Culture Pals /cp/ gen42

Cuckold edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR THREADS TO DIE PREMATURELY? Sign up at:
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension)
>pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

coub.com/view/2yzug
youtube.com/watch?v=XXpnqrrkeRU
youtu.be/IBRL7D0wcXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi

2nd for attractive women using public transport

3rd for asians

go find another girl at the train station

no
might write to her, i don't believe we have seen the end of each other. sounds gay but i have seen too many signs from above.

>tfw no qt white gf

>qt refuses to send nudes
>even though we sext each day
>and even after I sent her pics of my dick
>says she's "shy"
trap?
should I drop it/her?

>tfw no Russian gf

Are you sure that's a good idea?

Tell her it is only fair, dick for dick

country?

Some girls are retarded. My past Italian said some seriously lewd things that she wanted us to do together but wouldn't send nudes or even semi-lewd pictures except for 1 picture of her in panties

iktfb

>tfw no shy gf from novosibirsk

why bother getting lewd and not contributing to it?
they just enjoy leaving us blue balled

Men's nudes are not valuable as girls'

i have feelings too ;_;

I will take great pleasure in crushing them.

I'd not send her pictures either. she'd still ask tho and I'd deny her. When she was ultra horny she'd alway say "ohhh this is torture"

This.

When are you going to marry your French QT for immigration status?

hmm, fuck if I know. Perhaps if I wanted to really move to france haha

But eh, so many places I'd like to move, I change it quiite often

Come here! :D

People need to stop being with their QTs and come hang out with us in /cp/ >:(

>qt texts me
>"what are you doing?"
>literally masturbating
>"i was cleaning the kitchen"

Hello

Nice. Cunt?

What are you doing?

admit it faggot

coub.com/view/2yzug

Learn from the best

He gives no fucks

>3 million dollar tournament (at the time, now 25 million)
>singsing gets interviewed
>looks interviewer right in the eye. Masturbate

The guy's a fucking legend, I miss the times when he played.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXpnqrrkeRU

Lmao, he literally does not give a flying fuck

Btw, I'm going to sleep, keep this thread alive DJ

Good night lad, me too, 6am here

>sitting here watching the office with my qt
Feelsgoodman

Also any updates from the user with the jap wife

Been on the website for about over a week. 11 views, 12th viewer messages me. A pretty qt girl. We hit it off pretty well, and after an hour of talking she ask me for WhatsApp. Am I sorted, lads? Or am I being bamboozled?

It doesn't mean anything. They just don't want to put effort into writing you messages so they'd rather IM casually.

She's getting really lewd. She's just sent me a semi-nude photo. What does this mean?

What cunt?

>german qt from a wealthy family tells me I can be a stay-at-home dad while she goes to work, basically allowing me to be a NEET because she loves me
How can non-chads even compete?

France

Lucky fuck

Keep LARPing, Mario

Who else here /witty/?

Post profile laddy

Eternally lonely

How the fuck do you guys sext ?

I can be pretty sexual and flirt irl with girls, but I just can't do it by text, it feels like I need the "charged atmosphere" that I never get from texting.

Nice facebook meme

>Flirt with qt that's too far away
>Spend time talking with her, maybe she'll send some nudes
>You spend even more time time thinking of her, something witty to say and fantasizing
>Meanwhile she's still going around with a real life bf or at least hooking up
>Maybe one day you'll get to bang her once for all of the time you've spent keeping her warm for some other dude

Did I summarize Culture Pals well Sup Forums ? I just want to be sure of if I want to get into this. I want to flirt and fuck foreign qtes but I think I have a better chance of doing that by moving to London or some international city than spending my whole time pinning for girls that just want attention.

Stop

Just asking, I don't feel like suffering.

I already go through this with a foreign qt I hooked up with when we were in Erasmus and we're still in touch, and I don't want to repeat it with more foreign qts.

You forgot to add that your qt becomes too clingy and too much of a burden when you want to move on with your life

I think that sums it up pretty well. But then again, you can also just enjoy the conversations on there for more than just wanting to fuck girls.

Then don't fucking lead them on or ghost them completely
I don't understand what's the problem.

>don't fucking lead them on
This is very good advice.
In the beginning you may think it is just some harmless fun, but seriously, it will turn out really bad over time.

Some guys like to write about how clingy girls are when they actually enjoy that attention they get. If they didn't really enjoy it, they would've never gotten in that situation in the first place.
Most of them are selfish and care about temporary pleasures and not the aftermath of how much harm it's doing to other people and themselves.

desu aren't girls worse ? Most of the time they are clingy because they want the guy to keep giving them attention and they won't care even to set up a meeting.

This is why I don't like this online dating/pen pal stuff, girls abuse of it for validation and leading guys on while guys suffer from eternal blue balls.

what did she mean by this

If they won't care to meet up, they never had feeling for you anyway.
The difference is that girls abuse the attention for validation and entertainment while guys abuse the attention for validation and sexual intent.

2white4romania.
You deserve a non white gf. She know can't compete.

She only wants Aryan boys, not gypsies or anyone beneath her

qtpals

DUTCH user IN THAILAND
Fucked an girls yet?

She's going to fly half away around the world to see me in March lads, never been happier.

Is it bad if you want to stop talking to the opposite sex after you found a boyfriend or a girlfriend?

Where is """she""" from?

Had some crazy German girl tell me something similar and even wanted to pay for me to come stay with her.

Jap land

If you had romantic intentions, or were only interested in them sexually; no. If you were just good friends; yes

Futa

Would still love her anyway to be honest

What does this exactly mean?

Yeah you'd like that BJC in your mouth wouldn't you slut

Thought you meant they found a boyfriend or girlfriend, rather than you. It depends on your motives for no longer talking, totally understandable, but a bit sad that you can't talk to people of the opposite gender without wanting to dick them.

Would do it for her to be honest

t. Mahmood Pajeet

Somebody want Asians?

Go on then

My french qt is officially my gf lads

She's intimidated?

Nice lad, excited?

So much success for the Brits!

Brit master race ofc.

>Accidentally script Thailand
>Surge of messages from dorky Thai girls and Ladyboys pour in

RIP

Thanks to this lad though for making you all see so cool

E T E R N A L

Downside is i actually need to do something with my life now. Got to get a new job and improve my french since i have to be the one to move cunt eventually.

Another British user (who doesn't come visit us on /cp/ anymore) had an Italian QT he visits every month, before he stopped coming here he said they were talking about getting married

Join MI6! For queen and country

Mate it literally took me 6 months of constant work to get my gf off this. Yes you will do better by just going to london.

Bit like mine, she's visiting me in october and im going over again in december (would be our 4th visit). She's still in school so we have to plan around that atm

The Cornish guy living in Spain?

Ya that's nice. Now that I think of it, there was also another British lad who moved to Russia to be with his QT

Yea him

Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money. Get money.

Get money ~ Get paid?

Forgot link

youtu.be/IBRL7D0wcXM

Anyone want an ultranationalist turkish airforce pilot (female)

Is she lewd?

Give her to me please