So I find it quite pointless.

If I want to watch something while on a substance I prefer alcohol or a couple of strong painkillers.

stupid frogposter

Happened to my brother in law, just smoke more and tou will get high eventually

This

Do you use any kinds of medicine? My friend with epilepsy don't get any effect unless he smokes shitloads, and then he suddenly gets fucked out of his mind

Literally the only way to enjoy Koyanisquatsi.

Never for a first viewing.

this DESU

I rewatched the revenant totally stoned and it went from a 7.5 to a 9 for me.

im sure its okay you hidden froggy!

I used to love getting high and then watching stupid young adult fantasy movies

fuck quentins kill me every time

but to answer your question op, my answer is no

i simply CAN'T concentrate on it if i'm high

/thread

How come stoners have such terrible taste in everything?
And not just when they are high, but like always. Does weed make you develop bad tastes or do people with bad tastes just naturally gravitate toward weed?
Seriously you guys are at the same level of furries, chubby-chasers or ginger-lovers.

is this a reddit post or a blog post?

i smoke and have great taste. Its like some people are different or something

How is alcohol man-made and cannabis is divine? Both come from a seed-bearing plant and require human artifice to make it useful.

DUDE COMBUST CANNABIS SATIVA SEVEN DAYS A WEEK LMAO

>Cannabis requires human artifice to make it useful

... it doesn't though. You just harvest the flower buds. God didn't intend for it to be SMOKED mind you, but eaten.

Does watching specific movies while sick with flu, feverish and taking meds count? Under a thick blanket with some hot tea?

>pic related

You don't know what artifice means do you...

>tfw finna boutta run outta weed

Watch them however you want, who cares what these basement-dwelling fags think

You harvest the buds and let them dry so they burn easily. Viola, pot.
Versus distilling alcohol from grain or vegetable mash, or fermenting beer or wine.
Idiot.

hahaha hell yeah bro, fuck the conformists

Let me know when you're finna reup, homie
Does anyone else here when you could buy drugs and whores off of craigslist? Shit was so cash

For pure stimulation? Yeah I guess. For enjoying movies? No.

If you're watching something decent you don't have to 420 BLAZE IT to enjoy it.

Watching movies while high or drunk while muting the volume and listening to new retro wave through head phones.

Bong. Took me 5 times to get stoned, all joints, then a friend gave me a bong-rip and I was gone.

>tfw literally cannot enjoy a movie unless I'm drunk or stoned

Saw Being John Malkovich high. Was pretty sick.

When I was 18 we sat in the front row of a full theater to watch Stuck On You and me and a buddy went through a case of whipits. Probably the most retarded thing I've done in public.

DUDE

Yes. I believe people do that.

Only comedies

I love watching Seth Rogen movies while BAKED. Sausage party is 10/10 film. Those religious under tones.

Well there's an entire subgenre of flicks that was intended to be watched baked.. stoner comedies.

and they are all shit

I wish I knew more comedies like Four Lions

They're shit.. but entertaining when you watch them stoned. That's kind of their entire draw.

Beautiful eyes. Who's this?

Absofuckinglutely