Brexit

Why are Americans more excited about Brexit than actual Brits are? Why are there more American threads celebrating Brexit than Brit ones?

What's in it for you Americans? Freedom? Can't be it, you only like freedom when it's profitable to you (Still mad over Crimea, which is mostly Russian, joining Russia)

So what are you truly after?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGcatieMvfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stopping NWO
youtube.com/watch?v=LGcatieMvfk

>Why are Americans more excited about Brexit than actual Brits are?

Because it's easier to get exited about something you don't understand than doing research and having to settle for the dry facts.

Same reason why this board is full of Trump supporters.

If the NWO existed, it's headquarters and capital would be the US, so it still makes no sense.

Because this is Sup Forums and we at Sup Forums love memeing absolute chaos upon the normies, you fucking newfag.

zzz

The same old shit from the major municipality of the EU.

This is a good reason to be exited. A show that the winds are changing, and nationalists can win over globalist thought. That is why Trump is doing so well. Many would find themselves disagreeing with him on many subjects related policy, but this single thing is enough to make some support him.

Others just want a shitstorm. We are well on our way to a shitstorm, and burgers are /comfy/ if something happens in Europe

>we only like freedom that's profitable.

yea fuck off cunt. Just because Israel is misusing our corrupt government doesn't mean that Americans don't want true freedom.

>exited
Lel what a typo

You know that how?

Because any secession is *a START* when it comes to the freeing of all people.

England's still a mess, but the spirit of independence being palpable for once among the broader masses is nice to see.

We have a thing for independence.

Huh, really made me think mein uber IQ Freund

>Why are there more American threads celebrating Brexit than Brit ones?
Because this is an American site, with majority American posters. Even a Canadian should have noticed that.

>What's in it for you Americans? Freedom? Can't be it, you only like freedom when it's profitable to you (Still mad over Crimea, which is mostly Russian, joining Russia)
We like it when everyone is free, because that means prosperity for all. Again, even a Canadian...
Some of us were upset about Crimea because it meant war, death, and world instability.
>So what are you truly after?
I think what confuses you is that you think everyone is as big an asshole as you are.

Fuck yeah!

Brit bros proved the undemocratic EU is not in control over them

Thanks for the input, Mo.
You aren't affected yet.

OUT OUT OUT

Becasue we fought each other in the past over this shit.

But in the end...we are brothers.

We're proud dad left his bitch of a girlfriend.

Because it sets the way for us this election. Globalism and SJWs will be BTFO.

Because I've been planning a trip to London.

Because Americans love freedom.

He works for the NWO

>Just because Israel is misusing our corrupt government
Quit embarrassing us, you dumb fuck.
Anyone who pays attention knows that Israel is a good investment.

i just want to see yurop burn and brexit seems like a good start. kek i don't give a shit about the UK.

Why are Canadians such shitposters devoid of even a semblance of rational thinking before posting?

because freedom nigger

Canada Range Ban Now

I just like triggering liberals

/shrug

what are you doing on the computer and not slurping ahmeds semen

Haha your prime minister's a fag.

American non-pol poster here, I don't give a shit about any of your countries but you're fucking over my investment/retirement right now and potentially kicking off ww3 and other conflicts.

I literally did not hear about this until today, so I'm wondering why exactly you would want to ditch a stable alliance.

I wonder who's behind this post.

Even if that were true, wouldn't it be in the best interests of a nationalist American citizen to want as much freedom from an un-democratic system such as the NWO as possible?

>A fucking leaf.

It's a huge blow to the globalist agenda.

TIMEZONES

A lot of Brits have woken up and realised that we've open Pandora's box. A bit sobering tbqh

Brits have gone to bed.

it means English are not globalist cunts, but respect their own people and their own way of life.

That is a good thing. So now eyes are turned to actions of zie Heinz Klaus, le Jacques Fransoa and Chad Ricky the Grandest of the Grand.

the real answer is that a lot of americans dont like the european union and see them as a hindrance to our national interests.

anything that undermines the union's influence or leads to its eventual dissolution is seen as a good thing.

Because there's 300 million of us and we get a boner for FREEDOM?

OK so why is brexit a good thing now?
all the economic experts have said britains economy will collapse, and now its starting to happen. what do we have to show for it?

>Sup Forums is kicking off WW3

We merely suggested it. The normies took care of the rest.

This is how we is. Put sum respekt on my country.

Watching Europe destroy itself with globalism and multiculturalism is terrible. Brexit is like a ray of hope in that regard.

The truth is everyone on this board just wants chaos and happenings. That's why we wanted the brexit, and it's why "we" want trump too.

Nobody here wants a better world, we want to see it burn and laugh.

>Leaf posting

Our country is irrelevant and our government is spending all our money on niggers and climate change.

Why even post anymore.

>"you only like freedom when it's profitable to you"
hasn't been profitable to my poor fucking sides

I want to see liberal tears flow like the rivers of Ancient Babylon

I want the 18-25 generation to get fucking memed on

I want to believe we have awakened fucking Egyptian frog god who is so pleased with our shitposting that he makes the universe crazier, except that we were so bottom of the fucking barrel crazy could only an improvement

I want a winding gyre to tear the weak to shreds, leaving only the strong

every simpering leftist will be whipped into shape by 2025

Goddamn I love being an American

>imports millions of shitskin hordes
>gets raped/blown up
>sounded like a good idea at the time

Seriously...who the fuck are you to talk about rational thought and foresight Germany?

Not being slaves to Merkel for one.

Honestly I'm just interested in watching history unfold before my eyes.

>Still mad over Crimea, which is mostly Russian, joining Russia

lmao no i'm not

>experts
Looks like you misspelled, let me help you
>(((experts)))
Also, the £ falling doesn't mean the economy is collapsing

Germanistan, you're opinion matters no longer.

the end of globalism is a difficult task and i'm pretty glad that Britannia is doing its part

i'm happy for any country that aims to be independent

this is an american website. gtfo leaf

We weren't around for the American Revolution.

We love seeing other countries have their own revolutions though, it makes us yearn for our history more.

because there's a way for me to make money off of this and im going to find it

I'm happy when people are liberated from oppressive regimes.

Also pleased the birthplace of American freedom reclaimed its self ownership.

this.

its funny how Sup Forums is like

>lefties are all about muh feelings!!111

and then continues to support the brexit or trump because, well muh feelings.

Perfect way to put it

The first step to recovery is admitting the problem, leaf.

british leaders do have a say in the european union, and they dont even impose any laws on their member states.

the stock exchange is falling badly

>but you're fucking over my investment/retirement right now
>I literally did not hear about this until today
If you invest but don't follow the news, you're already poor, on top of the stupids, so I think we're done here?

Because I support anything that can potentially keep white countries white. I'm not sure we've solved that problem yet, I think there are many internal forces in the UK that will spur Muslim immigration, but at least the UK isn't shackled to Brussels in regards to important immigration policy decisions

Keeping white countries white has become the most important political issue in the world and everything else pales in comparison to it.

Cry about it

1) because more and more are own laws and constitution are being subverted so we as nation can be more "in synch" with nightmarish policies of the EU
2) because the subversives that seek to undermine our own nation are the same subversives that are behind the EU
3)most of us actually like western civilization and don't want to see it turn into a third world caliphate

Someone capable of intelligent thought.
That's what confused you. All the words.

>wanting to stop leftists from turning our nations into third world shitholes
Yeah totally about muh feelz

basically the same reason why the majority of neo nazis on Sup Forums are either from the US or australia.

>Because it's easier to get exited about something
>Because it's easier to get exited
>exited

freudian slip there, hans?

>have said britains economy will collapse, and now its starting to happen
With a few hours.
If that were possible, you'd already be collapsed.
Maybe your side lost because of these tactics?

because we want one other fucking country to remember what freedom was supposed to be. Its fucking tiring to be the only place that still rejects collectivism. Brexit means someone else is finally joining our side. You cucks can rebel against your leftist governments and join us or get the fuck out of the way

>we want to see it burn and laugh.
I wonder why Canada never amounted to anything?

nationalism is the cancer holding back humanity

Like I said, I don't post on Sup Forums - it's a really boring topic to me.

Nobody actually addressed my question, you're all just memeposting.

Tear down your wall

Because I like Britain and hate shitskins?
I mean really what other reason would there be?

t. Zionist

believe it or not we want humanity to succeed and dont rwant western civilization's last 1000 years to be a fucking waste.

As is literally anyone from Israel has any grounds to talk.

You can tear down that wall now then. See where that gets you.

Legend

>says Israel

>"nationalism is the cancer holding back humanity," he said, nosingly, from his Zionist nation-state complete with a wall

I am watching freedom happen

Didn't want to see dad get gobbled into a totalitarian commie shithole union.

Didn't want to see the Paki rape gangs having to compete with Turkish ones.

>So what are you truly after?

We want to watch the new world order burn.

You participate in a fuckton of collective economic groups.

Is freedom all about not letting an organization handle your domestic and political issues? I don't think so. The US is terrified of any country telling it what to do, including things like the ICC, you want to apply this paranoia to other countries. It's not really about love of freedom, more about national interests. While Obama is terrified that a weaker Europe could become prey for Russia, most Americans probably agree that it's better if the EU falls since it's one less potential rival for the US.

Brexit and Trump support are based on logic, but your feelings won't allow you to see it.
As your whiny post demonstrated.

Invite all the Palestinians then :) Oh wait you wont

This. The trips have spoken. Meme magic is real

>invests but doesn't follow news

Sorry but you really should not be surprised. The world is not one static entity designed around anybody's personal goals and projects user. Not the Leaves, not the Stays, not me, so it should come as no surprise to discover that it's not all about you, either.

what? all economists agree that's its bad for the country (already happening) and also that UK won't even have more saying then it already has as the UK already can control its outside EU migration, and will have to probably take in EU migrants to avoid a complete crash.

No shit.
>doesn't follow international news while making international level investments
What a fucking retard.
No one gives a shit about your investments* that you're too lazy to research.
Research includes what is going on in the world that could affect them.
You're probably some pathetic manchild that spends his free times on video games, watching sports, or some pathetic hobby that means dick to anyone else.
You reap what you sow.
Farmers have to learn to read the weather.
Maybe you'll learn too.

>Nobody actually addressed my question
Because it made no sense.
Hence the mocking.

It's in UK US and Israel.

brexit is a false flag to end europe

A) There are more Americans than Brits just as a matter of population
B) It's the middle of the day in Bong time, most Brits are at work
C) Unless they're students / unemployed Remaincucks, in which case they're livestreaming their own suicide on tumblr

There are a lot of goatfuckers there too.

Because it's a victory for nationalism against globalism. The enemy of the white man is international. Victories against them in other countries are victories for all of us.