Of all the movies that have won Best Picture, which do you feel was most undeserving?

Of all the movies that have won Best Picture, which do you feel was most undeserving?

I want to shootster in her poopster

Birdman

The artist

Of the ones I've seen, I thought Gladiator was pretty mediocre.

is that joosten?

Yup, this. Especially in hindsight.

12 Years A Slave and Argo.

Sup Forums pls.

Crash.

Ah go fuck yourself

Shakespeare in Love

Schindler's List

12 years a slave

Reminder that that girl is in a relationship with Jason London, a man who unironically shits himself and gets arrested regularly. He's also an alcoholic and has a few kids with multiple women.

>Crash was 13 years ago

12 years a slave is the best directed oscarbait of all time, argo in comparison is a tv movie

Hurtlocker was just okay.

12 years a slave

Spotlight

Literally "Let's piss off James Cameron"

Bait

Crash or Shakespeare In Love

musicals

Crash

runners up- The Artist, Dances with Wolves, and Ordinary People

What black magic was performed to get Shakespeare in Love the win over Saving Private Ryan?

Any of these:
Rocky
Kramer vs Kramer
Ordinary People
Dances With Wolves
Shakespeare In Love
The Hurt Locker
Spotlight

You mean, over The Thin Red Line?

Rocky > Taxi Driver
So says the Oscar man.

>Rocky

I will literally fight you.

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

and then Crash

To be fair, spotlight won in a year without a lot of interesting films being nominated. Really the only one out of that bunch of nominations that is quality is Room.

Rocky is a great film but did not deserve the Oscar at all

>Rocky

People forget just how weak that year was. Not that Hurt Locker deserved to win, but no film made that year deserved to call itself an BP oscar winner.

Chicago, Crash, and Spotlight come to mind in recent years. All of the Best Picture winners of this decade have been pretty questionable.

Shitheads pls.

This probably.

THIS

just look at the best director category (the real top 5 best picture nominees) precious and up in the air

SAD

10 (Ten) Best Picture nominations was a mistake

Too true, it waters down the quality of the competition and makes the show drag on.

I shouldn't be surprised that this would win over The Tree of Life, but it's still disgusting that it did.
I would've take Hugo or Midnight in Paris at the very least.

Just from the films nominated, A Serious Man, District 9 and Inglorious Basterds are overall the better films.

Jesus Spotlight was such a piece of shit.

My Fair Lady definitely did not deserve to beat Dr. Strangelove in 1964. The political climate of the time is the reason Kubrick didn't win best picture