/cum/ Canada United States Mexico

Me in the background Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Ethnic_groups
pnj.com/story/news/2017/08/18/confederate-demonstrator-kicked-out-pensacola-christian-college/579978001/
youtube.com/watch?v=3tFESDCz7Zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf is wrong with w*ites

bet this'll get Jannyd

Why is the OP image of male feminists.

misa

wtf whites are disgusting

Gonna keep watching Iron Giant

I have autism

Misa

日本語

中文

I want to get pregnant but I have a penis.

fatphobic much

he got expelled LOL

I can make u into a girl

If you had to switch race what would you choose? I'd pick Mexican.

from where

Mexican is a nationality, dumbass.

>fat

why am I not surprised

white

Cara= the pig
The guy on top= me

Dutch or northern Chinese

it's both

I don't want to be a women I want to have a child. Womankind takes their birth-right for granted.

because he is american

Anyone else talk to themselves

wtf is northern chinese? Manchus?

It's not hard to see
God's got a grudge on me

Not even going to bother explaining why you're wrong. Read this if you care : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Ethnic_groups

might be moving to port asbestos

some dinky school
pnj.com/story/news/2017/08/18/confederate-demonstrator-kicked-out-pensacola-christian-college/579978001/

Need a gf with hair Black as midnight

Someone put flags on this

Fucking hate Mexican posters.

Is this a shoop?

Funniest shit ever. Racists are cancer, they should be removed, right? @kazcut
・・・
#WhenWhiteSupremacyGoesWrong
Deep in the #IWishANiggaWoods...in a city called Tuskaloosa, Alabama, a #WhiteSupremacist got it all the way fucked up.
It was at this point that Billy Bob realized he had crossed paths with #TheWrongOne...a mythical deity, known mostly through legend and lore, but quite common to Africans who have had enough. Often times invoked frivolously, this deity has been classified by the #WuTang Research Society for Advanced Linguistic Studies as: #NuttinToFuckWit.
Dear #WhiteSupremacists...when an African tells you they are not the one...BELIEVE THEM.
All you #AltRight #NeoNazi #HitlerHaircut -having, thinking you're gonna have a lynching, WRONG mutha fuckas need to watch this astutely. Learn something.
Billy Bob slipped into a #TimeWarp and thought he was in 1921...but how wrong he was.
I don't think ya'll comprehend the amount of #Ancestors standing with us, WAITING on #Justice. This man has just been elevated to hero status. Thank You #Racists!
Notice...the X-Men like strength this #African displays, as he pummels Billy Bob's face like a soft egg. Observe how Billy Bob's herd stands, helplessly by, as their comrade gets beaten into the annals of World Star History. This...is like fine wine on a moonlit night. Imma commission an art piece based on this ass whipping, and frame it for my future grandchildren. So they know what we had to endure before we won the #Revolution
#AltWrong
#PeepThePropaganda
#WhoIsTheGeneral

#RP @jillvontae_
RP @tariqelite
Some white supremacists instigated an altercation with a Black man in a #wafflehouse in #Tuskaloosa #Alabama. Evidently they felt emboldened by Donald Trump & the alt-right. But one of the white supremacists called the Black man a n***er and then tried to swing on him. That's when things went "Alt-Wrong" ... Can we start hanging white supremacists?

kys

When the DJ grabbed Taylor Swift's ass what did he grab?

My sister doesn't like my politics and sometimes leaves the room when I talk about things, I try not to be a sperg and not talk about it much, and it's cool and we don't think about it that much

But today she just told me she thinks it's impossible to be racist against whites. The statement alone wouldn't bother me as much if I didn't know it was indicative of a whole deep layer of shit that repulses me. My blood is almost to boiling point but I also sort of want to cry because she's the only family member I can have like an actual conversation with as peer and friend rather than just relative.

The worst thing is that our parents are getting old and I'm getting old and she's about to leave high school and everything is changing and it's just the real world really frightens me. And I can't simply abandon my opinions; I barely deserve to have any of the opinions that I hold (too weak, too sheltered to know what I'm really talking about) but there's this spitefulness that's really, really overpowering whenever I even entertain the idea of me shedding my political ideas.

I just want to be a kid again.

I want to be raped by a futa girl

t. CHI

Wtf is this shit not gonna read it, gtfo kraut

What, why?

"""""""girl"""""""

Dude same.

Fuck your sister

just kys

kys

I love Mexicans

If made to choose which side in Spanish Civil War would you fight in?

Personally I would be happy in any side, or none as long as it meant participating in the carnage.

same desu

です

很好

>let's blow this joint

Can you guys please explain me the origin of that phrase?

Post something that will make me think

Do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=3tFESDCz7Zw

Some 80s thing

Norwegian

Did either of you have paternal figure in youth?

Those girls are italian

Holy kek

business idea: learn spanish to impress my cute spanish coworker

hmmmmmm

Today is about smoking weed, but back then... Was about war? Terrorism?

Never met him

jews destroyed our society and i dont even have a gf

tell her "Tengo una salchicha grande en mi pantalones"

Yes. I just really fancy a cock in my ass.

business idea: get a japanese gf

Same girl

Pretty awesome.

Music is the refuge of souls ulcerated by happiness. - Emil Cioran

>a pensacola school
kek, that's no big loss

Yeah it's mirriam Leone, she is Sicilian. She needs to be BLACKED imo

It's fake

what if she calls my bluff

>Allen Armentrout
100% aryan name

gonna miss TP on sunday

when i visited the cemetery today i couldn't stop thinking about how far we have fallen

i laid my flower on the grave of jefferson davis and i knew that we were already finished

surrounded by the graves of my ancestors in a city that only cares to spit on them

Fair. I imagine it feels wonderful.

Like my doggo?

>Yeah it's mirriam Leone, she is Sicilian. She needs to be BLACKED imo
>Sicilian
>needs to be BLACKED
I have a feeling someone in her ancestry probably already was...

who did this? the jews?

haha he's holding your hand you are GAY with your dog

Yeah she needs to be BLACKED again.

Yeah if you haven't tried playing with your bum whilst you masturbate you're really missing out.

Your thoughts disgust me

"Tus ojo's son como un gato en celo"

>the average American leftist

It is passing fad in political rhetoric. Fool mayor city I live plans to remain small memorial to ten dead confederate soldiers died hundred of miles from home as prisoners of war. It is a foul thing to erase history regardless majority voting blocks feelings.

i hate americans