Lennon/McCartney

Who does Sup Forums like more?

>inb4 soyboys saying George

Other urls found in this thread:

ringostarrart.com/art/ringo-2007/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ringo

Personally I like Lennon more, Give peace a chance is my anthem, and the whole bed peace was neat.

Lennon was a douche and kpop fan, so fuck him.

citation needed

Only soyboys resents George,

Go back to Morrissey

I like johns vocals alot more

George

No brainer.

Paul made both Sgt. Peppers and Abbey Road good. Abbey Road is Paul’s love song to his band and it’s daaamn good

Lennon was elder god tier madman

these

>Call John a wife beating hypocritical abusive asshole, which is all true
>People never listen because for some reason celebrities have this impervious status

Johns music was better and more influential. He pushed the Beatles forward and made them unique.

Pete Best is best Beatle. I mean come on, it's in the name.

John was always cooler but Paul was basically a musical genius. They complimented each other well but I don't think it's just a coincidence that Paul had the most successful solo career by far.

George

finish this
lennon beat his _______

meat

Damn, I may be straight, but Paul is looking mighty handsome here

Lennon was a greater creative force.

Ringo Starr is a true artist, he made pic related on ms paint and is selling prints online ringostarrart.com/art/ringo-2007/

It's John "The Absolute Madman" Lennon for me. Fuck it so what he beat his wife? That was how it was back then man, you go play a shit show in some pub and yer tired and mad and all doped up and you beat the wife a little I mean Jesus. At least he didn't go around farting on hookers like ole Chuck Berry.

His early solo career is actually pretty consistent, he was at his best when he wrote about shit that he really cared about.

There's a reason he was always called "the cute one".