That's creepy america

that's creepy america

wtf? did they copy naruto?

why do americans literally worship politicians?

great men deserve to be honored. its okay though i don't think a huezilian would understand

is it shopped?

nah
the lack of a big jesus among then is triggering me

sure looks like a good place for a missile

Who can draw graffiti on it

>Americans claim to be Christian
>make statues and carve a mountain into the likeness of someone other than their lord and savior
>this is EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN in the bible

allah will fix america

inshallah my brother

its pretty disturbing shit

America worships ideas. It's unique in that sense. A bit like 18th century France

It's like our kings and old memorable figures.

American coins up to the start of the 20th century generally had an allegorical figure of Liberty on them, there was considerable resistance to the idea of commemorating real people because that was what Europeans did--put a king's portrait on coins.

In 1909, US Mint designer Victor Brenner designed the Lincoln cent to commemorate the centenary of his birth, and the celebrations surrounding that event were big enough to wean Americans off their prior phobia of putting real people on coins.

Wew didn't realise naruto was this big in America

>mfw literally the land of fire

Weeaboo

They want the wooden creatures to know their presidents.

i've been to the other side on my last trip there.

kek

this was made by an italian though

Yeah I was thinking about this the other day. It's one of those things that seems logical when you're introduced to it as a kid, but in retrospect is kind of completely insane.

Exactly.

It's too bad they can't shoot lasers out of their eyes

Naruto?

i dont know anyone one of those is this bad?

Have foreigners seriously never heard of Mount Rushmore?

Have Americans seriously never heard of subtlety or state propaganda?

>knowing a foreign countries first presidents
I don't know why anyone would do this 2bh.

>George Washington
Competent general, traitor to King and country, 1st president, Americans believe him to be a god
>Thomas Jefferson
Highly intelligent, polymath, traitor to Ming and country, 3rd president
>Teddy Roosevelt
Narcissist, traitor to country, competent conservationist, warmonger, 26th president, redditors believe him to be a god
>Abe Lincoln
Wrestler, dictator, war criminal, 16th president

Absolutely Canadian post

cool guys

>Roosevelt
>traitor to country

>Lincoln
>dictator
>war criminal

Europeans suck their monarch's dick for centuries.
Australia has a monarch that hasn't done shit for australia.
Your money is updated with the monarch's face, I don't know how often.

But sure, Americans are totally brainwashed for commemorating the nation's founders and other great leaders, who are democratically elected.

Washington wasn't even a politician.

Roosevelt sent Americans to die in a bullshit war considering it was American incompetence, not Spain, that sunk the Maine, then he abandoned his critical wartime post as Secretary of the Navy to go larp as a cowboy in Puerto Rico , then later in a fit of narcissistic rage and possibly lead poisoning from a bullet he was too stupid to have immediately treated (probably didn't have healthcare insurance), he started his own party, splitting the vote and allowing the father of modern progressivism to win. Finally, he babkrupted the navy and humilated them on the world stage with his unnecessary and untenable white hull fleet. Sounds treasonous

Lincoln suspended habeas corpus and unleashed the likes of Sherman on Confederate (american) civilians. Sounds dictatorial.

>catholics claim to be christians
>make statues and monuments into the likeness of someone other their lord and savior
>this is EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN in the bible.
Also, the state isn't religious. Secular state with money to build patriotic monuments.

None of that is treasonous at all and the south deserved way worse than Sherman

>Teddy
>traitor to country
How?

dont try to use reason, it only encourages them

How is that a traitor though?
I could waste my time arguing how you are misrepresenting all that teddy did, but it's useless.

You can claim incompetence, or just outright selfishness and power hunger. But treason? I don't think you know what it means.

Was Napoleon a traitor? For his military campaigns and leading men to fight in wars that resulted in the worst defeat possible?

At least teddy got us forward bases in the pacific.

Yeah.

>implying Sherman was the bad guy.
Sherman didn't go far enough.

>tfw a leaf prob knows more about u.s history than the average high school graduate

*unzip penis

>Also, the state isn't religious.

Thomas Jefferson edited the Bible.

Also, a lot of Freemasons.

The US is a secular state. It was the first modern nation to do so, AFAIK.

>MUH In god we trust
Your national anthem is "god save the queen"
So, You can't really judge?

Also, at the time that many of these monuments were being build, Canada had an outright cross in it's flag.

>The US is a secular state.

Recite your pledge of allegiance. You very essence as an American patriot is demanding you be loyal to God.

President swears on a bible to enter office. Executive branch swears to Jesus to get into power.

People take oaths on bibles in court. Judicial branch expects Jesus fearing to make people tell the truth

You PRETEND you're secular, you are not even close.

>Your national anthem is "god save the queen"

Fucking American education, holy shit. That's the Royal anthem and has not been publicly sung in Canada since you dad was a sperm.

Naruto copied murica.

In God We Trust is mostly intended as a patriotic rallying cry and it doesn't reference any deity in particular. You can interpret it to mean Yahweh or Allah or Odin or whatever you like.

America is a deist country

You are still subjects of a foreign queen.
That has not changed.

Good post

Neck yourself y*nk

>Roosevelt sent Americans to die in a bullshit war
Gee, I don't remember that TR was president in 1898, he was only a lowly assistant secretary of the Navy,

Sherman should've done to the south what Rome did to Carthage

Look at the animals in the south defend a monument to traitors! Do you know what we did with traitors in this great country?

I lived for 10 years in the black hills of South Dakota with a view of that monument from my front porch.

I never really liked it much.

>Washington wasn't even a politician.

user...