Why's everyone so racist against them?

why's everyone so racist against them?

They are jealous of our superiority and feel threatened by our intelligence.

because chinks act worse than sub-saharan niggers

because they were QINGED and they try so hard to become Manchu QINGZ

mostly fear and bias.

having another advanced nation to trade and develop technology with is a win for everyone.

but a lot of people see the world as a zero sum game and there's only room for one at the top. simplistic and childish.

Their tourists are literal subhumans

Because they are starting to own everything.

BC
C

Because the same shit happened to Japanese when they were going great. Any nation that threatens the people by being good (non white nation being successful) gets a problem campaign of sorts against them. Yellow peril often came back in the 80's with Japan and currently with China.

It's just more the fact that a non white/European nationot actually being a powerhouse that puts people on the edge. Can't wait to see when a black nation even remotely hits that position with the dogwhistling being at deafening levels lok.

but it is zero sum??? china's rise has come at an expense to other developing countries who could've exported what china exported

Because they are ugly, they are so impolite, it's unbelivable and form their own communities when they are in the West.

>Can't wait to see when a black nation even remotely hits that position
rwanda was nearing that
rwanda then went apeshit
nigeria is nearing that
nigeria is showing signs of shit going down
conclude what you will

>

Savages.Always travelling in hordes,shouting all the time ,crowding public transport and also they stink.

because they have abhorrent standards and taste
allow the cinemas to be flooded with shitty superhero movie after superhero movie
just keeps shitting out china approved™ bootleg games
the 'made in china' label guaranteeing zero quality
most likely responsible for all these terrible weird nursery rhymes and spiderman elsa videos on youtube getting tons of views

china just leaves this bad taste in your mouth, a hint of smog and toxic plastic aftertaste

why is Tibet so dumb?

Better question is why anyone isn't

>allow the cinemas to be flooded with shitty superhero movie after superhero movie
No...I'm pretty sure that's lazy, cynical suits at Viacom and Sony.

China isn't a powerhouse except in the minds of Goldman-Sachs employees and deluded diaspora.

it is and it will play an increasingly relevant role in the world while the usa will eventually backslide a bit

muh religion

>it is and it will play an increasingly relevant role in the world

With what? Their polluted shithole cities that will kill millions from cancer in a few decades? Their corrupt dictatorship government? Their lack of any exportable culture? Their lead paint-laced products? Their 1980s military? Being surrounded on all sides by unfriendly neighbors, some of which have nukes?

it's like they're just starting out and improving rapidly, the only BRIC country to meet/exceed all expectations

>the only BRIC country to meet/exceed all expectations

Apparently those expectations include the world's worst pollution levels and Third World living standards outside the tourist parts of Beijing and Shanghai.

I don't hate Chinese-Americans. Well, not second gen Chinese americans.

I just really fucking hate mainland Chinese.
Their mentality is just so fucking awful.

>I just really fucking hate mainland Chinese.
>Their mentality is just so fucking awful.
Even Taiwanese and Hong Kongers hate them. They don't even consider mainlanders the same race as themselves.

no one's saying China is the most ethical country in the world but again, they've been rapidly improving since the late 70s. I'm not sure why you're expecting a country that started at such a low baseline and has over a billion people to improve in a generation

GDP per capita in China was under 5% of the USA's in the late 70s and is now what, over 25% of it

China's GDP per capita is about $8000. The per capita GDP of the United States is $57,000, so it's really about 15%.

I had PPP in mind

>China isn't a powerhouse except in the minds of Goldman-Sachs employees
This Greek flag in here...he's a Goldman-Sachs employee on vacation in Greece. You can smell them a mile away.

A non white nation taking over. Simple as that.

True or not, there is always a certain class of dumb people who fetishize dictatorships. They said democratic America and Britain were decadent and couldn't beat Hitler's supermen. They actually believed it when Khrushchev said the Soviet Union would overtake the US and Western Europe by 1980.

People who say same of China today are no different than the Naziboos in 1935.

A nation needs economic, diplomatic, cultural, and military strength to be a superpower, China has a little of economic and military strength, not much diplomatic strength, and no cultural pull at all.

hopefully we'll all be still around in 60 years. we'll see

also comparing free market China to the Soviet Union lol Americans are demented when it comes to China

>China
>free market

I was going to say...China is still very much a centralized economy where the CCP controls everything and most companies and all banks are state-owned or closely affiliated with the state.

>muh pollution

Success breeds jealousy

I don't think that image means whatever you think it does.

>Accusations in an Anglo newspaper
Nice argument faggot

>""mexican""
>not killing and expelling chinks like his ancestors
Triste!

>China has a little of economic and military strength, not much diplomatic strength, and no cultural pull at all.