This accurate?

This accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gmV9iX-Q754
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Missing a cherry sunburst LP

>yet only knows cowboy chords and the riff for Money For Nothing
>strings haven’t been changed in three years despite “muh sound quality”

These images are always outrageously stupid in how specific they are. These aren't styles, or fads, or a type of person. There's nothing to relate or connect to because it's just autism from the creator's mind. I'm waiting for the "sexually sadistic, outrageously short, retro science suburban sadboi who loves cheez-its". That guy still hasn't been nailed yet.

Needs
>Random field recordings/world music to substitute for actual vacations
>Refusing to buy records or CDs that weren't pressed in Japan
>Expensive CD players because they're afraid of jitter
>FiiO music player
>Tidal subscription
>HDtracks/ProStudioMasters/qobuz
>Burning hatred of Beats products
>Visible cringing when hearing clipping
>Expensive portable DAC and headphones for working their fancy office job

You use the word ‘outrageously’ outrageously often. I am outraged.

The man in the pic is not middle aged

Ok, 3/5ths aged.

>no steely dan

steely dan is on there, you mongoloid

Get your cataracts looked at, pops.

look again you utter mong

miles davis is the truest thing on there
jesus christ

sorry am retarded

miles is good

Sending this to my dad and calling him a piece of shit for having me, thanks OP

yeah but they all listen to that shit

fair

The album choices are very accurate for audiophile stuff. It’s missing the 2003 Dark Side of the Moon SACD at 9000kbps though.

I would no longer describe myself as an audiophile but I must admit that is pretty fucking great.

Steve Hoffman forums are real shit though

I believe what you're looking for is called Jimmy Neutron.

its shit you listen to to 'test' your headphones
i have nice audio stuff too but u gotta get passed caring about it too much tbqh

you know i will admit this sounds way better than any other version i’ve ever heard

youtu.be/gmV9iX-Q754

reel to reel is amazing its too bad youre listening to it off youtube
id like to get a master tape flac file to listen to just for fun

>tfw my car was $2000 and I've spent $4k on two audio setups

Feels pretty good actually.

that’s the only place that particular track’s been uploaded actually

I gradually stopped giving a shit when my K701s broke. I switched to HD600s and after a while realised that the wide soundstage although impressive was technically ridiculous and I was listening at a really loud volume for ages to compensate for it.

t. Baby boomer

The middle-aged audiophile has better taste than the 30-something audiophile. I remember watching a review of modified T50RPs and the guy was using them to listen to electro-swing.

i have hd600s and a nice dedicated dac and amp setup, the only complaint i have is that the 600s are a bit boring sometimes
i have a pair of ie80s and those are much more fun to listen to but the 600s are great too
i usually dont listen for the audio quality anymore but sometimes i still stumble on stuff that sounds amazing and i focus on it
that sucks, people are spending retarded amounts of money on reel to reel master tape copies now
retarded shit

fuck off my kids haven't even graduated high school yet

post kids

>he has headphones that cost more than $100

>Headphones

>hes poor

Aye I mean when I got the HD600s I stopped listening for audio quality alone. They are better headphones all round than the K701s, the sound quality just isn’t as important when everything sounds good.

I too have an amp and dac, the ODAC and 02 amp. They’re good, still going strong after five years, and fairly inexpensive by comparison. I honestly find myself listening to stuff on my phone and inexpensive earphones far more often these days though, I am hardly ever at my computer.

what should i call them? cans?

i'm implying you can't tell the difference. checked

yeah true
i have a schiit dac/tube amp that have lasted me years and im pretty happy with it
i listen to my phone a lot too, having shit on your ears all the time is annoying
but i can

>buying cans instead of speakers

Aquire floorstanding speakers like proper gentlemen