This la liga and serie a benchwarmer is the best striker in england

>this la liga and serie a benchwarmer is the best striker in england
The absolute state of the EPL.

>this is the most famous athlete in usa right now
The absolute state of the "country".

Every time he played for Madrid in the Champions League he was excellent. All he needed was to be released from a team with a world class striker already in place.

He's excellent, everyone knew this already. Not the best in the premier league though, that's sitll Aguero for another season at least.

>this is every athlete from brasil right now

At least he doesn't disrespect the anthem

Amerikkkans btfo

Is that an asian guy in the NFL? Fucking wow.

Hmmmm
Uma delícia :DDD

>American football 'knowledge'

Delete this

He was pretty good at juve lah

Did he play against top teams yet?

Let's see after they play Man City

Yea can't really defend this

He was Real's second highest scorer last season. Zidane is a moron for keeping Benzema over him.

Do Arsenal and Spurs count as top teams?

>that flag
>that opinion

Match made in heaven, people who don't rate Benzema are always the most casual scum

Spurs do

>implying Real wouldn't be leading La Liga now if this man was given the opportunity to start and score the goals amidst Ronaldo's suspension instead of Benzeshit

>Zidane is a moron for keeping Benzema over him
zidane didn't have a say.

What's he acheived?

He was a benchwarmer cause benzelel cant stop sucking zidanes and cristianos dick so he could be a starter
>inb4 occasional goal against atletico which totally dont justify his shit finishing and fucked up opportunities.

reminder that Iago Aspas is a world class striker in La Liga

and a middlesbrough reject assisted the goal that had real madrid beaten by real betis the other day

Suso is also world class in Serie A Kek

aspas hasn't scored a single goal yet this season and plays in a lower half table team

morata is eplels top scorer and plays with the current champions

>2009
>epl is the best league in the world
>2013
>epl is the most competitive league in the world
>2015
>epl is the most physical league in the world
>2016

he's an excellent illustration of the continuous downfall of the premier league

most exciting league in the world la

benzema is cr7's all time best servant.

If cr7 leaves madrid, benzema gets immediatly fired

It is objectively the biggest league and if you believe bigger is better, the best league.

Otherwise I think the Championship is the best league.

please specify what you mean by bigger

It's gone back to being the best (check the coefficient for this season). Also still the most competitive/exciting. That fact hasn't disappeared.

A hell of a lot more money flows into the Premier League than any other league. It means the teams in the premier league are generally stronger.

If you made the teams in the Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A and La Liga play each other, the league with the most points overall would be the Premier League.

>It is objectively the biggest league and if you believe bigger is better, the best league.

>if by X you mean completely unrelated Y then yes epl is the most X

muh logic

>A hell of a lot more money flows into the Premier League than any other league. It means the teams in the premier league are generally stronger.

see how you keep replacing quality with something else to stand in it's place?

>If you made the teams in the Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A and La Liga play each other, the league with the most points overall would be the Premier League.

But no epl-team would reach the top 5 in your league. I guess "overall points" in an imaginary league is what's needed to prove your point.

>If you made the teams in the Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A and La Liga play each other, the league with the most points overall would be the Premier League.
It's called the Uefa coefficiet and the PL is 3th. With almost as many pts as the Bundesliga and the Serie A.

>muh logic
X could be Y depending on the person. "Best" is entirely subjective. That's why I used "biggest" in terms of income as a way of including an objective measure into this argument. Like I said, the best league in my opinion is the Championship.

>But no epl-team would reach the top 5 in your league.
Why not? My point was to say the overall league has higher quality teams, not to say an individual team is the best in the world. That is the argument, no? Is Ligue 1 the best league because PSG is now OP?

>that's sitll Aguero for another season at least.

>Spuds Count as a Big Team
>Not Arsenal
>Despite the Fact Arsenal has more League wins that Spuds OR Liverslip

You really are embarrassing >us

>It's called the Uefa coefficiet and the PL is 3th. With almost as many pts as the Bundesliga and the Serie A.
According to this, Atlético Madrid is the second best team in the world, better than Barcelona and Bayern Munich.

They are the team which performed the second best on the last 5 years. Yes.

That's not sturridge though. Heck, Gabbiadini was better than this cunt.

>gabbiadini
retarded yank detected

they are and believe me they could walk your shitty league

What's it like to be this deluded?

You must be fucking stupid to think otherwise. Oh wait
>tf
>tp

*gets injured*

Say one team on your league that's better than Atletico

no one besides RM have performed better in UCL and they are undefeated against eplel teams
they would dominate your league

>quality
>subjective

Typical millennial relativism. Quality exist in the world, quality is not synonyms with taste and Lionel Messi is a better footballer than Jon Flanagan. In this specific case quality can even be measured, in fact uefa have measured the europeans leagues quite thoroughly for a number of years.

>Why not?

Because Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Atletico or Juventus would occupy those spots, just like they have in the Champions League.

>My point was to say the overall league has higher quality teams, not to say an individual team is the best in the world.

Yes, it's the old "bottom half of epl is better than bottom half of bundes. There is no way of ""objectively"" measuring this, since they never get to compete against each other.

Tbf he is legitimately good and just never got enough opportunities.Scored plenty of big goals.

If quality is indeed what makes a league the best, then the premier league wins in this regard as I have previously explained. It earns more money and can afford more quality players.

>Because Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Atletico or Juventus would occupy those spots, just like they have in the Champions League.
Atletico haven't won the Champions League. Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea, and even Aston Villa and Nottingham Forest have. You defeat your own point.

>Yes, it's the old "bottom half of epl is better than bottom half of bundes.
The top half of the Premier League is better than the top half of the Bundesliga, and that has been measured.

City, Chelsea are better and United is on par to be quite frank