Who is the Amanda Bynes of bands?

Who is the Amanda Bynes of bands?

no fucking way hahaha

She became Amy Schumer

Holy fuck, its like she absorbed Dan Schneider's essence

kek

I'm getting a my chemical romance/fall out boy vibe.

me

her as the character in shes the man was my sexual awakening. first time i realized i was queer and into trans, androgynous, and queer people.

who the fuck is amanda bynes

Meatloaf, obviously.

>these are queer people's role models

you're a horrible person

for having a sexuality?

She t h I C C

>amanda bynes was my role model

Yikes...

You guys are messed up. She’s got severe schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Look at her old tweets it’s pretty sad.

It could be worse. R Kelly used to be one of my idols.

and she's also fat.

never said that. just helped me learn things about myself and my sexuality.

its like straight guys having some hot celebrity or p[ornstar or someshit be their sexual awakening. its not that you aspire to them as a person its that they help you learn about yourself....

Does it make me gay to be into trans girls, i mean i'm only into them if they sound and look like girls. And also they've got to have small dicks aswell, i could fuck a trans woman that looked and sounded like a woman no problem but the thought of banging a man makes me feel sick.

I also got weird feelings in my private place when i watched cartoons where gender-bending was the plot of the episode.
I dont let it define me though, in fact i see it as potentially dangerous to a youth's sexuality but thats just me.
Glad you can be yourself, whatever that is.

The weight gain is a result of the medications that she is on to treat her schizophrenia.
She went way way way off the deep end when she was untreated, accusing her father of raping her and claiming she had a microchip implanted into her brain.
She may not be "hot" anymore, but she's definitely happier and healthier. Plus she will eventually lose all the weight once she's stabilized.

>woah amanda bynes looks so bad
>woah demi lovato is THICC

Literally D’arcy Wretzky

enough time has passed it's possible this isn't bait

This can't be real

of bands? strange question. she's d'arcy wretzky

this aint right lmao