How many showers do you take each day?
Today I took 5 showers

once a week
i enjoy the smell of my balls

this
nothing beats a hearty musk

patrician lads

disgusting subhuman
today i took shower after waking up, after college, after taking a shit, after the workout and before sleep

I take a shower roughly every other day. Sometimes on work days I'd rather lie in bed a little longer than get up. And sometimes on weekends I just don't care. I'm pretty much always indoors though so I don't get very dirty.

Two a day

Isn't this dangerous? Every time you step in there you take a risk of being electrocuted.

everything is fine with my shower

Why do you need to take so many showers a day? Are you rolling around in dirt like birds and rodents or something?

One. Nothing beats taking a shower in the evening.

If you lived in a country as downright filthy as Brazil, wouldn't you take multiple showers a day?

nah, us Euros would probably get murdered the very first day of living inside a favela. We wouldn't survive long enough to care about personal hygiene.

everytime I have to be productive I take a bath, for some reason I can't get stuff done because I feel dirty

In Brazil the streets are made of mud and dirt, you walk outside and you feet and legs are all dirty.

i do it mostly twice a day
in the morning and in the afternoon
why do wh*te people rarely take a bath?

Enjoy balding

2 per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon/evening after I exercise

I exercise in the mornings during summer and only have one shower then since it's too hot to do it at any other time and there isn't enough water to justify two showers

>bathing in your filth

Every other day.

Once a week or less

Once a day

everyday in the morning

Once a day every day, except maybe on rough workdays, then I just eat something quick and go to sleep right away and shower the next day.

One.
>That cold shower after running 7 miles in the texas summer sun
Dear God it's amazing.

Twice a day, usually. Hot and humid in my part of Japan so if you're not showering relatively frequently you look/feel gross

once a day

this

noice

do you have certain issues, were you raped in your ass?

usually once a day, sometimes 2. I would like to shower less, but I pretty much always have to shower in the morning because my hair is so messed up after waking up.

Same

One or two per day during summer.
During winter I shower once every one or two days.

I hope you anons learn something about yourselves

Why so many? are you autistic?

How tanned are you?

white people should all be killled

everyday

Hot showers are the best place in the world for contemplation because it's the only place you can be truly naked and comfortable. The natural state of man.

I'm showering right now.
>latex covered laptop
>soapy butt while shit posting
get on my level

I don't need to take a shower more than once a day, because I don't live in a hot ass flaming country

i last showered in july

i really hate water ><

i mean it's nice to look at but that's all

its every day bro

what

Once a day

Every day before work. I work as an office plankton and sit in a chair all day and the office can get quite hot and my pants area starts smelling like absolute shit if I haven't taken a shower.

roughly every other day

Swim and sauna in the morning.
Shower at night.

I havent showered in august yet.
But i usually shower once or twice a week.

still can't wash away that stench of poverty eh?

I take a quick shower after my daily run. I don't use shampoo or soap or an deodorant. Just water to rinse the sweat and whatever dirt there may be off.

depends on weather
if it's +30C so about several times a day
if it's -30C - barely once a day

>Jake Pauler detected

Twice a day

Once or twice per day during summer
Once every two days every other season

once per day, in the evening

normal day: 17
weekends: 65

lmao

the thread is about taking shower, not fapping

once every 2 days if I'm busy
every 3-4 if I'm NEETing around

this

I generally shower 6 times a week,in the morning, to help me wake up.

I use hot water for soaping/shampooing, but rinse in cold, because it helps reduce how much I sweat.

When I wake up

But sometimes, Im just bored so I take one for fun

Great post. Captured a simple truth that I didn't even begin to consider myself.

once every week in college, and everyday when i go back to my hometown.
my colege is in an area where the weather is really nice and i spend most of the time in my single-person hostel room.

Like 5 a week